Ain't That Just Like California?

Trump has to love it. He can battle the idiots in Sacramento while pointing out to the nation what idiots Democrats are. No Republican needs California, they have a zero bargaining position.
Don't fuck with California

California has "the sixth largest economy on planet Earth." This comparison rests on California's $2.4 trillion GDP, which moved slightly above that of France and Brazil in 2015 to sixth in the world.

Calexit could make California the worlds sixthlargest economy Will it happen - MarketWatch

"Calexit" would not be permitted, period.
California has the largest buildup of military equipment in the country and we have a very defensible border that we also share with our allies, the Mexicans and the Mexican army.

California would be repatriated by force, if necessary. There would be no question as to the victor. To think otherwise is sheer folly.

You could say that about any state in the union, and least of all California. Good luck fighting all the SEALS stationed in San Diego or the 10s of thousands of marines in Camp Pendleton.

You really think this, don't you?

You realize Trump LOST the popular vote, right?

Do you truly believe that matters?

Ask any president with zero mandate. Like GW Bush before he soaked up 9/11 for approval.

Seeing as Trump has already assumed the role of acting President prior to the oath, your comments are ludicrous.

And that doesn't concern you? We have ALWAYS had one president at a time. You believe we should descend into african dictatorship status. Wow.

It would, but we haven't had a president for nearly eight years. Ergo ...

Right, that's why bin Laden is still alive.

Trump has to love it. He can battle the idiots in Sacramento while pointing out to the nation what idiots Democrats are. No Republican needs California, they have a zero bargaining position.

California has "the sixth largest economy on planet Earth." This comparison rests on California's $2.4 trillion GDP, which moved slightly above that of France and Brazil in 2015 to sixth in the world.

Calexit could make California the worlds sixthlargest economy Will it happen - MarketWatch

California has the largest buildup of military equipment in the country and we have a very defensible border that we also share with our allies, the Mexicans and the Mexican army.

California would be repatriated by force, if necessary. There would be no question as to the victor. To think otherwise is sheer folly.

You could say that about any state in the union, and least of all California. Good luck fighting all the SEALS stationed in San Diego or the 10s of thousands of marines in Camp Pendleton.
Dufus thinks the military reports to Jerry Brown.

It doesn't matter who they report to. Didn't the Civil War teach you anything?

Calexit is BS, won't happen, and i don't support it, but it's stupid to assume California is populated by latte-sipping pussies. CA would CRUSH any other state in a hypothetical war.

Pot is one of the highest water usage crops in the world.
That's bullshit. We already went through this. And your comment about millions of acres is bullshit.
I own a ranch. I know a tad about farming.

And yes, the central valley is like a dust bowl.
Please don't make shit up. I was in Modesto a couple weeks ago and the Central Valley is no dust bowl. I drove up 99 through Bakersfield to Stockton and the crops are doing fine. We're going to be growing a lot of pot which will generate a huge tax revenue

"Since the beginning of the water year on October 1, 2016, cumulative precipitation in California's three key hydrologic regions are now average or above average."

Donald Trump Says There Is No Drought In California, Will "Open Up The Water"
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/opinion/the-dust-bowl-returns.html
Sir. That article is four years old. There has been rain and snow and in fact, it is raining very hard in California as I write this.
BFD, ignoramous. Calif has water rationing and it will only get worse. Good luck with your high water usage crop.

That's bullshit. We already went through this. And your comment about millions of acres is bullshit.

Please don't make shit up. I was in Modesto a couple weeks ago and the Central Valley is no dust bowl. I drove up 99 through Bakersfield to Stockton and the crops are doing fine. We're going to be growing a lot of pot which will generate a huge tax revenue

"Since the beginning of the water year on October 1, 2016, cumulative precipitation in California's three key hydrologic regions are now average or above average."

Donald Trump Says There Is No Drought In California, Will "Open Up The Water"
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/opinion/the-dust-bowl-returns.html
Sir. That article is four years old. There has been rain and snow and in fact, it is raining very hard in California as I write this.
BFD, ignoramous. Calif has water rationing and it will only get worse. Good luck with your high water usage crop.

What joyless fucking wasteland do you call home? Idaho?

Calexit is BS, won't happen, and i don't support it, but it's stupid to assume California is populated by latte-sipping pussies. CA would CRUSH any other state in a hypothetical war.
What's CA going to do, throw Kale at the Marines?

No, they'll throw MARINES at the marines.

No, they'll throw MARINES at the marines.
You really do think the military takes orders from Brown.

What makes you think they would support Calexit?

What makes you think anyone else in any state would fight Californians?

Your naivete is astonishing.

So.....no answer?

Have you even visited California?

So.....no answer?

I have.

So.....no answer?

I have.

It's a real hellhole, right? Warm beaches. San Francisco skyline. Big Sur. Shasta. Yosemite. Google, Apple, Facebook. San Diego.

Just a total hellhole, right?

So.....no answer?

I have.
Where?

Pot is one of the highest water usage crops in the world.

oh so now you have a ranch in Connecticut now? hope its not like that phony avocado ranch in califorrnia

just go with the flo

That is what why he call himself..... *Jack of all trades*. That means whatever that flows, no particular specialty and no clear direction of career....... In short he cannot get his act together.

So.....no answer?

I have.

It's a real hellhole, right? Warm beaches. San Francisco skyline. Big Sur. Shasta. Yosemite. Google, Apple, Facebook. San Diego.

Just a total hellhole, right?

Hey Billy ....... I live here in Southern California.

IMG_0333.jpg

Forum List

Back