Ahmadinejad smacks down Obama

I do think the Iranians know better. Which is why it was imperative for him NOT to involve us in the election, or the results. Its one thing to condemn an election (which may, or may not have been flawed), but its another to condemn massive violence. Obama condemned the second, and not the first, which is exactly as he should have.

Obama dragged his feet on condemning the violence....he didn't say anything until the polls showed that Americans didn't like his silence...

....the Big O was a day late and a dollar short...

Oh...and please cite the polls that say Americans didn't like his "silence".

Obviously Obama's "appeasement approach" is not working....one teeny criticism and he's instantly on their shit list...

Are you really this dense?

The point wasn't to sooth Ahmadinejads feelings. The point was to avoid it resonating with the Iranian people when Ahmadinejad went off on his anti-American rants.

And look how far it got him....and gee, don't you think the Iranians know better.....?

Obama's point was to take a neutral stance....he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything...

....the real point is either Obama sides with democracy or he doesn't....he sure has been taking a back seat approach to it...in more ways than one....instead of acting like the leader of the free world....perhaps we should now give that position to the prez of France?

he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything...

I can relate. It's one of those hard to get motivated days. I'm sure that after 100 plus days of listening to all the fake patriots whine ...he might want to step back before he gets PO'd and sends the FBI out to waterboard you mutherfuckers.

This thread seems to be all over the place, but Obama has a huge target on his chest and everything he says is going to be criticized by you right wing neo-cons. My biggest irritation is you righties trying to shoot down our president. Bush was a fucking goon and did nothing for our country in any real way except to allow shit-stains like Carl Rove run the White House. Have some respect. The Democrats at least let Bush dig himself into a hole before they jumped all over him.
There is nothing Obama can say that will apease the right...all of you neo-cons should head right over to Iran and fix the problem yourselves because you always have the answers. Well, you have the answers until its nut cutting time and you cower like little bitches. Let this thing play out. The end result I think will suprise even the most conservative Obama haters.

That's Fox News for you. I'm sure nobody in the world cares what that Iranian murderer says.

You're pretty pathetic siding with that guy against America too. If it had been a Repub that he said that about, you would be whining all day and night.

Shut you dumb feminist SHIT (and that goes for your dumb neo-conservative pals too).

IRAN IS NOT GOING TO LET CRIMINAL MOBS OVERTURN AN ELECTION RESULT BY RIOTING IN THE STREETS.

You really are not that bright if you think this is just about the election of a tool to the real power.

I do think the Iranians know better. Which is why it was imperative for him NOT to involve us in the election, or the results. Its one thing to condemn an election (which may, or may not have been flawed), but its another to condemn massive violence. Obama condemned the second, and not the first, which is exactly as he should have.

Obama dragged his feet on condemning the violence....he didn't say anything until the polls showed that Americans didn't like his silence...

Americans are saying Obama is not tough enough on Iran....and North Korea.....66% overall. His weak response about the Iranian elections certainly was not "tough".

Most Americans -- including majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents -- say President Obama has not been tough enough on North Korea and Iran.

A FOX News poll released Monday finds more than two-thirds of Americans say Obama has not been tough enough on North Korea (69 percent), while some 15 percent think his actions have been "about right" and 3 percent think he has been too tough.

Sizable majorities of Democrats (65 percent), Republicans (78 percent) and independents (61 percent) agree Obama should be tougher on North Korea. Among those voters who backed Obama in the 2008 presidential election, 59 percent say he has not been tough enough.

North Korea test-fired short-range missiles on two separate occasions in May. President Obama denounced the tests as a "grave threat to the peace and security of the world." And last week, in response to the tests, the United Nations Security Council expanded international sanctions against North Korea.

On Iran, the findings are almost identical: 66 percent overall say Obama has not been tough enough, including 57 percent of Democrats, 80 percent of Republicans and 59 percent of independents.

Most Americans -- including majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents -- say President Obama has not been tough enough on North Korea and Iran.

