Aid to Israel

This admonishment for a Zionist liar??? LOL no doubt you can easily refute Bollyn's figures....

I already did, Princess. You even admitted that you believe the figure is unknowable yet you accept the braying of propagandists like Bollyn.

You don't seem to follow basic logic here Sprayit: no one has an exact figure, however the estimations tell us quite a bit....given the relationship between Israel and our government, it would not be unexpected in the least for for officially tallied false figures to be quoted....anyone who has bothered to explore the subject knows full well that the real figures are nothing short of astronomical....in essence Israel's artificially suspended economy and lifestyle is booming, while the nation that tirelessly subsidizes it suffers under an economic depression....

Just making sure we are getting what we paying for. We helped buy that bulldozer after all. And helped pay the driver's salary.

No your not and no we didn't. You're just here selling your hate, Bubba.

You don't seem to follow basic logic here Sprayit: no one has an exact figure, however the estimations tell us quite a bit....given the relationship between Israel and our government, it would not be unexpected in the least for for officially tallied false figures to be quoted....anyone who has bothered to explore the subject knows full well that the real figures are nothing short of astronomical....in essence Israel's artificially suspended economy and lifestyle is booming, while the nation that tirelessly subsidizes it suffers under an economic depression....
Why are you fighting the relationship between Israel and the US when you know the American people approve? There's nothing you or anyone else can do to change the mindset. Especially when there is AIPAC. And ZOG.

In fact Israel's economy is not quite as good as that of the USA but islamo nazi pigs have been complaining about the LUXURY in which Israelis live since 1948-----the standard of living is a lot better in France than in Israel and certainly better in the USA

It does seem to me that there is less polarity of wealth in Israel than in the USA----I have no idea about this issue in France

Dov Zakheim, former Bush appointee as Pentagon Comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. At that time he was unable to explain the disappearance of $1 trillion dollars. Actually, nearly three years earlier, Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books That story, as I mentioned, was buried under 9-11's rubble. The two sums disappeared on Zakheim's watch.
Latest On Rabbi Zakheim And The Missing $2.3 Trillion

The money was never found to have been missing but rather unaccounted for and much of it has since been accounted for. You really need to get your head out of those conspiracy web sites.

wrong stupid...the money was never recovered...in fact the issue was censored in mainstream news...gotta wonder why???

wrong stupid...the money was never recovered...in fact the issue was censored in mainstream news...gotta wonder why???

So since no credible media outlet can corroborate your complaints, we are forced to believe the whack-job sites, eh. How convenient! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
BTW, do you have anything which substantiates your latest bunghole "fact" (bold type, above)?

Dov Zakheim, former Bush appointee as Pentagon Comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. At that time he was unable to explain the disappearance of $1 trillion dollars. Actually, nearly three years earlier, Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that an audit discovered $2.3 trillion was also missing from the Pentagon books That story, as I mentioned, was buried under 9-11's rubble. The two sums disappeared on Zakheim's watch.
Latest On Rabbi Zakheim And The Missing $2.3 Trillion

The money was never found to have been missing but rather unaccounted for and much of it has since been accounted for. You really need to get your head out of those conspiracy web sites.
I would really like to believe you, have you got a link?

oh you already have your excuse for the story not showing up anywhere but in the holy koran and the holy mein kampf and the holy islamo nazi literature

I would really like to believe you, have you got a link?

As if your RENSE.com conspiracy theory qualifies as credible info?
And yes, I have links but you can find them in the same place you found that RENSE nonsense.

When I post a quote I always give a link, if you post something and refuse to back it up with a link, then it counts as just your opinion

When I post a quote I always give a link, if you post something and refuse to back it up with a link, then it counts as just your opinion

good point and your links indicate that you have no opinion other than that which is found in the islamo nazi pig literature ----you are very faithful to der fuehrer and HIS opinion

Yes, the official amount of aid to Israel, as huge as it is, is a monstrous understatement.

Did you know, we even pay to Israel interest on the aid we give them, and that's not counted as aid. "WTF, you say?!?" Yep, we backdate the aid and pay them interest between when we officially give them the aid and when they actually get the aid. Insane, but a sample of how much crap this country does for those God Damned Jews who don't consider gentiles to be men.

So since no credible media outlet can corroborate your complaints, we are forced to believe the whack-job sites, eh. How convenient! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
BTW, do you have anything which substantiates your latest bunghole "fact" (bold type, above)?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "the whack-job sites"??? Let's examine the players that are most aggressive at concealing facts: uhhhh Zionists win that prize Spanky---hands fkg down. It is hilarious how you attempt to exploit information that is deliberately censored from mainstream media to protect the Zionist elements...ask why Dov Zakheim was appointed Pentagon comptroller in the first place...an individual with dual citizenship is placed in charge of the Pentagon budget!!!??? no---this shouldn't ring any bells...sigh

not news----whenever islamo nazi pigs try to "think" the first "thought" that enters their little perverse minds is JEWS 'the jew did it' 'the jew has it' 'the jew knows it' islamo nazi pigs have "jew" on their minds ----all the live long day then, of course the more esoteric words arise ZIONIST TALMUD and even KABBALAH not that any of the little depraved unwashed inebriated perverts have any idea what these words mean-----but they are sure ALCHEMY is involved

Ratsy you notably omit the conclusion that Jews do quite a bit that they'd rather not discuss---hence it is routine for ignorant, demonstrably uneducated Jews like yourself to mock the obvious...this is a preferred propaganda vehicle: when a Gentile complains that Jews wield inordinate power in Washington, the Jewish response is invariably sarcasm---irrespective of the validity of the observation...the essential problem is that pointy-headed Jews have been raised to believe that all Gentiles are fools---something that is awkwardly echoed in nearly every abrasive post you put up...discovering that in many instances gentiles are indeed smarter than Jews---this board an excellent example---hapless Jews suffer a rude awakening...

I posted no quotes in the matter, Princess, and when you back your BS up with a RENSE.com conspiracy theory, it doesn't even qualify as an opinion ... it's just a hair-brained conspiracy theory.
You post something credible and I'll give you links, Princess.

Forum List

Back