Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run.

You realize that it is not a criminal investigation, right?

It's an inquiry, not a criminal investigation.

Why are Righties so unbearably stupid?
You know of course her server was protected by Platte river.com and has NO security rating from that state {Colorado} let alone the state dept. Oh and the SAME company WAS popped for releasing the phone numbers of active servicemen?

Platte river . com was rated SO poorly at security they can NOT handle state of Colorado net use. But they did handle her and by proxy OURS.

There will be charges if for nothing else using a server NOT approved for TOP SECRET documents.
Facts dont really matter to a lunkhead like Statist. And "inquiries" turn into criminal probes all the time. Why does anyone think the FBI is making inquiries? To fill up time?
No. Not all inquiries turn into criminal probes. In fact, a great many per year do not. Your ignorance is almost painful to read.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Your ability to read and understand English has already been shown to be poor. I did not claim that every probe turns into a criminal investigation, Herr Stupido.
You inferred it, Herr Fecal Matter.

Actually you inferred it, Herr Subpar English.
Readers infer, speakers imply. That is basic English.
But no I did not imply it. I was quite clear in what I wrote. You simply cannot understand written English.

Just to put this nonsense thread to rest:

Sources Al Gore not exploring 2016 presidential bid

and:

Al Gore not planning to run against Hillary advisers say - Michael Hirsh and Kate Bennett - POLITICO

In our great Union's history, we have seen a defeated presidential candidate (but not nominee) come back 4 years later and win the Presidency (Reagan, 1980), we have seen a presidential nominee who lost come back 8 years later and win the presidency (Nixon, 1968) and we have seen the nominee on a presidential ticket that lost come back 12 years later to win the presidency (FDR, 1932). We've seen one nominee from a party run and lose three times within 4 cycles (Bryan 1896, 1900 and 1908), but we have never in our history seen a vanquished candidate or nominee come back 16 years later and take another run for the presidency. Here I am talking about the major party and any truly relevant 3rd party runs. I am not talking about Gus Hall, who ran as the nominee of the American Communist Party Lord knows how many times and fuck, no one cares.

So, that now puts this topic to rest.

Gore would have been a decidedly better president than Bush 43 was, but this is the course of history, and I accept that. Gore's time came and went. Basta.
Too bad you can't read. Or reason.
No one ever reported Gore was eyeing a run. So your post is a strawman fallacy.
What was said was some people in the Democratic Party are thinking of getting him to run.
Democrats talking about having Gore run for U.S. president BuzzFeed - Yahoo News
They are doing that because Hillary increasingly looks like a loser. Even a bigger loser than Gore, who couldnt carry his own state, much less enough of the others.
And anyone who think Gore would have been better than Bush probably also believes Hillary is truthful.
You are the wrong person to be talking about compression, Herr false Greece predictions. A nonsense thread was created speculating that Gore is contemplating a run. He's not. Sometimes your stupidity is so massive, it almost causes brain-freeze. Now, crawl back under your rock.

Compression? WTF?
No one posted Gore is contemplating a run, lunkhead.
You are the densest poster on here. You can't read a sentence and understand it correctly. T his is because you have a low IQ.
If you had read the very first sentence of my OP, Herr Arschlecker, you would have noticed that it is hyperlinked to another thread right here in USMB that definitely speculates about a Gore run and uses rumor and innuendo. Those rumors are laid to rest with this thread.

Your stupidity is sometimes breathtaking in its breadth and depth.

You made a claim that I have now disproven.

It was fun once again making you look like the utter asswipe that you are.

Your inability to read is fun.
The thread you linked to talks about te "Al Gore Team" which is not the same as Al Gore. IOW, you have been arguing against yourself. No one posted AL Gore is considering a run. Not even the OP of the thread you linked to.
You have been unmasked as a moron who cannot read or understand a simple sentence. No wonder you think Hillary will win in a landslide.
Oh, this is fun. Dig deeper, fake rabid rabbi rabbit, dig deeper...

Isn't this the point in time where you scream "fuck you" and then slink away, fake little rabid rabbi rabbit?

I think you just did it for me, Herr Deflector.
Youhave been unmasked twice in the last 15 minutes as someone who does not understand simple sentences and cannot read and make appropriate inferences. This is because you are stupid.

Too bad you can't read. Or reason.
No one ever reported Gore was eyeing a run. So your post is a strawman fallacy.
What was said was some people in the Democratic Party are thinking of getting him to run.
Democrats talking about having Gore run for U.S. president BuzzFeed - Yahoo News
They are doing that because Hillary increasingly looks like a loser. Even a bigger loser than Gore, who couldnt carry his own state, much less enough of the others.
And anyone who think Gore would have been better than Bush probably also believes Hillary is truthful.
You are the wrong person to be talking about compression, Herr false Greece predictions. A nonsense thread was created speculating that Gore is contemplating a run. He's not. Sometimes your stupidity is so massive, it almost causes brain-freeze. Now, crawl back under your rock.

Compression? WTF?
You are the densest poster on here. You can't read a sentence and understand it correctly. T his is because you have a low IQ.
If you had read the very first sentence of my OP, Herr Arschlecker, you would have noticed that it is hyperlinked to another thread right here in USMB that definitely speculates about a Gore run and uses rumor and innuendo. Those rumors are laid to rest with this thread.

The thread you linked to talks about te "Al Gore Team" which is not the same as Al Gore. IOW, you have been arguing against yourself. No one posted AL Gore is considering a run. Not even the OP of the thread you linked to.
You have been unmasked as a moron who cannot read or understand a simple sentence. No wonder you think Hillary will win in a landslide.

