Akin Very Well Could Still Win In Mo.

It will all depend on St Louis, Kansas City and Columbia.

I'll tell you, Rural Missouri is energized.

Akin's chances are good.

The most telling sign of Claire's weakness is she never, and I mean never, mentions Obama or the Democrat Party.

She is ashamed of being a Democrat.

I've already voted, I voted for Romney and Akin on the Gop side, and Nixon and Koster on the Dem side.

So you guys all feel the same way Akin does regarding rape? How could you vote for someone so disgusting? Putrid in fact.

Typical leftist comment.

I'd vote for satan himself it it will get Obamadon'tcare repealed.

We know...that is how people like you prioritize.

Listening is the bad sort of GOP Mormon, bodecea. Many LDS women will vote for Romney but not for Akin in MO. They don't like McCaskill much but will stick with her over the devlishness of an Akin.

So you guys all feel the same way Akin does regarding rape? How could you vote for someone so disgusting? Putrid in fact.

Typical leftist comment.

Listening is the bad sort of GOP Mormon, bodecea. Many LDS women will vote for Romney but not for Akin in MO. They don't like McCaskill much but will stick with her over the devlishness of an Akin.

Typical leftist comment.

Greetings Jake.....you seem to always be ready to pass judgement on others....like the jackass that you are.

If you read through this thread, you'll find me making several statements about how Akin is a whackjob.

McKaskill is no less.

And since "legitimate rape" likely won't be the subject of any legislation, I am not to concerned.

What you and Bodecea really don't address is that Akin is in the race, in part because of Clair. She pushed her followers to run ads on his behalf and her campaign even did the same. It is not uncommon for people to change affiliations to alter the outcome of an opposing primary...I know some of that took place too.

Point being that there were two other people who were much more qualified and who could not get past each other...Akin...and Clair.

So, Claire puts her interests above the interests of the country and that is why Akin is in the race.

Got that, dickweed.

If I lived in Missouri, I'd vote for Akin. You bet. Romney needs the senate to help get things on track. And Clair is, frankly, a terrible senator. She's half republican, half dumbass.

So, I'd much rather have had one of the other two....you would have found them very qualified. But if Claire wants to play Russian Roulette with her own states representation...that is her business.

The polling data you quoted is meaningless. Romney is pulling ahead and the only thing keeping Clair in the race is the Governor's race. Internal polling is a lot closer which is why many groups that swore off supporting Akin are now here running ads and importing people to work for him.

Either way, Missouri loses....

I see the jackass, Listening, just rode in on here, condemning others for doing what she does. Tough for you. That Clair, silly goof, could not beat Akin, is not my problem, but it is ours. Ours is that a true American can't vote for Akin. He was given the opportunity to leave the race, but he put himself above party and country. He cannot be permitted in the Senate. As far as %s, that McCaskill is still leading Akin despite the widening edge for Romney in the states tells the true story about the really hard choice those voters appear willing to make. And it is apparently not your choice. They don't want the far right crazeeness in the Senate. Yeah, you are a lousy American and Mormon. Well, the party and its homers brought this on themselves.

Greetings Jake.....you seem to always be ready to pass judgement on others....like the jackass that you are.

If you read through this thread, you'll find me making several statements about how Akin is a whackjob.

McKaskill is no less.

And since "legitimate rape" likely won't be the subject of any legislation, I am not to concerned.

What you and Bodecea really don't address is that Akin is in the race, in part because of Clair. She pushed her followers to run ads on his behalf and her campaign even did the same. It is not uncommon for people to change affiliations to alter the outcome of an opposing primary...I know some of that took place too.

Point being that there were two other people who were much more qualified and who could not get past each other...Akin...and Clair.

So, Claire puts her interests above the interests of the country and that is why Akin is in the race.

Got that, dickweed.

If I lived in Missouri, I'd vote for Akin. You bet. Romney needs the senate to help get things on track. And Clair is, frankly, a terrible senator. She's half republican, half dumbass.

So, I'd much rather have had one of the other two....you would have found them very qualified. But if Claire wants to play Russian Roulette with her own states representation...that is her business.

The polling data you quoted is meaningless. Romney is pulling ahead and the only thing keeping Clair in the race is the Governor's race. Internal polling is a lot closer which is why many groups that swore off supporting Akin are now here running ads and importing people to work for him.

