Aging Sucks

Laying in bed last night. It was about midnight, and I suddenly awoke and was not able to breathe one bit. I literately suffocated.

Acid reflux......bad. Scared me to death.

I went home after work, and about 6:30 I fixed me fish sticks for dinner.

Relax a little bit around the house, and went to bed about 8:30 pm.

About midnight or a little bit afterward, I suddenly awoke and literately I could not inhale or exhale. I went to the bathroom as fast as I could, and coughed in the sink.

This has happened to me so many times before and it ised to be mroe frequent about seven or eight years ago, it happened about once a month.

I did nothing to get a bad case of reflux, I did not eat or drink anything harsh ; AND after being in bed ( I was laying on my back ) three and a half hours.......I had a bad case of what I believe was acid reflux - unable to breathe.

Is it an age related thing?

Shadow 355
It is probably a combination of getting old, being fat, and eating disgusting fried shit like fish sticks.

Listen, I am single and work all day yet still manage to grill meat, or meat and veggies, and have a salad or steamed vegetables for dinner. I don't do it every day. But I do most days. You need to learn how to cook. Nobody should eat fish sticks - ever. That you would eat that shit and treat yourself that way suggests that you are suffering from depression or you really don't like yourself very much.

Your problem is that you don't know how to take care of yourself. You want someone to take care of you, and that is fucking pathetic.

Laying in bed last night. It was about midnight, and I suddenly awoke and was not able to breathe one bit. I literately suffocated.

About midnight or a little bit afterward, I suddenly awoke and literately I could not inhale or exhale. I went to the bathroom as fast as I could, and coughed in the sink.

This has happened to me so many times before and it ised to be mroe frequent about seven or eight years ago, it happened about once a month.

I did nothing to get a bad case of reflux, I did not eat or drink anything harsh ; AND after being in bed ( I was laying on my back ) three and a half hours.......I had a bad case of what I believe was acid reflux - unable to breathe.

Shadow 355
Shadow, you need to get your shit together. You are getting old and suffering from reflux. Yesterday you admitted to being fat. You are sitting around with an incarcerated hernia and are doing nothing about it. You put fish sticks into your body. And you lust after online women rather than trying to meet a real and attainable woman. Dude, you are emotionally and psychologically dysfunctional. Get a fucking grip!! You are a mess!

You probably need to talk to a psychological counselor to determine why you have gone off the track do badly. Here's a few other suggestions:

Prepare you own meals

Get a dog

Start doing something amounting to exercise (walk, run, etc...)

Spend time doing stuff you used to like doing

Or, don't. I don't really care. Why should I care if you don't give a shit?

Shadow 355

Maybe a panic attack? Or maybe a back lash symptom of your hernia.
Do you not like going to the Dr?

You need to learn how to cook.

HOLY SMOKES......what a coincidence.

THATS is what some of the people around have been telling me.

I get the "evil eye" from some people, everytime I eat at Ponderosa, Bob Evans, and Subway. Controlling people......just like a blonde with sandy colored hair I used to work with. What a coincidence Zack !

Do you have ESP?

I do cook. I fix shrimp ( love it ) , I fix fish sticks ( Love them ) , crab legs ( I can eat them till they come out my ears ), I fix steak and eat it on the couch in the livingroom with a good movie. I fix steak sandwiches with tomatos - lettuce - cheese.....and other stuff I cook.

I wonder if this has anything to do with people about 12 years ago, giving me cookbooks? Hmmmm. I had two or three people about 12 or 13 years ago give me cookbooks. One even suggested.....and how terrible.....That I quit drinking beer.

YES - "suggested" to me = put the beer away, stop shopping so much, Stop shooting guns so much, stop buying gun ammo at Wal-Mart, Visit my niece less.....let her have her own life......and my niece is not one of my dependents...let her parents support her, buy my own home, leave the area I am currently living in, become a guard for a armored car company, and the list goes on for miles and miles ; of things that others have.....Suggested to me. AND IF I DO NOT DO what others suggest ; YES......I AM RETALIATED against in some manner, shape or form. Childish !

People wanting me to buy handguns........ a Sig Sauer M-11 handgun, then a Glock 42...then a Glock 43. If I wanted one, I would buy one ; and I am not interested in the Glock 42 or 43 models.

