Akin still in the race according to PPP poll

Rape OK with you, huh?
Weight 216-236, height 6’2”
What a great reason for concealed carry....

Well apparently a woman can "shut that whole thing down" if she gets impregnated. Thanks for teeing that one up for me.

Amazing......

...tsk-tsk, someone speaking about rape....

...but not a peep from you about an actual abuser women....lot's of them....being the star speaker of your party.

Yes we get it, this thread is not about Cinton

Sorry folks, but this race will likely be more about the economy than anything else.

What the left won't acknowledge is that Claire used her money to promote Akin because she knew she get creamed by the other two even though they are much better than Akin.

So, if you assume she helped tip the scales in his favor and he winds up winning....you have her to thank for it (in part).

This is about the economy and Akin will be in lock step with the likes of people like Cruz. You won't see Sandra Fluke testifying on such a stupid small subject. This election is about jobs jobs and more jobs.

But, when the economy is going and the Flukes of the left do show up, I hope you remember McCaskill and her calculation when Akin is up there making an idiot out of himself.

Rape OK with you, huh?
Weight 216-236, height 6’2”
What a great reason for concealed carry....

Well apparently a woman can "shut that whole thing down" if she gets impregnated. Thanks for teeing that one up for me.

Amazing......

...but not a peep from you about an actual abuser women....lot's of them....being the star speaker of your party.

Interestingly enough, it's the GOP that was trying to block the violence against women act of 2012.

Amazing......

To paraphrase the great Brown Bomber....

'You can run, but you can't hide.'

Amazing......

Ken Starr went on a 70 million dollar panty sniffing raid and didn't come up with any real evidence.

For 70 million.

For 70 million, I'd turn myself in.

Amazing......

Interestingly enough, it's the GOP that was trying to block the violence against women act of 2012.

The only possible way you could be more wrong would be if you supported the rapist Bill Clinton....

"WASHINGTON -- House Republicans on Wednesday passed their bill to reauthorize the Violence Against Women Act, despite protests from the White House, most Democrats and even some Republicans for not doing enough to protect LGBT, Native American and undocumented immigrant women.

The bill passed 221-205 on a largely partisan vote. Six Democrats voted for it and 23 Republicans opposed it. Just two GOP congresswomen voted against it: Reps. Judy Biggert (Ill.) and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Fla.)."
House Passes Violence Against Women Act That Leaves Out LGBT, Immigrant Protections

And...

"The White House threatened to veto the bill earlier this week,..."
Ibid.

Do you recall which party controls the White House?

Ken Starr went on a 70 million dollar panty sniffing raid and didn't come up with any real evidence.

For 70 million.

I fully understand why a Liberal Democrat like you would be right up there defending the rapist.

The unofficial motto of the Democrat Party is "...by any means necessary..."
This, shown by the attacks on Mr. Starr by the rapist's party....your disgusting post, case in point.

You know which party, don't you?

The Democrats, the party of

slavery, segregation, sedition, and secularization.

Wow, I guess repeating something you heard from a Dr. is enough to get you shellacked by the opposition, huh? I mean, forget about the fact that there is a medical debate still going on as to the validity of the statement, even if Akin paraphrased that statement in a poor way.

Conjured controversy, a staple of the Left.

First, he should have actually researched it before blurting something out.

Second, he shouldn't be out there trying to get the government in the business of regulating women's genitalia to start with...

I find it amusing you call yourself a libertarian, and yet you think the government should be involved in this kind of intrusiveness.

"I believe in government small enough to fit in a woman's Uterus!"

For 70 million.

No price is too high for republicans in their effort to thwart the will of the American people.

C. Claptrap, one day you may have the opportunity to study law, wherein you may be appraised that this is known as a nation of laws, not of men.

No doubt, you won't understand that motto....it means that the law should apply, no matter who you may be.

Thomas Paine loathed inherited titles and assigned status as a legally enforced inequality: “Nature is often giving to the world some extraordinary men who arrive at fame by merit and universal consent, such as Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, etc. They were truly great or noble. But when government sets up a manufactory of nobles, it is as absurd as if she undertook to manufacture wise men. Her nobles are all counterfeits.”

I found the above in Glenn Greenwald, “With Liberty and Justice for Some; How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful”

When you're old enough, you'd do well to read it.

I fully understand why a Liberal Democrat like you would be right up there defending the rapist.

This, shown by the attacks on Mr. Starr by the rapist's party....your disgusting post, case in point.

BizarroDude, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars on a panty-sniffing expedition and came up empty. And wasn't he supposed to be investigating a land deal that went bad?

So how do we get from investigating a land deal to investigating whether or not he had oral sex with an intern who was a consenting adult.

For 70 million.

No price is too high for republicans in their effort to thwart the will of the American people.

C. Claptrap, one day you may have the opportunity to study law, wherein you may be appraised that this is known as a nation of laws, not of men.

No doubt, you won't understand that motto....it means that the law should apply, no matter who you may be.

Thomas Paine loathed inherited titles and assigned status as a legally enforced inequality: “Nature is often giving to the world some extraordinary men who arrive at fame by merit and universal consent, such as Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, etc. They were truly great or noble. But when government sets up a manufactory of nobles, it is as absurd as if she undertook to manufacture wise men. Her nobles are all counterfeits.”

I found the above in Glenn Greenwald, “With Liberty and Justice for Some; How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful”

When you're old enough, you'd do well to read it.

So what does that have to do with a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing raid, anyway?

The entire Paula Jones case (where Paula herself has admitted the president's enemies exploited her and left her deeply in debt. Then she took off her clothes for Penthouse!) was a political hack job.

And this isn't a partisan thing. I personally thought that continuing to go after minor Iran-Contra figures after the convictions of North and Poindexter were thrown out was an abuse of the system. I think going after Scooter Libby when they couldn't prove anyone outed Valerie Plame as a spy was an abuse of the system.

BizarroDude, Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars on a panty-sniffing expedition and came up empty. And wasn't he supposed to be investigating a land deal that went bad?

So how do we get from investigating a land deal to investigating whether or not he had oral sex with an intern who was a consenting adult.

It seems you have a great glee in repeating that same repugnant phrase, no doubt giving an undesired glimpse into your pastimes.

As you are so cretinous as to post about a subject about which you clearly have no knowledge, it seems I must aid he uninformed once again:

"The law conferred broad investigative powers on Starr and the other independent counsels named to investigate the administration, including the right to subpoena nearly anyone who might have information relevant to the particular investigation. Starr would later receive authority to conduct additional investigations, including the firing of White House Travel Office personnel, potential political abuse of confidential FBI files, Madison Guaranty, Rose Law Firm, Paula Jones law suit and, most notoriously, possible perjury and obstruction of justice to cover up President Clinton's sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky."
Ken Starr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back