Aid in Damascus

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
image-664171-galleryV9-dwxk.jpg

I saw this picture first in BBC online and then this. It makes me shudder. How do people live in a place like this? :(

Hundreds of Palestinians line up for food rations in the Yarmouk camp in the Syrian capital of Damascus. The photo was taken on January 31, but was just released by the UNRWA on Wednesday. Aid organizations have long been demanding that the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad allow them to distribute food and medicine on a more regular basis.

From Picture This: Aid in Damascus - SPIEGEL ONLINE

image-663587-galleryV9-ilog.jpg

This also comes from der Spiegel @ Picture This: Apples in Aleppo - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I saw this picture first in BBC online and then this. It makes me shudder. How do people live in a place like this? :(

Hundreds of Palestinians line up for food rations in the Yarmouk camp in the Syrian capital of Damascus. The photo was taken on January 31, but was just released by the UNRWA on Wednesday. Aid organizations have long been demanding that the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad allow them to distribute food and medicine on a more regular basis.

This also comes from der Spiegel @ Picture This: Apples in Aleppo - SPIEGEL ONLINE
I should think that Hamas and the PA demand humanitarian aid for their people but then, they're probably stocking up on money and supplies for themselves. Much like Arafart squirreled away the money for his fat frau while his people went without. Then again, the people vote for those creatures to guide them.

I should think that Hamas and the PA demand humanitarian aid for their people but then, they're probably stocking up on money and supplies for themselves. Much like Arafart squirreled away the money for his fat frau while his people went without. Then again, the people vote for those creatures to guide them.

If they were offered the chance to build new infrastructure and housing in the WB in exchange for food and a safe place to settle, don't you think they should be packed in UN trucks and taken to the WB? Build palestinian "kibbutz" in the hills and deserts of the WB. Build water reservoirs and holding tanks. Restore wells and clean aquifers. Lay new pipes for water and sewage. Recycle garbage plants, grey water processing, solar power on building, terraces and greenhouses to provide for food and conserve water, new roads, businesses................. build a place of peace for the future.

Forum List

Back