Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

Oh...and don't really bother trying to go and find a link that show that Americans disapprove of how Obama is handling Iran. They don't.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Slight majority approves of Obama’s handling of Iran « - Blogs from CNN.com

According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, 52 percent give the president high marks for his response to the crisis in Iran while 36 percent disapprove. The poll is the first survey to come out in the wake of the country's disputed election just over a week ago.

an ABC poll....? You got to be kidding...

Umm, do you think its flawed? If so, please provide evidence of such.

Well, I apologize if it was too much to assume from the poll
that Americans are still unhappy about his his silence and johnny-come-lately weak response...

Thanks for the op ed. Just another neocon opinion.

Lets just say, for fun, that Obama did do everything you wanted. He vociferously condemned the election, the protests, everything from the beginning. What would be different now?

Well, for starters, he would have given some "hope and change" to the Iranian people...

Really? Do you have any evidence that Obamas words would have had that effect on the Iranian people?

Oh...and don't really bother trying to go and find a link that show that Americans disapprove of how Obama is handling Iran. They don't.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Slight majority approves of Obama’s handling of Iran « - Blogs from CNN.com

Oh, and please note its an ABC/WaPo poll. Washington Post is the organization who just fired one of their leading bloggers because they dared say that torture is bad. Should be enough of a neocon organization to fit your tastes, eh?

Well, take the ABC so-called "debate" on health care for example.....which is nothing more than a one-sided infomercial for Obama's health care plan...

Welcome to the Business & Media Institute

Re the firing at the Post....interesting times...and changes...

Well, take the ABC so-called "debate" on health care for example.....which is nothing more than a one-sided infomercial for Obama's health care plan...

And what does that have to do with this poll?

Nice link. I'm really, really surprised that a watchdog group run by a bunch of conservatives thinks the media is overly liberal.

Just curious...what statement did they put out about Fox incorrectly claiming two Republican politicians facing scandal were Democrats?

You are fucking joking me...you linked me to something affiliated with newsbusters, and you want me to take it seriously?

Yeah. You fail.

Thanks for the op ed. Just another neocon opinion.

Lets just say, for fun, that Obama did do everything you wanted. He vociferously condemned the election, the protests, everything from the beginning. What would be different now?

Well, for starters, he would have given some "hope and change" to the Iranian people...

Really? Do you have any evidence that Obamas words would have had that effect on the Iranian people?

Do you think such words of encouragement to the revolucionaries would have been just ignored? I think such words by a world leader would have been welcomed by those seeking freedom....they have a long battle ahead....and any support would be welcomed...

And the only hope for us with regard to the nuclear issue is to side with the revolutionaries...or do you think the Big O is going to make headway with Ahmedinejad? Heh....that would be "meddling"...

Well if ABC runs one-sided debates....who's to say they don't run one-sided polls?

Do you think such words of encouragement to the revolucionaries would have been just ignored? I think such words by a world leader would have been welcomed by those seeking freedom....they have a long battle ahead....and any support would be welcomed...

They wouldn't be ignored. Such words would have been used against the protestors. The government would have immediatelly claimed they were riots formented by the United States and cracked down, heavily.

I hope that you know enough about whats going on to realize that the regime was looking for a reason to crack down brutally on protestors, yes? And that us throwing our full support behind them would have given them that reason?

And the only hope for us with regard to the nuclear issue is to side with the revolutionaries...or do you think the Big O is going to make headway with Ahmedinejad? Heh....that would be "meddling"...

Negotiating with the leader of a country isn't meddling. Commenting on their internal elections is.

And this isn't about us, its about them. If Obama interferes with their elections/internal processes in such a way to make it appear that he is just doing it cause we don't like Ahmadinejad, you really think that'll help the protestors?

Let me put it to you another way. I assume you supported Bush in 2000. Would you have reacted favorably, or unfavorably, if Iran had started making pronouncments that Bush won?

Well if ABC runs one-sided debates....who's to say they don't run one-sided polls?

If your going to claim they run one-sided polls, your going to have to provide evidence of that. Giving me far right organizations who think the media is too liberal isn't really saying much of anything.

