Aid being refused by Burma

LOL! Can't really deal with the new take? Why am I not surprised. Hey, all I've been doing is regurgitating and applying what you've been saying for months, if not years.

Ah I see. You have not been posting your views. Instead you have been posting your perceived view of what the "liberal" viewpoint is, and attributing that to me.

Why don't, instead of just making some bullshit up, if your going to attribute things to me go off and find quotes. Because I would NEVER say that a government has the right to deny humanitarian aid to its people who are starving en masse.

Come now, we all know that there are those that just want to make the US look, not so bad. In any case, many of use, regardless of numbers know that no longer should the US go where they aren't asked.

Kath, come on, it is FINE and DANDY to invade anyone we want, so long as a Liberal supports it.

You guys are hilarious. That you think she really means billions and is not yanking your chain is just more proof of the ignorance of some people on certain topics.

Nice rationalization. Totally wrong, and unsupported by anything she wrote, but nice try nonetheless.

Kath, come on, it is FINE and DANDY to invade anyone we want, so long as a Liberal supports it.

Actually she was talking about dropping food, not invading. You do get the difference I hope?

You guys are hilarious. That you think she really means billions and is not yanking your chain is just more proof of the ignorance of some people on certain topics.

And you are hilarious that if someone is a Republican and they say something idiotic you say they are joking, if a liberal said that you would be foaming at the mouth in impotent fury

And you are hilarious that if someone is a Republican and they say something idiotic you say they are joking, if a liberal said that you would be foaming at the mouth in impotent fury

Don't use the word "impotent" about RGS. It's accurate, but it's a little too close to home.

Do not blow this, notice Larkinn knows better, but others, well they prove the points. I admit, I've gotten bored and this amuses.

Do not blow this, notice Larkinn knows better, but others, well they prove the points. I admit, I've gotten bored and this amuses.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. You kept digging your hole and missing my point until RGS stepped in and pretended that your stupidity was intentional.

You didn't get bored. You got caught, and you stopped responding when you realized that, because you were too dense to devise your own rationalization.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. You kept digging your hole and missing my point until RGS stepped in and pretended that your stupidity was intentional.

You didn't get bored. You got caught, and you stopped responding when you realized that, because you were too dense to devise your own rationalization.

Ok, I'm too dense to understand what you just wrote. :cool:

No, it's on good authority, those that have posted for so long. See, daily we were allowing tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis to die. Logic says that some days it had to be hundreds of thousands, after all we have some pretty good bombs and all that depleted uranium...

The US must stop asserting it's will onto others. I can't imagine at this date the suggestion that we should ignore a government saying that our aid is not wanted and dropping it into that country, just because we can.

I'm thinking at that rate we would have run out of Iraqis by now.........

Good thing we don't have to feed them all. :razz:

Well it's a 'you broke it' scenario, but then again it's the US and it's time to cut and run. I'm still a bit confused how we killed so many, yet there are more than just kiddies around, heck some of them look middle aged and older. Amazing.

DAMN!

Dogger cant admit when he got ate the fuck up....He bought that shit, hook, line, and sucker!

Oh and going after Larkin was fuckin priceless.

Damn sweetest post I have seen in a LOOOOOONG time.

DAMN!

Dogger cant admit when he got ate the fuck up....He bought that shit, hook, line, and sucker!

Oh and going after Larkin was fuckin priceless.

Damn sweetest post I have seen in a LOOOOOONG time.
Nice how the right wing liars all stick together on this one.

Forum List

Back