Aid to Israel

wrong stupid...the money was never recovered...in fact the issue was censored in mainstream news...gotta wonder why???

So since no credible media outlet can corroborate your complaints, we are forced to believe the whack-job sites, eh. How convenient! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
BTW, do you have anything which substantiates your latest bunghole "fact" (bold type, above)?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "the whack-job sites"??? Let's examine the players that are most aggressive at concealing facts: uhhhh Zionists win that prize Spanky---hands fkg down. It is hilarious how you attempt to exploit information that is deliberately censored from mainstream media to protect the Zionist elements...ask why Dov Zakheim was appointed Pentagon comptroller in the first place...an individual with dual citizenship is placed in charge of the Pentagon budget!!!??? no---this shouldn't ring any bells...sigh

Only for Nazi slugs like you, Princess.
BTW, you still haven't offered any support for your claim that info in the matter was "deliberately censored from mainstream media to protect the Zionist elements."
Now run down to your loony-tunes websites and bring back some proof, pissant.

...discovering that in many instances gentiles are indeed smarter than Jews---this board an excellent example...
Wow, we almost agree, Hemorrhoid.
Some Gentiles certainly are smarter than Jews but this board is hardly an example of that.
What this board seems to attract is mostly self-congratulatory asswipes like ... well, like you.

The abuses to the U.S. taxpayer by Israel's congressional servants are not really in doubt...we know that this Jew/Nazi state has been the leading recipient of U.S. aid for decades...only now are the actual estimates being revealed....6 - 7 trillion and counting

You meant 67 trillion, right, Princess?

...discovering that in many instances gentiles are indeed smarter than Jews---this board an excellent example...
Wow, we almost agree, Hemorrhoid.
Some Gentiles certainly are smarter than Jews but this board is hardly an example of that.
What this board seems to attract is mostly self-congratulatory asswipes like ... well, like you.
Sunshine would have trouble pouring piss out of a boot if directions were printed on the heel.He ain't too bright.

Old article but even back then the amount of aid to Israel is staggering.
The Cost of Israel to US Taxpayers
A dollar of foreign aid to any country in the mid east is a dollar too much.

That's not an If Americans Knew article but rather a WRMEA screed by Richard Curtiss and nowhere does it mention anything like the $7 trillion figure - or even a $1 trillion figure - being bandied about by this board's Nazi types.

"The congressional Research Service"????? LOL !!!!!!!!!!! YEAH THAT'S A CREDIBLE REFERENCE YOU FERTILE IDIOT...

The Congressional Research Service is an arm of the Library of Congress, MORON.
No wonder you dismiss it.
What a fuckin' idiot!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nobody takes Sundowner seriously. We want him here for laugh breaks during these troubled times of Middle East Muslim terrorists killing us infidels all over this earth.

why do you people actually take Sundowner seriously? he is just a troll

"The congressional Research Service"????? LOL !!!!!!!!!!! YEAH THAT'S A CREDIBLE REFERENCE YOU FERTILE IDIOT...

What a fuckin' idiot!

GOOD FKG GOD!!!!!!!! you mired idiot, congress is complicit in the scandal of abusively over-funding Israel...how do you imagine that they might be the go-to source for facts??? God I love the stupidity people like you embody...you manage to shoot yourself in the foot every time.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Nobody takes Sundowner seriously. We want him here for laugh breaks during these troubled times of Middle East Muslim terrorists killing us infidels all over this earth.

And besides, Skitt is smarter than Lou Costello 'cause he knows Whos on first.

Last edited:

What a fuckin' idiot!

GOOD FKG GOD!!!!!!!! you mired idiot, congress is complicit in the scandal of abusively over-funding Israel...how do you imagine that they might be the go-to source for facts??? God I love the stupidity people like you embody...you manage to shoot yourself in the foot every time.....LOL!!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The only really reliable sources are Chris Bollyn and WRMEA. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
No wonder you're so fucked up.

Spayit...please try to discredit either Bollyn or WRMEA...I love this...I can see you and Psycho Irose drooling buckets of vitriol over your computer keyboards, unfortunately all you have to respond is the standard Jewish drone of "Nazis".......I think I'll laugh myself to sleep....yuk....yuk....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

please note that this pearl comes courtesy of the mental giant who mindlessly posts the same idiotic slogan ad-infinitum....

Spayit...please try to discredit either Bollyn or WRMEA...I love this...I can see you and Psycho Irose drooling buckets of vitriol over your computer keyboards, unfortunately all you have to respond is the standard Jewish drone of "Nazis".......I think I'll laugh myself to sleep....yuk....yuk....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So are you denying that this WRMEA was started by an Arab? If anyone is putting anyone to sleep, it is you since this same article has been dragged up year after year from people with the same sick mind set as you have. The readers really have to laugh at the dramatics of Skitt. They must teach this in the Creative Writing Class at Bellevue.

jt2

Last edited:
HouseFly, I suppose the catalyst in my continuing exchanges with you is the fact that you can make me laugh so hard that I pee my pants...The American Education Trust sponsors WRMEA...among its past senior members were the likes of Senator William Fullbright, and Senator Charles Percy---both of whom served as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee....damn!!! gotta change ma pants again...darn you hoss!!!!

HouseFly, I suppose the catalyst in my continuing exchanges with you is the fact that you can make me laugh so hard that I pee my pants...The American Education Trust sponsors WRMEA...among its past senior members were the likes of Senator William Fullbright, and Senator Charles Percy---both of whom served as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee....damn!!! gotta change ma pants again...darn you hoss!!!!
Yes, go change your diapers, Schizo. Years ago when this group was first brought up, someone really delved into it and found out that it was started by someone with I believe the name Ali something or other. Do drag up that article more times as if we haven't seen it so numerous times already.

jt2

"Didn't see her."
Rachel Corrie death: Israel rejects all blame - Telegraph
rachel-corrie_2321031c.jpg
Still they will vehemently deny it and support the lie. Which is why they are so loved.

Still they will vehemently deny it and support the lie. Which is why they are so loved.

Some idiot jumps in front of a bulldozer, and im supposed to feel sorry for her? Hopefully she will serve as a reminder for other would-be idiots.

So what about all the American idiots (10,000/year) who jump in front of bullets? You feel sorry for them?

Forum List

Back