This thread seems to be all over the place, but Obama has a huge target on his chest and everything he says is going to be criticized by you right wing neo-cons. My biggest irritation is you righties trying to shoot down our president. Bush was a fucking goon and did nothing for our country in any real way except to allow shit-stains like Carl Rove run the White House. Have some respect. The Democrats at least let Bush dig himself into a hole before they jumped all over him.
There is nothing Obama can say that will apease the right...all of you neo-cons should head right over to Iran and fix the problem yourselves because you always have the answers. Well, you have the answers until its nut cutting time and you cower like little bitches. Let this thing play out. The end result I think will suprise even the most conservative Obama haters.
Obama is a fucking goon.

Americans are saying Obama is not tough enough on Iran....and North Korea.....66% overall. His weak response about the Iranian elections certainly was not "tough".

A FOX News poll released Monday finds more than two-thirds of Americans say Obama has not been tough enough on North Korea (69 percent), while some 15 percent think his actions have been "about right" and 3 percent think he has been too tough.

Sizable majorities of Democrats (65 percent), Republicans (78 percent) and independents (61 percent) agree Obama should be tougher on North Korea. Among those voters who backed Obama in the 2008 presidential election, 59 percent say he has not been tough enough.

North Korea test-fired short-range missiles on two separate occasions in May. President Obama denounced the tests as a "grave threat to the peace and security of the world." And last week, in response to the tests, the United Nations Security Council expanded international sanctions against North Korea.

On Iran, the findings are almost identical: 66 percent overall say Obama has not been tough enough, including 57 percent of Democrats, 80 percent of Republicans and 59 percent of independents.

So are you a liar, or just stupid?

Opinion Dynamics Corp. conducted the national telephone poll of 900 registered voters for FOX News from June 9 to June 10 -- before the results of Iran's presidential election were announced and the ensuing civil unrest in that country. The poll has a 3-point error margin.

Are you really this dense?

The point wasn't to sooth Ahmadinejads feelings. The point was to avoid it resonating with the Iranian people when Ahmadinejad went off on his anti-American rants.

And look how far it got him....and gee, don't you think the Iranians know better.....?

Obama's point was to take a neutral stance....he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything...

....the real point is either Obama sides with democracy or he doesn't....he sure has been taking a back seat approach to it...in more ways than one....instead of acting like the leader of the free world....perhaps we should now give that position to the prez of France?

he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything...

I can relate. It's one of those hard to get motivated days. I'm sure that after 100 plus days of listening to all the fake patriots whine ...he might want to step back before he gets PO'd and sends the FBI out to waterboard you mutherfuckers.

Yeah I can relate too....I can see the poor guy cracking up be4 long...

Opinion Dynamics Corp. conducted the national telephone poll of 900 registered voters for FOX News from June 9 to June 10 -- before the results of Iran's presidential election were announced and the ensuing civil unrest in that country. The poll has a 3-point error margin.

So you think Americans opinion of Obama re Iran have improved since?

Obama is a fucking goon.

Is he?
I have an idea. How bout you run for office and let us destroy all of your policies, becuase you have nothing to offer and no one is willing to give you even the slightest of chances. I love the back seat driver, that you are. Keep it up.

Obama is a fucking goon.

Is he?
I have an idea. How bout you run for office and let us destroy all of your policies, becuase you have nothing to offer and no one is willing to give you even the slightest of chances. I love the back seat driver, that you are. Keep it up.

I was just throwing back the same name-calling he did about Bush.....I have an idea...if you don't like the name-calling I suggest you notify your fellow liberals to stop it...

Way to deflect from your lie. So you admit that you have no evidence that Americans were unhappy with his "silence" and thats why he changed his position then?

Oh...and don't really bother trying to go and find a link that show that Americans disapprove of how Obama is handling Iran. They don't.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/22/slight-majority-approves-of-obamas-handling-of-iran/

According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, 52 percent give the president high marks for his response to the crisis in Iran while 36 percent disapprove. The poll is the first survey to come out in the wake of the country's disputed election just over a week ago.

Way to deflect from your lie. So you admit that you have no evidence that Americans were unhappy with his "silence" and thats why he changed his position then?

