Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Not an apologetic note scanner...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention such people as "22 Year Old 1972" and "1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers"

I'm being buried by details!!!!!

The GOP was trying to dig skeletons out on Clinton from day one.

Did thousands of reporters descend on Hope Arkansas to find this dirt? Did they also enlist the public to look through his old files?

What actually occured was just as bad.

And frankly, if anyone dissed Palin, it was your boy Romney. She didn't get a speaking role and Crazy Clint did?

well missouri is the kind of place where Akin has the sme idea as many as the populace.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. At the moment McCaskill is in the delicate position of needing Akin to retain some semblance of viability so that the drumbeat of calls for him to exit the race doesn't start up again. Once the deadline passes a few weeks from now and Akin's name is not removable from the ballot, she can go nuclear on him (and I suspect Romney and Ryan suggesting Akin isn't fit to serve will become stars in her advertising). Until then she just needs to keep treading water.

Last edited:
well missouri is the kind of place where Akin has the sme idea as many as the populace.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. At the moment McCaskill is in the delicate position of needing Akin to retain some semblance of viability so that the drumbeat of calls for him to exit the race don't start up again. Once the deadline passes a few weeks from now and Akin's name is not removable from the ballot, she can go nuclear on him (and I suspect Romney and Ryan suggesting Akin isn't fit to serve will become stars in her advertising). Until then she just needs to keep treading water.

I can see their campaign swings through Missouri..."Akin is appearing at the St. Louis Chamber of Commerce"...well, we can't go there. A photo of either one with him will be toxic to the campaign.

PPP Poll: Akin, McCaskill in Virtual Dead Heat

Not sure of the validity of this poll but last I heard he was down double digits.

Well it's an interesting poll because PPP is a democratic polling agency and they have been polling very heavily toward the liberal side. Democratic candidates usually poll a good 4-6 points better with PPP than other polling agencies. So when you take that into account it suggests an Akin lead of 3-5 points. I find that terribly surprising as Rasmussen and Mason-Dixon have Akin getting slaughtered at this point although the PPP poll is more recent by about a week.

This seems completely backwards. According to the norm for PPP vs. the average their results should be somewhere around McCaskill +15. Why is it the opposite then? I don't know but here are some possibilities:

1) Within that one week period between PPP and the other polls the electorate had a change of heart and accepted Akin's apology, dismissing it as simply a stupid statement.

2) Within that one week period the electorate concluded that as bad as Akin's comment were, McCaskill and the Democrats policies are worse.

3) It's simply an outlier poll

4) Being a democratic firm PPP decided to use polling to advance a political agenda by structuring their poll in such a way that would reach a favorable conclusion for Akin, thereby allowing the democrats to use the results as an attack vehicle (i.e. Republicans are sexist pigs, just look at the poll). This is more of a conspiracy theory which I don't buy...PPP sucks and there's no question that their polls are intentionally biased, but I have a hard time believing they would go to those extents.

My guess is that it's probably a combination of 2 and 3 but time will tell as future polling is released. If future polling confirms a trend toward Akin then what we certainly can conclude is that people really don't want McCaskill. After a comment like that she should be dominating Akin and if she is not it's a testament to the degree of unhappiness Missouri voters have toward her performance.

Wow, I guess repeating something you heard from a Dr. is enough to get you shellacked by the opposition, huh? I mean, forget about the fact that there is a medical debate still going on as to the validity of the statement, even if Akin paraphrased that statement in a poor way.

Conjured controversy, a staple of the Left.

Wow, I guess repeating something you heard from a Dr. is enough to get you shellacked by the opposition, huh? I mean, forget about the fact that there is a medical debate still going on as to the validity of the statement, even if Akin paraphrased that statement in a poor way.

Conjured controversy, a staple of the Left.

Okay...present the medical argument. Who is making the statement that there is something biological that can prevent pregnancy?

What did Claire do that was so horrible again, dupes.

Thanks for all the BS GOSSIP against Clinton. Not arrested or indicted, NOT GUILTY. Has 70% approval now. Only total dupes against.

POLICY, chumps!

Ryan and Akin worked together on the forcible rape bill. Run on that!

BACKWARD! Greedy Lying Idiot Oblivious Millionnaires 2012! LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.

Absolute idiocy, dupes.

Not an apologetic note scanner...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rape OK with you, huh?
Weight 216-236, height 6’2”
What a great reason for concealed carry....

Well apparently a woman can "shut that whole thing down" if she gets impregnated. Thanks for teeing that one up for me.

Amazing......

...tsk-tsk, someone speaking about rape....

...but not a peep from you about an actual abuser women....lot's of them....being the star speaker of your party.

I don't agree with what Aiken said, but I certainly understand where he got the basis for that. Relaxing is something fertility doctors say all the time when a couple has a problem conceiving.

Forum List

Back