Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run.

So, time to clear up the muck that the troll fake rabid rabbit rabbi has brought to this thread.

In the OP:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The very first sentence, before the colon, is hyperlinked.

That hyperlink goes to this thread:

Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In post 15 of this thread, right here:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the Rabbi wrote:

"No one posted Gore is contemplating a run, lunkhead."

Oh, but people have, which is why I hyperlinked the very first sentence.

I mentioned this to the fake rabid rabbit rabbi in posting 18 - and he is still lying about this.

Rabbi, it's time for you to be an adult and learn to pay attention and actually debate.

It's also time for you to admit when you made a mistake.

Did I, or did I not, hyperlink the first sentence? And does that hyperlink not go to another thread in USMB that claims that the Gore team is considering a run? And did you not write that no one is talking about a Gore run?

You see, had you actually paid attention, you could have avoided embarrassing yourself.

Now, grow up and learn to read, respond and debate like an adult.

Your trolling is so nasty and unneccessary this time that I am calling in a mod or two to see this stuff for themselves:

Coyote
AVG-JOE
No one said Al Gore was contemplating a run. Please post the exact quotation and link. OTherwise STFU you fetid piece of kartofel.

This was just explained to you. The link is in the first sentence of the OP. All you are doing is trolling.
Fortunately for me, your idiocy is clear for everyone to see.
So you can only provide a link of people saying AL Gore is NOT considering a run. Only in your world is that proof that someone said Al Gore IS considering a run.
In other news Rudy Giuliani is also not considering a run for president.

My Lord, what are you a stupid fuck.

Here, since you cannot click on a hyperlink embedded within a sentence, here is the link:

Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 Run Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

this thread of mine is a RESPONSE to that thread.

You are one ignorant piece of human excrement.
Gee a link to a thread where no one says Al Gore is considering a run for president. Does this pass for proof that someone is saying AL Gore is consdering a run for president?
In other news, Bob Dole is also not considering a run for president.

So, time to clear up the muck that the troll fake rabid rabbit rabbi has brought to this thread.

In the OP:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The very first sentence, before the colon, is hyperlinked.

That hyperlink goes to this thread:

In post 15 of this thread, right here:

Al Gore is NOT eyeing a 2016 run. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the Rabbi wrote:

"No one posted Gore is contemplating a run, lunkhead."

Oh, but people have, which is why I hyperlinked the very first sentence.

I mentioned this to the fake rabid rabbit rabbi in posting 18 - and he is still lying about this.

Rabbi, it's time for you to be an adult and learn to pay attention and actually debate.

It's also time for you to admit when you made a mistake.

Did I, or did I not, hyperlink the first sentence? And does that hyperlink not go to another thread in USMB that claims that the Gore team is considering a run? And did you not write that no one is talking about a Gore run?

You see, had you actually paid attention, you could have avoided embarrassing yourself.

Now, grow up and learn to read, respond and debate like an adult.

Your trolling is so nasty and unneccessary this time that I am calling in a mod or two to see this stuff for themselves:

Coyote
AVG-JOE
No one said Al Gore was contemplating a run. Please post the exact quotation and link. OTherwise STFU you fetid piece of kartofel.

This was just explained to you. The link is in the first sentence of the OP. All you are doing is trolling.
So you can only provide a link of people saying AL Gore is NOT considering a run. Only in your world is that proof that someone said Al Gore IS considering a run.

Here, since you cannot click on a hyperlink embedded within a sentence, here is the link:

Gee a link to a thread where no one says Al Gore is considering a run for president. Does this pass for proof that someone is saying AL Gore is consdering a run for president?

Did you not read that thread title?
Are you brain dead?
Or just insane?

Now, I have spoonfed you enough. Nappy time for you. You are absolutely beyond all help.

Did you not read that thread title?
Are you brain dead?
Or just insane?

Now, I have spoonfed you enough. Nappy time for you. You are absolutely beyond all help.
You mean the thread title that says "Al Gore Team Eyeing 2016 run"? The one that does not say Al Gore is eyeing a 2016 run?
You understand that "Al Gore Team" is not "Al Gore" right? I mean, tell me you can read this attentively at least.
In other news the Bob Dole Team is also not eyeing a 2016 run. Nor is the Jimmy Carter Team.

Uhuh......

good luck with that one.

Kind of like the Ebola-thing, right?

:lol:
You like stats right? Check the FBI and it's conviction rate. They don't look for NO reason.

You realize that it is not a criminal investigation, right?

It's an inquiry, not a criminal investigation.

Why are Righties so unbearably stupid?
shup dipscat, you got hildabeast shit on your chin.
FBI investigation of Hillary s emails is criminal probe New York Post

Just to put this nonsense thread to rest:

Sources Al Gore not exploring 2016 presidential bid

Former Vice President Al Gore is not exploring another run for president, said a Gore spokeswoman and two sources close to Gore.

A report published Thursday by BuzzFeed said supporters of the 67-year-old Democrat and Tennessee native "have begun a round of conversations among themselves and with the former vice president about his running for president in 2016."

That's not true, said the spokeswoman and others close to Gore.

"That would be news to me, so I think somebody's off base," said a friend to Gore. "I've heard nothing along these lines, and I'd be very surprised."

Another person close to Gore said late Thursday the reports are incorrect.

and:

Al Gore not planning to run against Hillary advisers say - Michael Hirsh and Kate Bennett - POLITICO

...Mike Feldman, who was Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign and speaks to him regularly, says the speculation is probably just “Democrats talking to other Democrats. … I’m not saying there’s nobody out there fantasizing about it, but I haven’t heard anything and I’d be pretty insulted if there were a group of Gore advisers meeting and I wasn’t invited. I just don’t think this is on his mind.”