Well, I apologize if it was too much to assume from the poll
that Americans are still unhappy about his his silence and johnny-come-lately weak response...

Obama's Missed Moment in History

Presidencies can be made by great moments in time…Franklin D. Roosevelt ‘day that will live in infamy’ speech; John F. Kennedy’s inaugural; Ronald Reagan’s “Mr. Gorbachev…Tear down this wall!”.

Mr. Obama had that moment…and was completely, absolutely silent.

That moment came this weekend, when Iranian elections and ‘democracy’ were shown for what they are: a total, utter fraud.

Instead, the Barack Obama White House stayed virtually silent. Actually, that isn’t true; it was even worse. What they did was in some way legitimize Mahmoud Ahmadinejad by stating that despite the rigged election, they would still negotiate with him. The White House said that they would negotiate with whomever was their leader…talk about weakness.

And Hillary Clinton gave a weak statement that the election should be honest. Thanks for the profound sentiment, Ms. Clinton. And the State Department press secretary refused to condemn Iranian Security forces that are beating protesters. Mr. Mousavi has said he is willing to pay any cost…and we are silent. Here, this is what the State Department is refusing to condemn: the shooting of a man in the head (please, view this picture with discretion); or the shooting of a young girl by Iranian police…reports are that she is likely to die.

www.neoavatars.com

you guys bash on bush's foreign policy, obama claims he is going to do better with iran than bush....lmao

i really thought it was funny when imadejihadinmypants said obama was just like bush :lol:

that Americans are still unhappy about his his silence and johnny-come-lately weak response...

Presidencies can be made by great moments in time…Franklin D. Roosevelt ‘day that will live in infamy’ speech; John F. Kennedy’s inaugural; Ronald Reagan’s “Mr. Gorbachev…Tear down this wall!”.

That moment came this weekend, when Iranian elections and ‘democracy’ were shown for what they are: a total, utter fraud.

Instead, the Barack Obama White House stayed virtually silent. Actually, that isn’t true; it was even worse. What they did was in some way legitimize Mahmoud Ahmadinejad by stating that despite the rigged election, they would still negotiate with him. The White House said that they would negotiate with whomever was their leader…talk about weakness.

And Hillary Clinton gave a weak statement that the election should be honest. Thanks for the profound sentiment, Ms. Clinton. And the State Department press secretary refused to condemn Iranian Security forces that are beating protesters. Mr. Mousavi has said he is willing to pay any cost…and we are silent. Here, this is what the State Department is refusing to condemn: the shooting of a man in the head (please, view this picture with discretion); or the shooting of a young girl by Iranian police…reports are that she is likely to die.

www.neoavatars.com

Thanks for the op ed. Just another neocon opinion.

Lets just say, for fun, that Obama did do everything you wanted. He vociferously condemned the election, the protests, everything from the beginning. What would be different now?

you guys bash on bush's foreign policy, obama claims he is going to do better with iran than bush....lmao

i really thought it was funny when imadejihadinmypants said obama was just like bush :lol:

Do you wonder why Ahmadinejad is trying to compare Obama to Bush? You do, I hope, know that Ahamdeinejad is trying to elicit a specific response from the Iranian people and that comparing Obama to Bush he is explicitly trying to link Obama to someone the Iranian people dislike, yes?

Oh...and don't really bother trying to go and find a link that show that Americans disapprove of how Obama is handling Iran. They don't.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Slight majority approves of Obama’s handling of Iran « - Blogs from CNN.com

According to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, 52 percent give the president high marks for his response to the crisis in Iran while 36 percent disapprove. The poll is the first survey to come out in the wake of the country's disputed election just over a week ago.

an ABC poll....? You got to be kidding...

www.neoavatars.com

Thanks for the op ed. Just another neocon opinion.

Lets just say, for fun, that Obama did do everything you wanted. He vociferously condemned the election, the protests, everything from the beginning. What would be different now?

Well, for starters, he would have given some "hope and change" to the Iranian people...

Forum List

Back