Ahmed didn't build a clock

How many kids in 4th or 5th grade built their own potato clocks with a build your own circuit board or kit like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KWCDFG2/?tag=

Some even soldered their own boards and drew their own blue prints or technical drawing of the circuit design.
Kids build their own batteries, solar lasers, robots, radios and computers. Why is a freshman in high school called a genius for a clock? He did not even design the circuit boards.

He gutted a clock

So to any science fair at most schools and see what real imagination and ingenuity can do

If is even made the finals in the international science fair, then he could have gotten a mention by the white house. Not for getting arrested at school for violating the rules or scaring students.

He did not violate any rules and he is apparently highly thought of by his science teachers for his projects. Articles state that he has won awards. Why the need to tear him down?

So there is no rule about bringing Improvised Explosive Devices onto Public School Property?

LOL! I bet if you check, you'll find that there is... and I bet if Ahmed wasn't brown, his ass would be facing criminal prosecution and he'd long ago been expelled from public school.

In the real world, Ahmed should be in Gitmo at this moment, along with his parents, where people who specialize in coming to understand the downtrodden would be getting to the bottom of Ahmed and his need to teach other kids how to build an IED out of used clocks and bring them to school.

Of course, we're not in the real world at the moment. We're back in La La Land, just like we were during the 8 years before the last massive attack by Islam on the United States. In La La Land, we're importing Muslims by the gross and granting trips to the White House for Young Muslim Males that build IEDs and brig them to school... .

Not to worry tho', the time will come when we'll figure out what that costs... .

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...

This type of thinking by the OP is why GITMO is full of nobodies. Then the OP points at the nobodies and says they must be there for a good reason.

Paranoia being the reason

ROFLMNAO!

Well, after 7 years of obama, what would ya expect? What was it, a year ago that obama traded a host of 'somebody Muslims' for the traitor Bergdahl? The majority of which have returned to terrorism... with several having already been killed by US Operators... .

Ya can't release all of the somebodies and then complain about the nobodies that you left behind. It is simply not reasonable, Relativist.

How many kids in 4th or 5th grade built their own potato clocks with a build your own circuit board or kit like this

Some even soldered their own boards and drew their own blue prints or technical drawing of the circuit design.
Kids build their own batteries, solar lasers, robots, radios and computers. Why is a freshman in high school called a genius for a clock? He did not even design the circuit boards.

He gutted a clock

So to any science fair at most schools and see what real imagination and ingenuity can do

If is even made the finals in the international science fair, then he could have gotten a mention by the white house. Not for getting arrested at school for violating the rules or scaring students.

He did not violate any rules and he is apparently highly thought of by his science teachers for his projects. Articles state that he has won awards. Why the need to tear him down?

A young kid bites a pop tart and gets suspended. You don't have problem with a kid walking into school with wires, circuits and battery that disturbed the class, hidden in a case? He should get a free trip to the white house?

Why didn't he take it to the school office first? Or leave it at home and just bring a power point or video if him making it? Why did he set the timer or leave the battery in it.

Kids kill kids in school these days. School staff can not be too careful. Zero tolerance exists for a reason

Ahmed brought an item not required for class to school to show off. He knew it might be seen as a threat and took it to school anyway

Why should he be rewarded for that?

Why should he be given a pat on the head? His skin? His religion?

He could well be taking advantage that "everyone" is afraid of those with dark skin or muslim faith because of the news this last year or so. The country bent over backwards to elect a black president, twice, and one who's father was muslim. Police are not allowed to arrest black men even when committing crimes and riots. Terrorists are being let out of jail to terrorize again. Police are afraid to even investigate incitement and terror groups working from mosques. Muslims are imposing their demands on the country instead of blending in to the melting pot.

Ahmed's father is even running for president so a photo op with Obama would be highly advantageous, beside a potential law suit against the police and scholarships for Ahmed. What next, a book deal?

Now Ahmed has even quit school. Students have spoken against his actions, muslim community have spoken against his actions, lawyers have spoken against his action, but the president wants to invite him to the white house.

Logic????

For such a smart kid, he should have known better. He was put in hand cuff, he was smiling. He got suspended, so do a lot of kids. Police did not press charges, no record to follow him.

So why does he deserve this kind of attention and praise? He broke the case of a clock.

This one simply looks at the reality, wherein Ahmed didn't build anything... except an Improvised Explosive Device.

Fox and the Judge want to focus on the intrinsic fraud in Ahmed's claim that he 'built a clock'... and that's fair; it just misses the most glaring point and that is that what the Young Muslim Male built was an IED, which he brought to school, minus the explosives.