I see the jackass, Listening, just rode in on here, condemning others for doing what she does. Tough for you. That Clair, silly goof, could not beat Akin, is not my problem, but it is ours. Ours is that a true American can't vote for Akin. He was given the opportunity to leave the race, but he put himself above party and country. He cannot be permitted in the Senate. As far as %s, that McCaskill is still leading Akin despite the widening edge for Romney in the states tells the true story about the really hard choice those voters appear willing to make. And it is apparently not your choice. They don't want the far right crazeeness in the Senate. Yeah, you are a lousy American and Mormon. Well, the party and its homers brought this on themselves.

McKaskill is no less.

Got that, dickweed.

When the arrogant assholes on this board (and any other) start making pronouncements like "he must not be allowed in the senate" somehow expecting that we should take his word for it.

Sorry, Jake...I never got the memo informing me that you were left in charge.

GFY.

Akin is pathetic, given that (in spite of his insanity on some issues) he will support reductions in spednding...he's a much better choice than Claire.

I don't see a path of victory for Akin. He is the Sharron Angle of 2012, blowing a double digit lead to an incumbent nobody really wanted to reelect, but will.

Aren't you the sweet LDS woman talking like a gutter person. Really sweet. Akin is not the type any decent Christian, or anyone else, can vote for. No one cares "why" he is in the race, only that he did not do the decent thing and step down. A good GOP cannot in good conscience vote for him. It is what it is, Listening.

You don't like it, who cares?

McKaskill is no less.

Got that, dickweed.

When the arrogant assholes on this board (and any other) start making pronouncements like "he must not be allowed in the senate" somehow expecting that we should take his word for it.

Sorry, Jake...I never got the memo informing me that you were left in charge.

GFY.

Akin is pathetic, given that (in spite of his insanity on some issues) he will support reductions in spednding...he's a much better choice than Claire.

There are many more things you can say about the far right wing of the Missouri GOP than this, believe me, I have dealt with this throughout the south in the last thirty years.

Enough good GOP will vote third party or not vote to make sure he does not win.

Todd Akin, Of 'Legitimate Rape' Infamy, May Still Win Senate Seat

The lasted poll has him up by 1 point and if Romney really cleans up in the state, he likely wins.

What a sad statement about Clair and the democrats.

The only sad statement is that MO is so right wing that someone could say something like this, and not be ridden out of town on a rail.

Despite the fact that he is trailing Democrat Claire McCaskill by about a five point margin in the polls, members of the GOP who fled from Republican Todd Akin are slowly beginning to return to the Missouri candidate’s aid. Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum have both come out this week in support of Akin. On Wednesday, the National Republican Senatorial Committee issued a statement which seems to indicate that they might support Akin’s campaign financially, despite vowing not to do so a month ago. The Senate Conservatives Fund, a conservative PAC founded by Senator Jim DeMint from South Carolina, followed suit on Thursday.

NRSC executive director Rob Jesmer stated, “There is no question that for Missourians who believe we need to stop the reckless Washington spending, rein-in the role of government in people’s lives, and finally focus on growing jobs in this country, that Todd Akin is a far more preferable candidate than liberal Sen. Claire McCaskill.”

McCaskill vs Akin Polls: Why Claire McCaskill Will Have to Appeal to Obama to Defeat Akin

Internal polling that is more detailed has Akin in the lead. Many believe it depends on how much Romney carries the state.

One thing that is being said is that the GOP does not want to alert the dems to the fact she might really lose. It's better to let people think she will win and avoid the resource rush that an alert could engender.

If he wins and so does Obama.....I'll be ROTFLMAO.

Todd Akin, Of 'Legitimate Rape' Infamy, May Still Win Senate Seat

The lasted poll has him up by 1 point and if Romney really cleans up in the state, he likely wins.

What a sad statement about Clair and the democrats.

Actually, it's more a sad statement about the people of Missouri.

And what, pray tell, is so sad ?

Please pull up what you think is so bad (and the legitimate rape comment only shows that Akin is to stupid to keep his mouth shut.....it's not like most of these crooks don't hold to some form of assanine beliefs....like stimulus works) so we can measure other candidates against them and decide if Akin is the worst thing in the world.

I'm not a big fan. If Clair and the dems had kept out....she'd be running against someone different.

But he's better than Clair.

No, even bigrebnc is better than Akin. McCaskill is going to sail in to a Democratic controlled Senate because butthold dummies in the GOP can't do the right thing.

Forum List

Back