That's Fox News for you. I'm sure nobody in the world cares what that Iranian murderer says.

You're pretty pathetic siding with that guy against America too. If it had been a Repub that he said that about, you would be whining all day and night.

Shut you dumb feminist SHIT (and that goes for your dumb neo-conservative pals too).

IRAN IS NOT GOING TO LET CRIMINAL MOBS OVERTURN AN ELECTION RESULT BY RIOTING IN THE STREETS.

"criminal mobs"? .....please explain

I don't think he can. From what I can see, every time he opens his mouth words drop out of his arse.

If your going to claim they run one-sided polls, your going to have to provide evidence of that. Giving me far right organizations who think the media is too liberal isn't really saying much of anything.

i think enough evidence, circumstantial, was given, you of course being you will act as if no evidence was given

What is the adjective you used for the riots that erupted after Rodney King got his ass whupped and the cops were found not guilty? If those people were palestinian instead of iranians you'd have called for their wholesale execution by now.

you guys bash on bush's foreign policy, obama claims he is going to do better with iran than bush....lmao

i really thought it was funny when imadejihadinmypants said obama was just like bush :lol:

Do you wonder why Ahmadinejad is trying to compare Obama to Bush? You do, I hope, know that Ahamdeinejad is trying to elicit a specific response from the Iranian people and that comparing Obama to Bush he is explicitly trying to link Obama to someone the Iranian people dislike, yes?

he gave concrete examples....then again, i've already shown you don't know what evidence is....and he is actually right in his statements about obama. one thing american politicians suck at is telling it like it is.

Better yet.. HOW MANY of you silly fuckers would have sat by while Iran supported the popular vote that tried to elect Al Gore in 2000? You know goddamn well you'd have been up in arms crying treason and every other word you thought would amount to an execution were dems who WERE SHAFTED in 2k pleaded with a foreign entity to correct the failure of that election. Good grief, you people have no room to point a finger OR condemn the actions of Iran in the wake of their election.

i think enough evidence, circumstantial, was given, you of course being you will act as if no evidence was given

You think its evidence because a far-right organization thinks the media is too left-wing? You fail along with SE.

you guys bash on bush's foreign policy, obama claims he is going to do better with iran than bush....lmao

i really thought it was funny when imadejihadinmypants said obama was just like bush :lol:

Do you wonder why Ahmadinejad is trying to compare Obama to Bush? You do, I hope, know that Ahamdeinejad is trying to elicit a specific response from the Iranian people and that comparing Obama to Bush he is explicitly trying to link Obama to someone the Iranian people dislike, yes?

he gave concrete examples....then again, i've already shown you don't know what evidence is....and he is actually right in his statements about obama. one thing american politicians suck at is telling it like it is.

Who gave concrete examples? Of what?

And no. He isn't right about Obama. If it were Bush he would be in there with bullshit rhetoric that he couldn't back up, and then there would have been a massive crackdown immediatelly. It is much, much better to play it cool here and the just condemn the violence as opposed to taking a position on the election itself.

If anything Alamdouchebag looks even crazier and more distant from reality. I believe the world KNOWS (along with the majority of Iranians) that America kept their hands out of the current Iranian situation. Yet this small man is trying to do whatever he can to try to tie us to them! The little man is crasping at straws! However its not working.

I truely believe Obama couldn't have done more than he did! The right is screaming he is doing nothing, but they never answer what should be do (or have done)? And no ambiguious comments like support the protestors!

Ahmadinejad Tells Obama Not to Interfere in Iran, Seeks Public Apology

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on President Obama on Thursday not to interfere in Iranian affairs after the U.S. president said he was "appalled and outraged" by post-election violence, a news agency reported.

"Mr. Obama made a mistake to say those things ... our question is why he fell into this trap and said things that previously (former U.S. President George W.) Bush used to say," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Ahmadinejad as saying.

"Do you want to speak (with Iran) with this tone? If that is your stance then what is left to talk about," said Ahmadinejad. "I hope you avoid interfering in Iran's affairs and express your regret in a way that the Iranian nation is informed of it."

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Forum List

Back