Akin Very Well Could Still Win In Mo.

Like I said...I am so looking forward to November 6th.

It will be very interesting to see how this race plays out.

The reason I brought this up is because I have to wonder just what kind of conflicts really exist in people's minds when it comes to a choice between a whackjob who makes the stupid statements that Akin makes or putting someone back in the senate who will kissing Obama's ass.

I feel for them.

And that was the conflict at least one of them cited. Essentially saying that she'd like to spit in Akin's face....but overriding her disdain for him is (not so much Claire)....but the fact that the senate could stay democratic.

Hey Jake....GFY.

There's a subject that came up in a recent discussion at my job too. Five men who work for the Romney campaign admitted that the only reason they hate Obama is because he's black.

I've had the same experience.

The other five blacks in the office who say they are voting for Obama is for the same reason.

Imagine that.

Moron.

BTW: if you can't detect the sarcasm in all this...you are as stupid as Chris Matthews.

The problem is that too many straight thinking GOPers are rightfully terrified of whack jobs like Akin.
Like I said...I am so looking forward to November 6th.

It will be very interesting to see how this race plays out.

The reason I brought this up is because I have to wonder just what kind of conflicts really exist in people's minds when it comes to a choice between a whackjob who makes the stupid statements that Akin makes or putting someone back in the senate who will kissing Obama's ass.

I feel for them.

And that was the conflict at least one of them cited. Essentially saying that she'd like to spit in Akin's face....but overriding her disdain for him is (not so much Claire)....but the fact that the senate could stay democratic.

Hey Jake....GFY.

Latest poll has Clair at +2 for a RCP average of 4.2 to Claire.

If Akin wins, I'll be ROTFLMAO.

Latest poll has Clair at +2 for a RCP average of 4.2 to Claire.

If Akin wins, I'll be ROTFLMAO.

Look for Akin to kick that crooked bitches' ass.

For better or for worse, another poll has Akin down by 6 points.

He hasn't continued to close the gap (if polls are to be trusted).

That would be a bummer....

But, maybe the far right should consider that if they nominate people...they should make sure they don't have mouth that will accomodate both feet at the same time.

GuyPinestra, you are a far right wacko, out of the mainstream. Step off, son.

MR will win, and he will turn his back on you and your kind. Rightfully so.

Clair is now running ads doing nothing but quoting the GOPers who turned their backs on Akin.

Not that she's got a d**n thing to run on herself.

I'll say it again...if Akin wins, you can thank her.

Others are now using the same tactic.

RCP actually has the Dems picking up one seat in the Senate...

Murdoch is now trailing in IN.

Dem pickups in IN and MA will offset Rep pickups in NE and ND, and Angus King will caucus with the Democrats. (Betcha you are all glad you drove that Rino Olympia snow out of the GOP, eh, guys!)

Dem pickups in IN and MA will offset Rep pickups in NE and ND, and Angus King will caucus with the Democrats. (Betcha you are all glad you drove that Rino Olympia snow out of the GOP, eh, guys!)

Snow quit because of Republicans ?

I don't recall hearing that.

Clair is now running ads doing nothing but quoting the GOPers who turned their backs on Akin.

Not that she's got a d**n thing to run on herself.

I'll say it again...if Akin wins, you can thank her.

Others are now using the same tactic.

Great ads. Brutal. :lol:

Try paying attention, then.

Olympia Snowe: Why I’m leaving the Senate - The Washington Post

Try paying attention, then.

Olympia Snowe: Why I’m leaving the Senate - The Washington Post

Your link does not work.

I looked on line just to see if the story had changed....and it had not.

She didn't blame republicans....imagine that.

Whooops......

There are some local polls reporting a tie.

If he wins, I'll be ROTFLMAO.

Forum List

Back