Akin still in the race according to PPP poll

Good to see Akin doing well. He'd be the perfect man to represent the War on Women.

You don't need any help, your victimization of yourself, as sad and pathetic as it is, doesn't need help from anyone. You have it covered. I think you're a person affected by all issues, you think you're a vagina and only issues related to it concern you. And you say Republicans are the ones waging the war.

He's your albatross; wear it closely if that's what you think. I couldn't be happier if he won the seat in Missouri. The Senate will be deadlocked as usual and nothing will get done yet again. When Obama appoints his replacements to the court, I'm sure the GOP will be there to block whomever is nominated thus validating the obstructionism that has come to describe the GOP so well.

Other then that I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian, and all I've said about Akin is he's a moron and that he should withdraw from the race because of it, you have me pegged. Wait, that was all you said about me....

And you also whiffed on my point. You are a person, every issue affects you, not just ones related to your vagina as you want to argue. When Obama spends over a trillion more than he takes in, that affects you. When true unemployment stays at almost 20%, that affects you. When government confiscates and redistributes our income, that affects you.

But you put yourself on display, a piece of meat in the window that abortion and free birth control are it. It's pathetic.

Other then that I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian, and all I've said about Akin is he's a moron and that he should withdraw from the race because of it, you have me pegged. Wait, that was all you said about me....

And you also whiffed on my point. You are a person, every issue affects you, not just ones related to your vagina as you want to argue. When Obama spends over a trillion more than he takes in, that affects you. When true unemployment stays at almost 20%, that affects you. When government confiscates and redistributes our income, that affects you.
But you put yourself on display, a piece of meat in the window that abortion and free birth control are it. It's pathetic.

Well, here's the problem. The government didn't start taking in more than it collected until Bush came along. We were actually running surpluses until that guy.

In 2000, the Federal Government took in 2.025 Trillion and had a budget of 1.789 Trillion. It was able to apply 236 BILLION towards paying down the national debt

In FY2009- which was budgeted by Bush- Receipts were at 2.1 Trillion (from a high of 2.5 Trillion in 2007) but outlays increased to 3.5 Trillion- paying for TARP, bailouts, and two unfunded wars.

Federal Budget Receipts and Outlays

Now, yeah, deficits are too high, and we need to get spending under control. But frankly, Obama took Bush's 3.5 Trillion budget and it increased to 3.8 in FY2012.

So if you want to have an honest discussion, let's talk about who got us into this mess... and it wasn't Obama.

Well, here's the problem. The government didn't start taking in more than it collected until Bush came along. We were actually running surpluses until that guy.

In 2000, the Federal Government took in 2.025 Trillion and had a budget of 1.789 Trillion. It was able to apply 236 BILLION towards paying down the national debt

I recall that his philosophical reservations about ever running a surplus helped ensure that there was never any realistic possibility of paying any of the debt down under him, even before the rest of his term happened.

I hope you'll join me in standing firmly on the side of the people. You see, the growing surplus exists because taxes are too high, and government is charging more than it needs. The people of America have been overcharged, and, on their behalf, I'm here asking for a refund.

--President George W. Bush, Address to a Joint Session of Congress, February 27, 2001

Nothing in there validating his comments about a woman's body "shutting down" a pregnancy as the result of a rape. Just some whiny doctor's association bitching about akin being treated "unfairly" by the press and the Republican party. You're really reaching there, pal. You should cut your losses before you end up looking even more dumb than you already do.

Are you really so dense as to not understand the TITLE? Does "Controversial Medical Opinion" appear in a foreign language on your computer screen?

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, and I've already said that it was paraphrased poorly, but at least I'm open-minded enough to accept the idea that this "Controversial Medical Opinion" has both proponents and opponents.

You seem to want to shut down any debate of the idea simply because it doesn't comport to your absolutist worldview.

Talk about looking dumb...

So.............the female body has a way to stop conception if the woman is raped?

Really?

Wanna tell that to the 32,000 women/yr. who are raped and become pregnant?

Of course...He is a Republcan hero. He said what many republican men think. They all know that most women who get raped...."ask for it."

Akin is the FACE OF THE GOP!

The GOP was trying to dig skeletons out on Clinton from day one.

Did thousands of reporters descend on Hope Arkansas to find this dirt? Did they also enlist the public to look through his old files?

What actually occured was just as bad.

And frankly, if anyone dissed Palin, it was your boy Romney. She didn't get a speaking role and Crazy Clint did?

Maybe the empty chair was for Palin...she got up and quit.

Of course...He is a Republcan hero. He said what many republican men think. They all know that most women who get raped...."ask for it."

When was that ever said by a Republican?

When was that ever said by a Republican?
Do you know who lawyers love sitting on rape juries? Conservative women. Why? Because they buy the "she was asking for it" argument. If the girl is trashy or wore slutty clothes Republican women are the quickest to let a rapist off.

Forum List

Back