Personally... I think Ahmed knew he built an IED and wanted to see how long it would take people to realize what it was, then... claim victim-hood when someone FINALLY figured it out, in the 6th class that he took it into.

The ramifications of this are going to be catastrophic... and each and every communist fuck on this board that has promoted Ahmed as innocent and Islam as a victim, are going to EACH be responsible for the looming catastrophes... to the same degree as they would be if they built the IEDs themselves and delivered them to the schools which will be bombed, as a result of their support of Islam and 'lil' Ahmed.

Last edited:

This one simply looks at the reality, wherein Ahmed didn't build anything... except an Improvised Explosive Device.

Fox and the Judge want to focus on the intrinsic fraud in Ahmed's claim that he 'build a clock'... and that's fair; it just misses the most glaring point and that is that what the Young Muslim Male built was an IED, which he brought to school, minus the explosives.

Personally... I think Ahmed knew he built an IED and wanted to see how long it would take people to realize what it was, then... claim victim-hood when someone FINALLY figured it out, in the 6th class that he took it into.

The ramifications of this are going to be catastrophic... and each and every communist fuck on this board that has promoted Ahmed as innocent and Islam as a victim, are going to EACH be responsible for the looming catastrophes... to the same degree as they would be if they built the IEDs themselves and delivered them to the schools which will be bombed, as a result of their support of Islam and 'lil' Ahmed.

You know, I was wondering who would win the prize of Most Batshit Crazy Way To Attack A 14 Year Old Kid. I shouldn't be surprised it would be you, pubes.

I've been reading some pretty disgusting posts from right wingers today, but this one certainly is the most insane.

He gutted a clock

So there is no rule about bringing Improvised Explosive Devices onto Public School Property?

LOL! I bet if you check, you'll find that there is... and I bet if Ahmed wasn't brown, his ass would be facing criminal prosecution and he'd long ago been expelled from public school.

In the real world, Ahmed should be in Gitmo at this moment, along with his parents, where people who specialize in coming to understand the downtrodden would be getting to the bottom of Ahmed and his need to teach other kids how to build an IED out of used clocks and bring them to school.

Of course, we're not in the real world at the moment. We're back in La La Land, just like we were during the 8 years before the last massive attack by Islam on the United States. In La La Land, we're importing Muslims by the gross and granting trips to the White House for Young Muslim Males that build IEDs and brig them to school... .

Not to worry tho', the time will come when we'll figure out what that costs... .

So................you want to send an American citizen to an out of the country jail, that is filled with enemy combatants?

Even if he is a Muslim, he still has rights and doesn't need to be sent to GTMO.

A pencil case is not a briefcase.

Oh! Still struggling with that profound ignorance, I see... .

Not to worry, I'm here for ya:

Briefcase: a flat, rectangular, hinged container, bound in various materials and often found with locking clasps; designed for carrying books and papers, pencils, pens and miscellaneous items.

Can a pencil box - which is what he had - be big enough to hold papers & books? No, no it cannot. Therefore it was not a briefcase & is not interchangeable. Thanx for playing though.

What color is the sky in your world, dipstick?

How many times have you seen that 'box'?

There is ample room for enough explosives to blow a hole through a concrete floor and leave a 6'x6' crater... with a vaporizing radius of 8-12' and a kill radius of over 30'. Which is roughly > 6lbs of C-4 or Semtex... .

Now that sets aside the ancillary damage and mayhem caused outside the kill zone... where high speed fragments are set into play by the explosive pressure wave, that go to work on those in the adjacent rooms... .

In a public school, assuming 30 children to a class, it is reasonable to estimate 30 dead instantly and another 60 severely injured and another 60 seriously injured, with likely deaths of 30% of the severely injured within hours of the attack, depending upon the varying degrees of how quickly first aid is rendered and the means of local aid facilities to handle upwards of >100 critically injured patients, and hundreds more injured to varying degrees, simultaneously.

So, if you're keeping score, that's 50 dead children...10-20 of which will be reduced to fragments, and who will not be available for parents and siblings to view, in mourning... another 10 or so, so badly mangled that to view them would be another blow to that family... just in the horror of that, itself... being unimaginable.

With upwards of 100 or more severely to seriously injured and probably hundreds more suffering less life threatening, but often life altering injuries, to say nothing of the mental trauma.

That you're ignorant of these facts, does not alter the facts, ass-hat.

You see a pencil box, because you NEED to see a pencil box. What you're not seeing is what a determined individual can do with such, and there is nothing on the planet at the moment which has a more consistent record of determination, in terms of mass-murder, than the lowly Young Muslim Male.

