Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run.

You realize that it is not a criminal investigation, right?

It's an inquiry, not a criminal investigation.

Why are Righties so unbearably stupid?
"inquiry noun
1 an inquiry about our location: question, query.
2 an inquiry into alleged security leaks: investigation, probe, examination, review, analysis, exploration; inquest, hearing."
Your point? Investigation does not automatically carry "criminal" with it. You do realize this, right?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Did I say otherwise? Or is this where you pretend I said whatever it is you want me to have said?
You are truly pathetic.

"inquiry noun
2 an inquiry into alleged security leaks: investigation, probe, examination, review, analysis, exploration; inquest, hearing."
Your point? Investigation does not automatically carry "criminal" with it. You do realize this, right?

Did I say otherwise? Or is this where you pretend I said whatever it is you want me to have said?
You are truly pathetic.

You are, in a way right. You rarely say anything that you stick to and you love to parrot and to troll. Must be a mental illness with you.

"inquiry noun

You are truly pathetic.

You are, in a way right. You rarely say anything that you stick to and you love to parrot and to troll. Must be a mental illness with you.
LOL> I have been perfectly consistent. The problem is you cant read and understand a simple sentence, as you demonstrate every day here. So your understanding shifts as people point out what the statement really means and you think it's someone else's fault.

To bad I always enjoy hearing how he invented the internet.

Only, he didn't do that, either. That is yet another crazy-assed RWNJ meme that is maybe fun to get a laugh from, but not tethered in reality.
Yeah except he did say he did. Sucks to be you.

He said: "I took the initiative in creating the internet."

He did not say "I created the internet".
He did not say "I invented the internet"

Good lord, you are more stupid than I thought.

Only, he didn't do that, either. That is yet another crazy-assed RWNJ meme that is maybe fun to get a laugh from, but not tethered in reality.

I realize your command of English really really sucks. But when someone says "I took the initiative in creating the internet" that means he claims he created the internet. You can weasel and carp all you want but there it is.

So, time to clear up the muck that the troll fake rabid rabbit rabbi has brought to this thread.

In the OP:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The very first sentence, before the colon, is hyperlinked.

That hyperlink goes to this thread:

Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In post 15 of this thread, right here:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the Rabbi wrote:

"No one posted Gore is contemplating a run, lunkhead."

Oh, but people have, which is why I hyperlinked the very first sentence.

I mentioned this to the fake rabid rabbit rabbi in posting 18 - and he is still lying about this.

Rabbi, it's time for you to be an adult and learn to pay attention and actually debate.

It's also time for you to admit when you made a mistake.

Did I, or did I not, hyperlink the first sentence? And does that hyperlink not go to another thread in USMB that claims that the Gore team is considering a run? And did you not write that no one is talking about a Gore run?

You see, had you actually paid attention, you could have avoided embarrassing yourself.

Now, grow up and learn to read, respond and debate like an adult.

Your trolling is so nasty and unneccessary this time that I am calling in a mod or two to see this stuff for themselves:

Coyote
AVG-JOE

So, time to clear up the muck that the troll fake rabid rabbit rabbi has brought to this thread.

In the OP:

Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the Rabbi wrote:

I mentioned this to the fake rabid rabbit rabbi in posting 18 - and he is still lying about this.

Rabbi, it's time for you to be an adult and learn to pay attention and actually debate.

Did I, or did I not, hyperlink the first sentence? And does that hyperlink not go to another thread in USMB that claims that the Gore team is considering a run? And did you not write that no one is talking about a Gore run?

You see, had you actually paid attention, you could have avoided embarrassing yourself.

Your trolling is so nasty and unneccessary this time that I am calling in a mod or two to see this stuff for themselves:

Coyote
AVG-JOE
No one said Al Gore was contemplating a run. Please post the exact quotation and link. OTherwise STFU you fetid piece of kartofel.

I realize your command of English really really sucks. But when someone says "I took the initiative in creating the internet" that means he claims he created the internet. You can weasel and carp all you want but there it is.

No. "taking the initiative" can have many meanings, including providing financial support for those who were putting the internet together. I am sorry that your linguistic capabilities are so unbelievably limited. It's the context that counts, but of course, being a hyperpartisan hack, you only want context when a member of your team says something that needs to be clarified with context. Otherwise, you scream like a mindless banshee.

Once again Rabbid exposes his pitiful ignorance of the English language.

The term initiative was used by Gore because it accurately reflects what he did. He acted in Congress to secure the funding for the internet which is what resulted in it ultimately being created.

in·i·ti·a·tive
iˈniSH(ē)ədiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    the ability to assess and initiate things independently.
    "use your initiative, imagination, and common sense"
    synonyms: self-motivation, resourcefulness, inventiveness, imagination,ingenuity, originality, creativity, enterprise; More

2. 2.
    the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do.

In the OP:

the Rabbi wrote:

Coyote
AVG-JOE
No one said Al Gore was contemplating a run. Please post the exact quotation and link. OTherwise STFU you fetid piece of kartofel.

This was just explained to you. The link is in the first sentence of the OP. All you are doing is trolling.
Fortunately for me, your idiocy is clear for everyone to see.

No. "taking the initiative" can have many meanings, including providing financial support for those who were putting the internet together. I am sorry that your linguistic capabilities are so unbelievably limited. It's the context that counts, but of course, being a hyperpartisan hack, you only want context when a member of your team says something that needs to be clarified with context. Otherwise, you scream like a mindless banshee.

Did he say he took the initiative in providing funding? No. He said he took the initiative in inventing the internet. The meaning is plain to anyone who speaks English. Which is obviously not you.

In the OP:

the Rabbi wrote:

Coyote
AVG-JOE

This was just explained to you. The link is in the first sentence of the OP. All you are doing is trolling.
So you can only provide a link of people saying AL Gore is NOT considering a run. Only in your world is that proof that someone said Al Gore IS considering a run.
In other news Rudy Giuliani is also not considering a run for president.

Did he say he took the initiative in providing funding? No. He said he took the initiative in inventing the internet. The meaning is plain to anyone who speaks English. Which is obviously not you.

Well, because he did not say enough words for you and you lack the ability to see context, of course you are screaming like a 3rd grader.

Any look at Al Gore's resume, to know when and where he did things, and to know the timeline of the Internet, answers the question about context immediately.

What you are doing is showing how unbelievably stupid and ignorant so many Righties are: they need every little details explained to them, otherwise they throw a fit.

Now, did you ever find the link contained within the first sentence of my OP, or are you too stupid to know how to click on a hyperlink?

In the OP:

the Rabbi wrote:

Coyote
AVG-JOE

So you can only provide a link of people saying AL Gore is NOT considering a run. Only in your world is that proof that someone said Al Gore IS considering a run.
In other news Rudy Giuliani is also not considering a run for president.

My Lord, what are you a stupid fuck.

Here, since you cannot click on a hyperlink embedded within a sentence, here is the link:

this thread of mine is a RESPONSE to that thread.

You are one ignorant piece of human excrement.

Forum List

Back