Your concession here is duly noted.
Al Gore is not considering a run. No one has ever said on here that he has. THat fact stands.

You know of course her server was protected by Platte river.com and has NO security rating from that state {Colorado} let alone the state dept. Oh and the SAME company WAS popped for releasing the phone numbers of active servicemen?

Platte river . com was rated SO poorly at security they can NOT handle state of Colorado net use. But they did handle her and by proxy OURS.

There will be charges if for nothing else using a server NOT approved for TOP SECRET documents.
Facts dont really matter to a lunkhead like Statist. And "inquiries" turn into criminal probes all the time. Why does anyone think the FBI is making inquiries? To fill up time?
No. Not all inquiries turn into criminal probes. In fact, a great many per year do not. Your ignorance is almost painful to read.

Your ability to read and understand English has already been shown to be poor. I did not claim that every probe turns into a criminal investigation, Herr Stupido.

But no I did not imply it. I was quite clear in what I wrote. You simply cannot understand written English.
Writers can also infer, Herr Broomupyourass.

Compression? WTF?

Al Gore is not considering a run. No one has ever said on here that he has. THat fact stands.
My Lord, you are one stupid creature. Of course he is not going to run.

No, moron. Is this where you insist that a cat is a dog despite everyone saying differently? IS this another "mitzvoteem" go around where you proudly declare your stupidity and ignorance?
"Infer" is a reader's activity. "Imply" is a speaker's activity. This is basic English.

Compression? WTF?

My Lord, you are one stupid creature. Of course he is not going to run.

Did I say he was?
Or is this the point where you have to shove words in my mouth and then jeer at how stupid they aer?

As readers and members can tell Stats IS being reduced to what he truly is. THAT being clown trash.

As readers and members can tell Stats IS being reduced to what he truly is. THAT being clown trash.
He is truly infantile. Cant read and cant take responsibility for his mistakes and mis-statements. Even when shown explicityly they are wrong.

"inquiry noun
1 an inquiry about our location: question, query.
2 an inquiry into alleged security leaks: investigation, probe, examination, review, analysis, exploration; inquest, hearing."

"inquiry noun
2 an inquiry into alleged security leaks: investigation, probe, examination, review, analysis, exploration; inquest, hearing."
You'll have to excuse him. Moron is his native language, not English.

"inquiry noun
Your point? Investigation does not automatically carry "criminal" with it. You do realize this, right?

"inquiry noun
Your point? Investigation does not automatically carry "criminal" with it. You do realize this, right?

But it can carry them when laws are broken.
Of Course Hillary Broke the Law And Here s How

Former Vice President Al Gore is not exploring another run for president, said a Gore spokeswoman and two sources close to Gore.

A report published Thursday by BuzzFeed said supporters of the 67-year-old Democrat and Tennessee native "have begun a round of conversations among themselves and with the former vice president about his running for president in 2016."

That's not true, said the spokeswoman and others close to Gore.

"That would be news to me, so I think somebody's off base," said a friend to Gore. "I've heard nothing along these lines, and I'd be very surprised."

Another person close to Gore said late Thursday the reports are incorrect.

and:

Al Gore not planning to run against Hillary advisers say - Michael Hirsh and Kate Bennett - POLITICO

...Mike Feldman, who was Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign and speaks to him regularly, says the speculation is probably just “Democrats talking to other Democrats. … I’m not saying there’s nobody out there fantasizing about it, but I haven’t heard anything and I’d be pretty insulted if there were a group of Gore advisers meeting and I wasn’t invited. I just don’t think this is on his mind.”

In our great Union's history, we have seen a defeated presidential candidate (but not nominee) come back 4 years later and win the Presidency (Reagan, 1980), we have seen a presidential nominee who lost come back 8 years later and win the presidency (Nixon, 1968) and we have seen the nominee on a presidential ticket that lost come back 12 years later to win the presidency (FDR, 1932). We've seen one nominee from a party run and lose three times within 4 cycles (Bryan 1896, 1900 and 1908), but we have never in our history seen a vanquished candidate or nominee come back 16 years later and take another run for the presidency. Here I am talking about the major party and any truly relevant 3rd party runs. I am not talking about Gus Hall, who ran as the nominee of the American Communist Party Lord knows how many times and fuck, no one cares.

Gore would have been a decidedly better president than Bush 43 was, but this is the course of history, and I accept that. Gore's time came and went. Basta.
Al has opted for a lobotomy instead.

2ugXrNW.gif

Former Vice President Al Gore is not exploring another run for president, said a Gore spokeswoman and two sources close to Gore.

A report published Thursday by BuzzFeed said supporters of the 67-year-old Democrat and Tennessee native "have begun a round of conversations among themselves and with the former vice president about his running for president in 2016."

"That would be news to me, so I think somebody's off base," said a friend to Gore. "I've heard nothing along these lines, and I'd be very surprised."

and:

...Mike Feldman, who was Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign and speaks to him regularly, says the speculation is probably just “Democrats talking to other Democrats. … I’m not saying there’s nobody out there fantasizing about it, but I haven’t heard anything and I’d be pretty insulted if there were a group of Gore advisers meeting and I wasn’t invited. I just don’t think this is on his mind.”

Really? Gotta link?

and:

Really? Gotta link?

Yes...but it's on Hillary's modem.

Forum List

Back