Now you don't like that and I get that.

I simply do not give a red rats ass, what you like..., or not.

Last edited:
You know, I was wondering who would win the prize of Most Batshit Crazy Way To Attack A 14 Year Old Kid. I shouldn't be surprised it would be you, pubes.

I've been reading some pretty disgusting posts from right wingers today, but this one certainly is the most insane.

Well, that fits your pattern, Fred. At least you're consistent.

When this comes back on us... how would you like to handle your responsibility for it?

and another fun fact...his uncle owns a trucking co called Twin Towers Transportation......probably an homage to the victims.......rriiigghhtttt
Really? wow talk about scum

Try googling that & all that comes up is a blurb on some obscure blog... no real reports of such a thing. Do you believe everything - including pure bullshit - that people tell you?
What part of the question mark confused you? Didn't you go to elementary school?

What part of the internets & Google confuses you? Do some research before posting whacked crap like you did & appear to be a low info rwnj.
What crap? You're the one that doesn't know what ... "Really?" means. Look it up on google.

Fox and the Judge want to focus on the intrinsic fraud in Ahmed's claim that he 'build a clock'... and that's fair; it just misses the most glaring point and that is that what the Young Muslim Male built was an IED, which he brought to school, minus the explosives.

Ahmed Mohamed Implies He Knew His Clock Could 'Seem Like a Threat' - Breitbart

He knew

So a kid that builds robots, transfers a clock to a briefcase... and felt that this warranted bringing to school to show his teachers?

LOL! Adorable... .

He's a 14 yr old kid dude, without any priors. His TEACHER suggested he bring it in. Did you get that part or did it, like most facts, fly right over your pointy little head?

"He's a 14 yr Muslim Male dude"

Young Muslim Males are building and detonating those devices, murdering people by THE GROSS: all over the planet.

I've been in the electronics business my entire life... and a kid that builds systems with switched actuators, motors and any sense of automation, isn't going to be seeking attention for transferring a gutted clock to a briefcase.

Let's assume for the sake of argument, that the kid is entirely innocent... and an intellectually crippled moron, with no means to understand that what he built was among the most dangerous devices, responsible for murdering HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE... by YOUNG MUSLIM MEN... we certainly can't provide the benefit of that assumption, for the Teachers.

So, it is simply not reasonable to believe that this circumstance is the result of an innocent kid looking to show off his means to transfer a clock to a briefcase.

The kid wanted to be harassed and get his 15 minutes... and collect some 'victim fee'.

In the process, he has provided the information sufficient for his addle-minded, chronic-victim-coveting peers to build and either injure themselves... or murder a ton of kids at their school. And that sets aside the actual jihadist providing a kid with such and giving them a chance to take a run at those virgins.

So, spare me the 'there's no reason to suspect a young muslim male with 80% of an IED in a US Public School', nonsense.

He's a 14 yr old American Citizen who was asked to bring his clock in by a teacher. get a grip.
I wonder why this one gets a pass and Obama had the other one killed?

What 14 yr old kid got killed for making a clock?
The other one didn't even make a clock. He was merely guilty of eating lunch in an open cafe and Obama's drone assassins went to work on him.

You know, if I built a clock from a kit, or if I used parts from one clock to make another, I wouldn't be saying I invented it.

However...................I would be showing people what I'd built, and I'd tell them that I built (not invented) it.

A pencil case is not a briefcase.

Oh! Still struggling with that profound ignorance, I see... .

Not to worry, I'm here for ya:

Briefcase: a flat, rectangular, hinged container, bound in various materials and often found with locking clasps; designed for carrying books and papers, pencils, pens and miscellaneous items.

Can a pencil box - which is what he had - be big enough to hold papers & books? No, no it cannot. Therefore it was not a briefcase & is not interchangeable. Thanx for playing though.

What color is the sky in your world, dipstick?

How many times have you seen that 'box'?

There is ample room for enough explosives to blow a hole through a concrete floor and leave a 6'x6' crater... with a vaporizing radius of 8-12' and a kill radius of over 30'. Which is roughly > 6lbs of C-4 or Semtex... .

Now that sets aside the ancillary damage and mayhem caused outside the kill zone... where high speed fragments set into play by the explosive pressure wave, go to work on those in the adjacent rooms... .

In a public school, assuming 30 children to a class, it is reasonable to estimate 30 dead instantly and another 60 severely injured and another 60 seriously injured, with likely deaths of 30% of the severely injured within hours of the attack, depending upon the varying degrees of how quickly first aid is rendered and the means of local aid facilities to handle upwards of > 100 critically injured patients, simultaneously.

