Hillary Clinton gets key endorsement before Iowa State Fair

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Hillary Clinton Snags Sen. Harkin Endorsement Ahead of Iowa State Fair - NBC News

Hillary Clinton has snagged a big endorsement as she brings her presidential campaign to the Iowa State Fair.

Former Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin has endorsed Clinton's bid for the Democratic nomination, writing in The Des Moines Register that the former secretary of state is a "fighter who has a record of getting things done."

Harkin says in the op-ed published online Thursday night that Clinton "has devoted her career to championing the needs of children" and has been a "tireless advocate for women and families."

The Iowa State Fair is a big tradition, and even bigger during a presidential cycle.

Big F-ing deal. Isn't he the one who hosted the steak fry when Obama refused to salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance? Yeah, that's the guy, he's a joke.

Big F-ing deal. Isn't he the one who hosted the steak fry when Obama refused to salute the flag during the pledge of allegiance? Yeah, that's the guy, he's a joke.
A steak fry equals a BIG endorsement?
304469_390691144337359_1805111342_n.jpg

And rrrraging rrrrighties are reacting just as I thought they would...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You mean people are pointing out how stupid your post is? Yeah. Normal people with a clue will see your post and say "wow, that's really stupid."

You mean people are pointing out how stupid your post is? Yeah. Normal people with a clue will see your post and say "wow, that's really stupid."
Maybe he could get a little bit of a pass if it were Martha Stewart, nah not even that helps.

Maybe he could get a little bit of a pass if it were Martha Stewart, nah not even that helps.
Someone who foresees a Hillary landslide in the general election is not playing with a full deck. Just saying.

Someone who foresees a Hillary landslide in the general election is not playing with a full deck. Just saying.
Keep :dig: fake rabid rabbit rabbi, keep :dig: ...

Yeah he made TWO predictions on another thread.
1, Trump will be the GOP.
2, Hillary will win 43 states
I offered to bet my account vs his and he wimped out.

Keep :dig: fake rabid rabbit rabbi, keep :dig: ...

Tell me you're backing off your absurd prediction. It will at least indicate you have some grasp on reality, Herr Auslander.

It's what wimps do.
He has zero credibility. Because he cannot read and understand English. Maybe ADHD. Who knows?

It's what wimps do.
He has zero credibility. Because he cannot read and understand English. Maybe ADHD. Who knows?
The day I most look forward to on the net is the day he drops that signature. He's going to get pounded {cyber wise} and THAT will be fun.

Well I suppose this is big news when she can't even get an endorsement from the Hussein or her "husband" B.J. Clinton who she hasn't lived with in decades.

Forum List

Back