Akin Very Well Could Still Win In Mo.

There are a few recent polls showing McCaskill with a solid lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri Senate - Akin vs. McCaskill

RCP has taken the race from leans to democrat to toss-up. Internal state polling has Akin starting to roll up.

If dems stay home because Romney is a lock (and it looks like he is)....it's over for C.M.

As to sad that he has any support (see pre-occupied's statement)....tough crap.

He's GOP and that's better than another Obama ass-kisser.

What is so sad is that the dems might lose this seat to someone who has no business in the race.

BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT......

You can thank Clair.

She helped put him up there. If she'd kept her nose out of it, one of the more qualified people would have come in and been a better senator....but she knew she would get stomped.

She rolled the dice.

And you may be paying the price.

I was really, REALLY harsh with this guy when this whole thing blew up. Still can't stand him. But if he puts Harry Reid out of leadership, fuck it.. the RNC should go ahead and bankroll him. I'm SOOOOOOOO tired of the deceit and slime of Democrats. If it's a Senate seat denied to them... I recant my opposition. They should push him some campaign cash.

Whether or not Akin made an outrageous statement, it is imperative that the GOP gain a majority in the US Senate! Dingy Harry continually blocks any legislation designed to improve the economy and the welfare of our men and women serving in the military - and the US Border Patrol.

There are a few recent polls showing McCaskill with a solid lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Missouri Senate - Akin vs. McCaskill

Shhhh!

Don't tell them.

I love that the Teabrains are clinging to these no name polls.

They also actually think Romney is leading in Ohio. Can you believe it?:badgrin:

Everything is going perfect!!:D:D

Still got your head up your ass ?

When you get it out and take in some fresh air, the reality of things will seem more clear.

If Akin wins...you can thank Clair for sending a nutjob to the federal senate.

Todd Akin, Of 'Legitimate Rape' Infamy, May Still Win Senate Seat

The lasted poll has him up by 1 point and if Romney really cleans up in the state, he likely wins.

What a sad statement about Clair and the democrats.

No it's a sad statement that republicans would actually vote for someone that said something as idiotic as he did.

That you can't leverage it and might lose the seat anyway is a very sad statement about the democrats.

But, you can thank Clair for making this possible. While she didn't hand pick him, see sure worked to get him the nomination.

Great job Clair. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Please cite a source that shows the Akin internal reporting showing him starting to roll up. The most recent poll of Missouri from Ras showed Romney +3, hardly a lock.

First, the RCP polls are showing his roll up....or did you miss that part ?

Second:

Exclusive: Akin poll shows him beating Missouri Sen. McCaskill | WashingtonExaminer.com

I didn't miss anything. RCP shows Akin leading one poll and McCaskill leading the 2 most recent polls by 6.

I guess we'll see what happens in a few weeks.

RCP is now calling it a toss up seat....changed from leans democratic.

But you picked that up too....after all, it's why you were looking for documentation. :lol:

The lasted poll has him up by 1 point and if Romney really cleans up in the state, he likely wins.

If he does, Missouri deserves him.

Another stupid statement by the moribound left.

Missouri does not get Akin....D.C. (and potentially Obama) does. He is a federal senator who will have much more to do with Federal Politics than State Politics.

Akin, The Sean Hannity of the Senate, in place of Brownnose Clair ? I'll bet Obama will be happy about that.

First, the RCP polls are showing his roll up....or did you miss that part ?

Second:

Exclusive: Akin poll shows him beating Missouri Sen. McCaskill | WashingtonExaminer.com

I didn't miss anything. RCP shows Akin leading one poll and McCaskill leading the 2 most recent polls by 6.

But you picked that up too....after all, it's why you were looking for documentation. :lol:

She's been leading in the polls by 6. If they elect Akin, they have to be the dumbest state in the union.. :D

She's been leading in the polls by 6. If they elect Akin, they have to be the dumbest state in the union.. :D

But she isn't.

She was down by ten before he ran off at the mouth. Now that Romney has legs again, MO is going to get pushed more by the right and that does not bode well for ass-kisser Clair.

BTW: You missed where she supported him thus creating the situation where if he got elected...you were going to get a Tea Party on Steroids type in the senate.

Why don't you send her a thank you note telling her that her interests outran Missouri's and thus the two people who were much more qualified did not get the nod. Go ahead...tell her thanks.

No, this does not reflect on Ds near as much as it does on the absolute idiocy of those voters who support the most corrupt and low down GOP we've seen since Reagan.

The rw voter will listen to any lies and has bought into the most vile of accusations about women.

And, when some asshole like Akin (Santorum and other fundie Rs) says something as STOOOOPID as '...if she's really raped, she can stop her body from getting pregnant...', you cretins just nod your heads up and down and turn up the volume on lushbo's latest idiotic rant.

The fundies are leading the lot of you IGNORANT fools around by the nose. They say jump and you ask how high. If someone suggests that you EDUCATE YOURSELVES, you very proudly say that you prefer your ignorance and then stick your heads back in the sand.

No, this does not reflect on Ds near as much as it does on the absolute idiocy of those voters who support the most corrupt and low down GOP we've seen since Reagan.

The rw voter will listen to any lies and has bought into the most vile of accusations about women.

And, when some asshole like Akin (Santorum and other fundie Rs) says something as STOOOOPID as '...if she's really raped, she can stop her body from getting pregnant...', you cretins just nod your heads up and down and turn up the volume on lushbo's latest idiotic rant.

The fundies are leading the lot of you IGNORANT fools around by the nose. They say jump and you ask how high. If someone suggests that you EDUCATE YOURSELVES, you very proudly say that you prefer your ignorance and then stick your heads back in the sand.

You can rant all you want, the vast majority of Republicans denounced Akin's idiotic statement, and his funding was pulled by the Party. What more do you think they should have done?

And the fact remains that even against this IDIOT, it looks like Claire may lose her seat. You don't think that is a reflection on the idiocy of the INCUMBENT?

But she isn't.

She was down by ten before he ran off at the mouth. Now that Romney has legs again, MO is going to get pushed more by the right and that does not bode well for ass-kisser Clair.

BTW: You missed where she supported him thus creating the situation where if he got elected...you were going to get a Tea Party on Steroids type in the senate.

Why don't you send her a thank you note telling her that her interests outran Missouri's and thus the two people who were much more qualified did not get the nod. Go ahead...tell her thanks.

I'll tell Akin thanks after Claire McCaskill is reelected.

But she isn't.

What say we bet.

Akin loses...I leave the board.

McCaskill loses....you depart...

Permanent departures.

Are you up to it ?

No it's a sad statement that republicans would actually vote for someone that said something as idiotic as he did.

Thats true.

It's also very sad that people so freely use the "bitch" and "whore" word for women they never met and never will meet; they do so without any regard for decency, morality, or simple pleasantness.

But she isn't.

What say we bet.

Akin loses...I leave the board.

McCaskill loses....you depart...

Permanent departures.

Are you up to it ?

You'll be leaving anyway when Romney loses.

Forum List

Back