BUT, I enjoy my favorite restaurant, the newspaper, doing the crossword puzzle in the paper.....and enjoying a good meal with a cup of coffee before hand and a glass of milk with my meal. It is relaxing to me. Newspaper - crossword puzzle -pleasant atmosphere - a good meal.

It is a free country......is it not?

Is retaliation, and acts of hatred because someone does not conform to ones way of thinking and reasoning....not childish and immature?

As my mother told me some years ago, I was in the kitchen at my parents house, she was in the living room and sitting next to the large pane window and facing east. My mother told me......"You are too free with your money." Well, it was her or her look-a-like model. Not soon after that, I got "Pounded on" for purchasing too many Girl Scout cookies.......about $600.00 ( about that much : I give some to co-workers, family and friends ) worth the Girl Scout cookies is what I bought. So afterwards, while at work.....I "Ran my butt " off and ran back and forth....zig-zagging in the production areas and re-covering my tracks issuing work permits. I sat on the production mill for about three days straight ( fire watch while mill was on standby in Bay 1 south ; where I work ) and my niece was not available for my visits.....and again, the list goes on.

It is a common practice to put one of our production mills on "fire standby" , and the supervisor and work personnel not be around for hours.....no work is being done. When I ask them on the radio if I can turn the fire suppression system on, they say no - we will be back in a few minutes, and tehy are still gone for another hour or so. So I have to set there, doing nothing. But if a fire or an ambulance run occurs ( I am a firefighter / paramedic ) in the plant......it would take me about 7 to 8 minutes to turn the fire suppression system back on......for a work area that is not being worked in. Production mill is protected by an inert gas suppression system; so we turn it off when people are working to prevent the mill from possibly "shooting" and suffocating the workers. But when the workers are not there, they are gone for about 45 minutes.....up to 3 hours, I am on the mill, and on "standby" for no reason.

If I "set on a mill" for no reason, no workers around working on the mill, and the production or maintenance shift foreman tells me I cannot put it "back up on automatic" ; I have more than likely.....ticked someone off. I am "setting on the mill" for no reason, and again if a Fire or an Ambulance run occurs, I cannot respond, till I take about 7 to 8 minutes ( a conservative estimate..... could be slightly longer in some circumstances ) to turn the fire suppression system back on ( turn on the valves : one valve in basement and one upstairs - turn keys from water suppression to inert gas suppression) - reset two electrical panels - turn flashing lights off )

I believe I use to "set on the mill" when I first started working where I work ( year 2001 ), so people could "rummage" through my personal vehicle, parked in the parking lot north-west of Gate One. Or it ( rummage through my vehicle ) occurred while I was working gate entry at Gate Two. A few instances I set traps to see if someone was snooping in my vehicle while I was not around, one such trap was a crescent wrench placed against the doors. No I wont discuss my findings and any exact and specific timelines.

Juvenile and childish people I work with huh?

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Shadow 355
Shadow, you need to get your shit together. You are getting old and suffering from reflux. Yesterday you admitted to being fat. You are sitting around with an incarcerated hernia and are doing nothing about it. You put fish sticks into your body. And you lust after online women rather than trying to meet a real and attainable woman. Dude, you are emotionally and psychologically dysfunctional. Get a fucking grip!! You are a mess!

You probably need to talk to a psychological counselor to determine why you have gone off the track do badly. Here's a few other suggestions:

Prepare you own meals

Get a dog

I would be alright, If I could get over the food cravings that I get sometimes.

Sometimes I eat , and just about an hour later ( usually this happens at work ).....I am starved beyond description. I could eat five steaks if I had them.

I get a sudden and strong craving for salads, cheeseburgers, Ice Creme and other foods. Again, sometimes after just having ate.

Shadow 355

Shadow 355

Prepare you own meals

Get a dog

You care you are just a grumpy old man! :)

You need to learn how to cook.

HOLY SMOKES......what a coincidence.

THATS is what some of the people around have been telling me.

I get the "evil eye" from some people, everytime I eat at Ponderosa, Bob Evans, and Subway. Controlling people......just like a blonde with sandy colored hair I used to work with. What a coincidence Zack !