In our great Union's history, we have seen a defeated presidential candidate (but not nominee) come back 4 years later and win the Presidency (Reagan, 1980), we have seen a presidential nominee who lost come back 8 years later and win the presidency (Nixon, 1968) and we have seen the nominee on a presidential ticket that lost come back 12 years later to win the presidency (FDR, 1932). We've seen one nominee from a party run and lose three times within 4 cycles (Bryan 1896, 1900 and 1908), but we have never in our history seen a vanquished candidate or nominee come back 16 years later and take another run for the presidency. Here I am talking about the major party and any truly relevant 3rd party runs. I am not talking about Gus Hall, who ran as the nominee of the American Communist Party Lord knows how many times and fuck, no one cares.

So, that now puts this topic to rest.

Gore would have been a decidedly better president than Bush 43 was, but this is the course of history, and I accept that. Gore's time came and went. Basta.

Al Gore needs a year to make himself presentable. He needs a dye-job.....lose 40 lbs.....and stop molesting massage technicians.

Oh......and stop being Gay.

Just to nip some more buds, here is a list of other Democrats not eyeing a 2016 run:

Bill Clinton
JFK
Jimmy Carter
Donald Trump
Cindy Sheehan
Walter Mondale
Anthony Weiner
John Edwards
Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson, Jr.
David Paterson
Antonio Villaraigosa
Andrew Cuomo

Just to nip some more buds, here is a list of other Democrats not eyeing a 2016 run:

Bill Clinton
JFK
Jimmy Carter
Donald Trump
Cindy Sheehan
Walter Mondale
Anthony Weiner
John Edwards
Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson, Jr.
David Paterson
Antonio Villaraigosa
Andrew Cuomo
I heard Jim McGreevey, former governor of NJ, is also not considering a run. I wonder who else will decide not to throw his hat in the ring. We'll see in coming months I guess.

Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will NOT be denied The Democrat Party nod because of any criminal activity real or imagined. Democrats enshrine criminals. Nay, it will be because of three factors:

1. Too old.
2. Too white.
3. Too female.

Algore is not going to run due to the risk of being a Huge Target for crazed sex poodle and CurrentTV ridicule.

33kattg.jpg

Mr. Gore, are you running or not?

256bxb6.jpg

Don't be ridiculous. I am not running.

Bill Clinton
JFK
Jimmy Carter
Donald Trump
Cindy Sheehan
Walter Mondale
Anthony Weiner
John Edwards
Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson, Jr.
David Paterson
Antonio Villaraigosa
Andrew Cuomo
I heard Jim McGreevey, former governor of NJ, is also not considering a run. I wonder who else will decide not to throw his hat in the ring. We'll see in coming months I guess.

After long and hard consideration, I've decided not to run either.

Bill Clinton
JFK
Jimmy Carter
Donald Trump
Cindy Sheehan
Walter Mondale
Anthony Weiner
John Edwards
Jesse Jackson
Jesse Jackson, Jr.
David Paterson
Antonio Villaraigosa
Andrew Cuomo

After long and hard consideration, I've decided not to run either.
I sadly must announce my intention not to seek the presidential nomination this year.

Just to put this nonsense thread to rest:

Sources Al Gore not exploring 2016 presidential bid

Former Vice President Al Gore is not exploring another run for president, said a Gore spokeswoman and two sources close to Gore.

A report published Thursday by BuzzFeed said supporters of the 67-year-old Democrat and Tennessee native "have begun a round of conversations among themselves and with the former vice president about his running for president in 2016."

That's not true, said the spokeswoman and others close to Gore.

"That would be news to me, so I think somebody's off base," said a friend to Gore. "I've heard nothing along these lines, and I'd be very surprised."

Another person close to Gore said late Thursday the reports are incorrect.

and:

Al Gore not planning to run against Hillary advisers say - Michael Hirsh and Kate Bennett - POLITICO

...Mike Feldman, who was Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign and speaks to him regularly, says the speculation is probably just “Democrats talking to other Democrats. … I’m not saying there’s nobody out there fantasizing about it, but I haven’t heard anything and I’d be pretty insulted if there were a group of Gore advisers meeting and I wasn’t invited. I just don’t think this is on his mind.”

In our great Union's history, we have seen a defeated presidential candidate (but not nominee) come back 4 years later and win the Presidency (Reagan, 1980), we have seen a presidential nominee who lost come back 8 years later and win the presidency (Nixon, 1968) and we have seen the nominee on a presidential ticket that lost come back 12 years later to win the presidency (FDR, 1932). We've seen one nominee from a party run and lose three times within 4 cycles (Bryan 1896, 1900 and 1908), but we have never in our history seen a vanquished candidate or nominee come back 16 years later and take another run for the presidency. Here I am talking about the major party and any truly relevant 3rd party runs. I am not talking about Gus Hall, who ran as the nominee of the American Communist Party Lord knows how many times and fuck, no one cares.

So, that now puts this topic to rest.

Gore would have been a decidedly better president than Bush 43 was, but this is the course of history, and I accept that. Gore's time came and went. Basta.

I also saw where he said he wasn't seeking to run in 2016. I don't know who started that rumor.....maybe a GOPer who was hoping some interest would build since they're so scared of Hillary.

Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky will NOT be denied The Democrat Party nod because of any criminal activity real or imagined. Democrats enshrine criminals. Nay, it will be because of three factors:

1. Too old.
2. Too white.
3. Too female.

Two out of three of those items apply to T-Rump and there is some doubt about the last one given his man-boobs!

donalld-trump-shirless.jpg

Forum List

Back