Ah, yes ... Another Granny Story

I'm not the one talking about my pills being contaminated by Ganges water and going off a med that can kill you if you stop it suddenly. So yes.

I'm not the one talking about my pills being contaminated by Ganges water and going off a med that can kill you if you stop it suddenly. So yes.

Such tangents are Granny's form of online performance art. It's important to separate the cogent facts the embellishments.

I didn't see anything funny in your initial post. And I call bs. I don't think it was meant to be funny. I think you really did screw up your meds. I can't imagine anyone "pretending" to do so. At least no one who is sane.

I didn't see anything funny in your initial post. And I call bs. I don't think it was meant to be funny. I think you really did screw up your meds. I can't imagine anyone "pretending" to do so. At least no one who is sane.

Oy.

I thought this was funny:

So, OK - I've been taking trazodone for the last 19 years - low dose, non-addictive anti-depressant which doctors discovered many years ago also helped induced sleep in their patients. And that's exactly what my doctor wanted me to do: sleep instead of tearing my bed all to hell every night particularly since there was no one else helping me do it. Never mind

Obviously granny has a sense of humor about taking trazodone, or she'd be paying someone to help her "tear-up her bed all to hell."

Pretend to Screw Up..... Accidently Screw Up..... Purposefully Screw Up.....

One way or another, you'd better learn to have a sense of humor about it......:eusa_whistle:

God love you Granny...I guess I need to do some research on my Levoxyl I get filled at Wal Mart.

Not a bad idea. I'm probably going to change pharmacies ... but I'm going to ask how many of their drugs are made in the US and how many are imported from "sweatshop" operations overseas. Seems fair to me.

Forum List

Back