Ain’t gonna lie - Joe F’d up

I don’t really care

Life under the Taliban will not be pretty. But after 20 years, the Afghans have to fight for their own freedom. If they are unwilling to do so, the US should not do it for them
We should have never been there.

We should also pull out of N Korea, Germany, and anywhere else we are propping up foreign militaries. They should fight for themselves right?

We should have never been there.

We should also pull out of N Korea, Germany, and anywhere else we are propping up foreign militaries. They should fight for themselves right?
Agree

S Korea should be able to defend itself by now.
Germany relies on the NATO alliance which has held for 75 years, but the rest of NATO shouldn’t need US boots on the ground. Russia is not the USSR

Last edited:
I didn't support our invasion of Afghanistan at all.

Some of us realized this very thing would happen.
I fell for the gung-ho post 9-11 Bullshit
We have to take it to the terrorists
But once it became a nation building invasion I realized we had no exit strategy.

I never supported going into Iraq

You have NO PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi, treasonous Zionist liar...

He is a Saudi-Arabian and the people of his criminal gang had been Saudi-Arabians and again: The Wahabism of the Saudi-Arabians is the prototype of everything what is called "Islamic State". The USA supports Saudi-Arabia since a long time of history. Also Israel supports Saudi-Arabia. And I am by the way a German. You broke now anti-racist laws of Germany, anti-Semite.

Last edited:
He is a Saudi-Arabian and the people of his criminal gang had been Saudi-Arabians and again: The Wahabism of the Saudi-Arabians is the prototype of everything what is called "Islamic State". And I am by the way a German. You broke now anti-racist laws of Germany, anti-Semite.

You are a Jew, traitor, and your lies are pathetically obvious.

You are a Jew, traitor, and your lies are pathetically obvious.

Some of my ancestors were German Jews - and if an anti-Semite like you falls in my hands then I will hopefully not get an ablutomania. Unfortunatelly I have to tell you now that you are in a big danger to be punished from god personally if you do not stop your racist attacks - against whomever in the world - specially also all attacks against Jews.

were is the UN?.... they have the 10 m0st powerful countries on the planet on their mighty Security Council.....were are they?.....
Having expensive lunches and wet bar meetings on our dime.
That is really all the U.N. does... have catered meetings and spend our tax dollars.

EvilEyeFleegle

The Hazara people in Afghanistan are part Chinese ... They have been around for a thousand years. Most are Shia Muslims.

The Taliban are Deobandi Muslims and Pashtun who claim to be descended from the tribe of Benjamin. Israel recognizes their claim.

Forum List

Back