Akin still in the race according to PPP poll

well missouri is the kind of place where Akin has the sme idea as many as the populace.
But The GOP has already thrown Akin under the bus.

Apparently they only asked him to get out of the election; not give up his seat on in the House. Typical political half-response.

If every House member that made a mis statement was asked to leave the House, their would be 435 less members there.

No price is too high for republicans in their effort to thwart the will of the American people.

C. Claptrap, one day you may have the opportunity to study law, wherein you may be appraised that this is known as a nation of laws, not of men.

No doubt, you won't understand that motto....it means that the law should apply, no matter who you may be.

Thomas Paine loathed inherited titles and assigned status as a legally enforced inequality: “Nature is often giving to the world some extraordinary men who arrive at fame by merit and universal consent, such as Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, etc. They were truly great or noble. But when government sets up a manufactory of nobles, it is as absurd as if she undertook to manufacture wise men. Her nobles are all counterfeits.”

I found the above in Glenn Greenwald, “With Liberty and Justice for Some; How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful”

When you're old enough, you'd do well to read it.

So what does that have to do with a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid, anyway?

The entire Paula Jones case (where Paula herself has admitted the president's enemies exploited her and left her deeply in debt. Then she took off her clothes for Penthouse!) was a political hack job.

And this isn't a partisan thing. I personally thought that continuing to go after minor Iran-Contra figures after the convictions of North and Poindexter were thrown out was an abuse of the system. I think going after Scooter Libby when they couldn't prove anyone outed Valerie Plame as a spy was an abuse of the system.

Dissimulator. Go ahead, look it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxwKS12TXE]Bill Clinton apologizing for his affair with Monica Lewinsky - YouTube[/ame]

"in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other."
"Common Sense," Thomas Paine.

Wow, I guess repeating something you heard from a Dr. is enough to get you shellacked by the opposition, huh? I mean, forget about the fact that there is a medical debate still going on as to the validity of the statement, even if Akin paraphrased that statement in a poor way.

Conjured controversy, a staple of the Left.

Not if that Doctor is a fucking dumbass stupid motherfucker.

Welcome to academic medicine.

I fully understand why a Liberal Democrat like you would be right up there defending the rapist.

The unofficial motto of the Democrat Party is "...by any means necessary..."
This, shown by the attacks on Mr. Starr by the rapist's party....your disgusting post, case in point.

You know which party, don't you?

The Democrats, the party of

slavery, segregation, sedition, and secularization.

BizarroDude, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars on a panty-sniffing expedition and came up empty. And wasn't he supposed to be investigating a land deal that went bad?

So how do we get from investigating a land deal to investigating whether or not he had oral sex with an intern who was a consenting adult.

It seems you have a great glee in repeating that same repugnant phrase, no doubt giving an undesired glimpse into your pastimes.

As you are so cretinous as to post about a subject about which you clearly have no knowledge, it seems I must aid he uninformed once again:

"The law conferred broad investigative powers on Starr and the other independent counsels named to investigate the administration, including the right to subpoena nearly anyone who might have information relevant to the particular investigation. Starr would later receive authority to conduct additional investigations, including the firing of White House Travel Office personnel, potential political abuse of confidential FBI files, Madison Guaranty, Rose Law Firm, Paula Jones law suit and, most notoriously, possible perjury and obstruction of justice to cover up President Clinton's sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky."
Ken Starr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you really think that cutting and pasting the fact that Starr was given way to broad a mandate answers my question?

How did the fact that Monica was polishing Bill's knob have anything to do with a failed land deal, which for those playing along at home, the Clintons LOST money on.

The point is, Starr was allowed to investigate all those things, and the only thing he came up with was that Clinton lied about getting some...

Frankly, I feel kind of ripped off. If you are going to spend 70 million sniffing panties, you should at least provide some good video... make the costs back. Something.

C. Claptrap, one day you may have the opportunity to study law, wherein you may be appraised that this is known as a nation of laws, not of men.

No doubt, you won't understand that motto....it means that the law should apply, no matter who you may be.

Thomas Paine loathed inherited titles and assigned status as a legally enforced inequality: “Nature is often giving to the world some extraordinary men who arrive at fame by merit and universal consent, such as Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, etc. They were truly great or noble. But when government sets up a manufactory of nobles, it is as absurd as if she undertook to manufacture wise men. Her nobles are all counterfeits.”

I found the above in Glenn Greenwald, “With Liberty and Justice for Some; How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful”

When you're old enough, you'd do well to read it.

So what does that have to do with a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid, anyway?

