Ahmed didn't build a clock

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

the whole thing is trivial------a personal anecdote-----the principal of my son's school---CALLED THE COPS-----because my kid made a joke related to the movie "THE ENGLISH PATIENT" (a really dull film) in which someone tried to kill a person
on the ground by running him over with an AIRPLANE------silly idea---the pilot was
the one who got injured. My kid kinda THREATENED (sorta) to do to a replay
of that nutty scene--------THE COPS!!!!!!!!! ----------my kid was suspended for a week for the joke------ALMOST ARRESTED -----------the incident did not make the
news----------after-all------WE IS WHITE (almost albino) JOOOS ----please note------the idiot pilot in the film is A LIMEY-----really stupid bloody limey. Do not bother to watch the film------it is -----so dull you end up feeling that they STOLE
part of your life

Liberals are mad b/c the kid get singled out, and then jugears singles him out and invites him to the w/h.
Actually we can see by the effort put forth to find a way to discredit the kid, cons were butthurt more than anyone that a muslim was invited to the white house.

the kids is innocent------the idiots are the jerks who made an issue of it------

Let's face it. This kid is getting off easy, and they are making him into a hero.

Liberals are mad b/c the kid get singled out, and then jugears singles him out and invites him to the w/h.
Actually we can see by the effort put forth to find a way to discredit the kid, cons were butthurt more than anyone that a muslim was invited to the white house.

the kids is innocent------the idiots are the jerks who made an issue of it------
Anyone dumb enough to think that was a bomb should be forced to take a beginners course in electronics.

the whole thing is trivial------a personal anecdote-----the principal of my son's school---CALLED THE COPS-----because my kid made a joke related to the movie "THE ENGLISH PATIENT" (a really dull film) in which someone tried to kill a person
on the ground by running him over with an AIRPLANE------silly idea---the pilot was
of that nutty scene--------THE COPS!!!!!!!!! ----------my kid was suspended for a week for the joke------ALMOST ARRESTED -----------the incident did not make the
news----------after-all------WE IS WHITE (almost albino) JOOOS ----please note------the idiot pilot in the film is A LIMEY-----really stupid bloody limey. Do not bother to watch the film------it is -----so dull you end up feeling that they STOLE
part of your life
Ever tried going outside?

Anyone dumb enough to think that was a bomb should be forced to take a beginners course in electronics.
Well, it's obvious neither the school admin nor the cops thought it was a bomb after a second or two.

part of your life
Oh myyyyyyy.

part of your life
Ever tried going outside?
I told my wife once I needed my space and she said,"Go outside."

And be shocked when they get an answer wrong....

Forum List

Back