So, if you're keeping score, that 50 dead children... with upwards of 100 severely to seriously injured and hundreds more suffering less life threatening, but often life altering injuries, to say nothing of the mental trauma.

That you're ignorant of these facts, does not alter the facts, ass-hat.

You see a pencil box, because you NEED to see a pencil box. What you're not seeing is what a determined individual can do with such, and there is nothing on the planet at the moment which has a more consistent record of determination, in terms of mass-murder, than the lowly Young Muslim Male.

Now you don't like that and I get that.

I simply do not give a red rats ass, what you like..., or not.

I've been the victim of three car bombs and they don't have to be big to make a big bang. They can be the most innocent looking items like a toy all the way up to packed cargo trucks.

I think public places like schools, malls, airports should always error on the side of caution Look at what happened with a back pack at Boston. We seen the damage fro letter bombs, so why should there not be concern for a "home made" (?) timing device that goes off during school?

His teacher told him not to bring it. He not only took it but set it as well. He knew the timer would go off during class and start beeping like count down.

He was so cleaver he scared the school and had to be taken to the police station for questioning.

Pranks are no laughing matter in school these days

Wait for it this Christmas season.....

nNRGCPN.jpg

He gutted a clock

So................you want to send an American citizen to an out of the country jail, that is filled with enemy combatants?

Even if he is a Muslim, he still has rights and doesn't need to be sent to GTMO.

He gutted a clock

His parents are sudanese.

nNRGCPN.jpg

Grenades and land mines are smaller, the size of a fist or a paper back book. You can use a bullet or a fire cracker to rig an explosive. A small gas cartridge can be rigged to explode. You can put a bomb in a cigarette box. You don't need a full size briefcase or backpack.

What if he used the wires and battery to shock a student that touched the handle? Would it be permitted? Would it be seen as a weapon? If a rubber band, paper clips and spit balls are considered weapon, why not circuits, battery and wires in a case?

I don't know if they still have them around, but does anyone remember exploding cigarettes or those chinese fire works that sound like machine guns?

You can cause a panic with a paper streamer with gun powder dots that kids used to put in toy guns. You can use a thumb tack on the heal of a shoe and set it off. Not a bomb but certainly no permitted in a school these days.

You really thing there should have been no concern for a fabricated or gutted electrical or electronic item not required to be in the school? If a student's phone rings in class they will get suspended and their phone taken away for the term or even the year. Many teachers won't even let you use a phone for a calculator in class. I remember slide rulers and logarithmic tables, before the calculator.

nNRGCPN.jpg

Grenades and land mines are smaller, the size of a fist or a paper back book. You can use a bullet or a fire cracker to rig an explosive. A small gas cartridge can be rigged to explode. You can put a bomb in a cigarette box. You don't need a full size briefcase or backpack.

What if he used the wires and battery to shock a student that touched the handle? Would it be permitted? Would it be seen as a weapon? If a rubber band, paper clips and spit balls are considered weapon, why not circuits, battery and wires in a case?

I don't know if they still have them around, but does anyone remember exploding cigarettes or those chinese fire works that sound like machine guns?

You can cause a panic with a paper streamer with gun powder dots that kids used to put in toy guns. You can use a thumb tack on the heal of a shoe and set it off. Not a bomb but certainly no permitted in a school these days.

You really thing there should have been no concern for a fabricated or gutted electrical or electronic item not required to be in the school? If a student's phone rings in class they will get suspended and their phone taken away for the term or even the year. Many teachers won't even let you use a phone for a calculator in class. I remember slide rulers and logarithmic tables, before the calculator.

SATIRE escapes you today.... look at the pictures and reflect!

There needs to be a movement, a hashtag, and some homegrown activism in support of poor little ahmed.

That trash has nothing better to do...

Those 'lives' were never evacuated. OOPSIE.

PC at it's finest, A muslim bring a BOMB to school, NEVER,... a bible carrying white boy....."EVACUATE THE SCHOOL!!!!"

Why weren't those precious Bible carrying whitey Christian children evacuated because a dirty Muzzie brought a bomb to school then?

Come on, you KNOW the answer...it would be ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!!!

Actually, I have more fear from whitey bible thumping Christians around a Planned Parenthood Clinic, than I would some little 14 year old brown geek with glasses who has a funny name, who happens to be a HS engineering student .

So you spend a lot of time at planned parenthood do you?

I get an abortion every day & sell them baby parts far below market value.

Forum List

Back