The entire Paula Jones case (where Paula herself has admitted the president's enemies exploited her and left her deeply in debt. Then she took off her clothes for Penthouse!) was a political hack job.

And this isn't a partisan thing. I personally thought that continuing to go after minor Iran-Contra figures after the convictions of North and Poindexter were thrown out was an abuse of the system. I think going after Scooter Libby when they couldn't prove anyone outed Valerie Plame as a spy was an abuse of the system.

Dissimulator. Go ahead, look it up.

"in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other."
"Common Sense," Thomas Paine.

Okay, when you grow up and join the real world, little girl, you are going to realize that men lie about affairs. And usually, their wives know they are lying, but they put up with it.

And most men will cheat at least once during a marriage.

well missouri is the kind of place where Akin has the sme idea as many as the populace.
But The GOP has already thrown Akin under the bus.

Apparently they only asked him to get out of the election; not give up his seat on in the House. Typical political half-response.

If every House member that made a mis statement was asked to leave the House, their would be 435 less members there.

A lot of truth in that statement.

Wow, I guess repeating something you heard from a Dr. is enough to get you shellacked by the opposition, huh? I mean, forget about the fact that there is a medical debate still going on as to the validity of the statement, even if Akin paraphrased that statement in a poor way.

First, he should have actually researched it before blurting something out.

Second, he shouldn't be out there trying to get the government in the business of regulating women's genitalia to start with...

I find it amusing you call yourself a libertarian, and yet you think the government should be involved in this kind of intrusiveness.

"I believe in government small enough to fit in a woman's Uterus!"

1.) Oops... Is 'blurting' now punishable by death?

2.) Agreed...

3.) I don't think I said that, could you show me where I said that? TYVM...

Uh, no, there is no debate as to the validity of his statement (except for behind closed doors at Akin's campaign headquarters). A woman's body cannot repel the sperm of a rapist.

Uh, no, there is no debate as to the validity of his statement (except for behind closed doors at Akin's campaign headquarters). A woman's body cannot repel the sperm of a rapist.

Controversial Medical Opinion Restated by Todd Akin Is Not a Disqualification for Senate, Doctors Say - Health News - redOrbit

Controversial Medical Opinion Restated by Todd Akin Is Not a Disqualification for Senate, Doctors Say - Health News - redOrbit

Nothing in there validating his comments about a woman's body "shutting down" a pregnancy as the result of a rape. Just some whiny doctor's association bitching about akin being treated "unfairly" by the press and the Republican party. You're really reaching there, pal. You should cut your losses before you end up looking even more dumb than you already do.

Nothing in there validating his comments about a woman's body "shutting down" a pregnancy as the result of a rape. Just some whiny doctor's association bitching about akin being treated "unfairly" by the press and the Republican party. You're really reaching there, pal. You should cut your losses before you end up looking even more dumb than you already do.

Are you really so dense as to not understand the TITLE? Does "Controversial Medical Opinion" appear in a foreign language on your computer screen?

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, and I've already said that it was paraphrased poorly, but at least I'm open-minded enough to accept the idea that this "Controversial Medical Opinion" has both proponents and opponents.

You seem to want to shut down any debate of the idea simply because it doesn't comport to your absolutist worldview.

Talk about looking dumb...

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, and I've already said that it was paraphrased poorly, but at least I'm open-minded enough to accept the idea that this "Controversial Medical Opinion" has both proponents and opponents.

Association of American Physicians and Surgeons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservative non-profit association founded in 1943 to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine."[1][2] The group was reported to have approximately 4,000 members in 2005, and 3,000 in 2011.[3][1] Many of the political and scientific viewpoints advocated by AAPS are considered extreme or dubious by other medical groups.[1] Notable members include Ron Paul and John Cooksey;[4] the executive director is Jane Orient, a member of the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine.

AAPS publishes the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (formerly known as the Medical Sentinel). The Journal is not indexed by mainstream scientific databases such as the Web of Science or MEDLINE.[5] The quality and scientific validity of articles published in the Journal has been criticized by others.

Are you really so dense as to not understand the TITLE? Does "Controversial Medical Opinion" appear in a foreign language on your computer screen?

You seem to want to shut down any debate of the idea simply because it doesn't comport to your absolutist worldview.

There's nothing controversial about it. It's just plain dumb and just plain wrong. Anybody running to the defense of this twit candidate should be laughed at and shamed.

There's nothing controversial about it. It's just plain dumb and just plain wrong. Anybody running to the defense of this twit candidate should be laughed at and shamed.

Says the wrestling fan with the absolutist worldview...

Forum List

Back