Ain’t gonna lie - Joe F’d up

Once we expelled Al-Quaida from Afghanistan we should have withdrawn. Afghans do not want Western values. Afghans do not want to change. If Afghanistan does become a home to terrorist again, we will do what we did to Iraq before Saddam. Periodic bombing.

The next stage will be the spread of the Taliban to Pakistan. Pakistan fed this beast, now that beast will soon feed on Pakistan.

Last edited:
Why did we invade Afghanistan?

Because of the Zionist fraud that was 911, and col Tim osman, after denying doing it, then got revised Mossad instructions to take credit for it, "proving" 911 was done by "Islamic terror." The best part was col osman, after claiming he did 911, mused that flying jet planes into the steel framed towers

WOULD NOT BRING THE TOWERS DOWN

demonstrating exceptional science aptitude for a "religious leader."

When our troops arrived, there was an ongoing civil war in afghan between Taliban and TNA - The Northern Alliance, armed and funded by Iran. We sided with TNA, but master Israel did not like that at all. Israel did not want TNA to take out Taliban. So W bowed, said YES MASTER, and flipped off TNA with "Axis of Evil." That was the last time the "US" media mentioned TNA.

Pat Tillman and others noticed that after taking Kabul and Kandahar, the US forces "had no target" and "we're just sitting there."

So treasonous Zionists in the army Rangers took pat Tillman out, shot him, and lied and said al Qaeda did it.....

At some point, we have to start noticing not just truth, but all these leftist Zionists here in this topic who love W and have no interest in finding out who really shot Tillman and why....

Because of the Zionist fraud that was 911, and col Tim osman, after denying doing it, then got revised Mossad instructions to take credit for it, "proving" 911 was done by "Islamic terror." The best part was col osman, after claiming he did 911, mused that flying jet planes into the steel framed towers

When our troops arrived, there was an ongoing civil war in afghan between Taliban and TNA - The Northern Alliance, armed and funded by Iran. We sided with TNA, but master Israel did not like that at all. Israel did not want TNA to take out Taliban. So W bowed, said YES MASTER, and flipped off TNA with "Axis of Evil." That was the last time the "US" media mentioned TNA.

Pat Tillman and others noticed that after taking Kabul and Kandahar, the US forces "had no target" and "we're just sitting there."

So treasonous Zionists in the army Rangers took pat Tillman out, shot him, and lied and said al Qaeda did it.....

At some point, we have to start noticing not just truth, but all these leftist Zionists here in this topic who love W and have no interest in finding out who really shot Tillman and why....
Still Fucking Goofy

Because..it's not our country..and the Afghan people need to work out their own destiny. I know that's harsh...but history is what it is.....

No govt. can survive without the support of the people...plenty of people in Afghanistan quite happy right now.
Hard for me to work up a lot of sympathy for a culture that has fueled heroin addiction for a hundred years in this country.

Good post EXCEPT... The Taliban cracked down hard on Opium production. If they are going to grow it, they need a pharmaceutical market.

OBL wasn't Tim Osman.. That is a real silly conspiracy theory.

The WTC towers were cantilevered off a central core. I was very surprised they didn't fall sooner after the buildings spines were severed.

We never should have been there in the first place.

We wasted hundreds of billions of dollars, the lives of soldiers for what?

Not a god damned thing.

Still Fucking Goofy
Still Fucking Goofy

If USMB wants an example of a leftwing Zionist W supporter who has absolutely no concern for pat Tillman, truth, and America, one who cheered as his investment portfolio tripled overnight on 911 because he was long defense stocks, oil, gold, and the longbond, it is

Right winger

Parrot of all Zionist lies, enforcer of

You parrot these lies or we'll call you names and toss cards

If a member of the Tillman family shot you, that tillman would be acquitted if I am on the jury....

OBL wasn't Tim Osman.. That is a real silly conspiracy theory.

The WTC towers were cantilevered off a central core. I was very surprised they didn't fall sooner after the buildings spines were severed.

And 600F burning jet fuel produced 2200F molten steel...

Find any photos of "Osama" in Saudi yet???

Not too concerned with finding out who shot pat Tillman, are ya.....

And 600F burning jet fuel produced 2200F molten steel...

Find any photos of "Osama" in Saudi yet???

Not too concerned with finding out who shot pat Tillman, are ya.....

Posted pics of OBL in Saudi yesterday.

Aluminum skin burns steel loses strength when subjected to extreme heat. Are you familiar with any of the architect's other work?

Posted pics of OBL in Saudi yesterday.

Aluminum skin burns steel loses strength when subjected to extreme heat. Are you familiar with any of the architect's other work?

Where...

Ya I get that, but 3.000 or so troops (down from a couple hundred thousand) to protect women and girls?
Dunno if Joe’s decision was great.
i suspect in a Pentagon filled with generals wearing dresses there are a few sane warriors who understood what biden, trump and myself failed to see clearly

afganistan offered a great base of opperations for a future war with iran or china, or both

and now we dont have it and more future soldiers will die

Last edited:
i suspect in a Pentagon filled with generals wearing dresses there are a few sane warriors who understood what biden, trump and myself failed to see clearly

afganistan offered a great base of opperations for a future war with iran or china, or both

and now we dont have it and more future soldiers will die
In the event of that sort of war...we could take what we want with a quickness that would surprise you. No one..and I mean no-one...wants a land war in Asia. Whoever occupies Afghanistan buys into having a ready-made insurgency opposing them....better to just fly over the whole mess.

As for war with Iran--SA is our bitch for that..along with Israel.

In the event of that sort of war...we could take what we want with a quickness that would surprise you. No one..and I mean no-one...wants a land war in Asia. Whoever occupies Afghanistan buys into having a ready-made insurgency opposing them....better to just fly over the whole mess.

As for war with Iran--SA is our bitch for that..along with Israel.
You’d be surprised how useful military bases are when the fighting breaks out

now china will occupy that strategic position instead of us

Odd..I see no Chinese in Afghanistan--and given the record they have with Islamic people--I doubt they would get along with the Taliban any better than we did.

China shares a border with Afghanistan and a minority heritage in the Hazara people.

US-Bases-in-Persian-Gulf.png

Forum List

Back