Do you have ESP?

I do cook. I fix shrimp ( love it ) , I fix fish sticks ( Love them ) , crab legs ( I can eat them till they come out my ears ), I fix steak and eat it on the couch in the livingroom with a good movie. I fix steak sandwiches with tomatos - lettuce - cheese.....and other stuff I cook.

I wonder if this has anything to do with people about 12 years ago, giving me cookbooks? Hmmmm. I had two or three people about 12 or 13 years ago give me cookbooks. One even suggested.....and how terrible.....That I quit drinking beer.

YES - "suggested" to me = put the beer away, stop shopping so much, Stop shooting guns so much, stop buying gun ammo at Wal-Mart, Visit my niece less.....let her have her own life......and my niece is not one of my dependents...let her parents support her, buy my own home, leave the area I am currently living in, become a guard for a armored car company, and the list goes on for miles and miles ; of things that others have.....Suggested to me. AND IF I DO NOT DO what others suggest ; YES......I AM RETALIATED against in some manner, shape or form. Childish !

People wanting me to buy handguns........ a Sig Sauer M-11 handgun, then a Glock 42...then a Glock 43. If I wanted one, I would buy one ; and I am not interested in the Glock 42 or 43 models.

BUT, I enjoy my favorite restaurant, the newspaper, doing the crossword puzzle in the paper.....and enjoying a good meal with a cup of coffee before hand and a glass of milk with my meal. It is relaxing to me. Newspaper - crossword puzzle -pleasant atmosphere - a good meal.

It is a free country......is it not?

Is retaliation, and acts of hatred because someone does not conform to ones way of thinking and reasoning....not childish and immature?

As my mother told me some years ago, I was in the kitchen at my parents house, she was in the living room and sitting next to the large pane window and facing east. My mother told me......"You are too free with your money." Well, it was her or her look-a-like model. Not soon after that, I got "Pounded on" for purchasing too many Girl Scout cookies.......about $600.00 ( about that much : I give some to co-workers, family and friends ) worth the Girl Scout cookies is what I bought. So afterwards, while at work.....I "Ran my butt " off and ran back and forth....zig-zagging in the production areas and re-covering my tracks issuing work permits. I sat on the production mill for about three days straight ( fire watch while mill was on standby in Bay 1 south ; where I work ) and my niece was not available for my visits.....and again, the list goes on.

It is a common practice to put one of our production mills on "fire standby" , and the supervisor and work personnel not be around for hours.....no work is being done. When I ask them on the radio if I can turn the fire suppression system on, they say no - we will be back in a few minutes, and tehy are still gone for another hour or so. So I have to set there, doing nothing. But if a fire or an ambulance run occurs ( I am a firefighter / paramedic ) in the plant......it would take me about 7 to 8 minutes to turn the fire suppression system back on......for a work area that is not being worked in. Production mill is protected by an inert gas suppression system; so we turn it off when people are working to prevent the mill from possibly "shooting" and suffocating the workers. But when the workers are not there, they are gone for about 45 minutes.....up to 3 hours, I am on the mill, and on "standby" for no reason.

If I "set on a mill" for no reason, no workers around working on the mill, and the production or maintenance shift foreman tells me I cannot put it "back up on automatic" ; I have more than likely.....ticked someone off. I am "setting on the mill" for no reason, and again if a Fire or an Ambulance run occurs, I cannot respond, till I take about 7 to 8 minutes ( a conservative estimate..... could be slightly longer in some circumstances ) to turn the fire suppression system back on ( turn on the valves : one valve in basement and one upstairs - turn keys from water suppression to inert gas suppression) - reset two electrical panels - turn flashing lights off )

I believe I use to "set on the mill" when I first started working where I work ( year 2001 ), so people could "rummage" through my personal vehicle, parked in the parking lot north-west of Gate One. Or it ( rummage through my vehicle ) occurred while I was working gate entry at Gate Two. A few instances I set traps to see if someone was snooping in my vehicle while I was not around, one such trap was a crescent wrench placed against the doors. No I wont discuss my findings and any exact and specific timelines.

Juvenile and childish people I work with huh?

Shadow 355
Jesus Christ... Was was all that about?

Shadow 355

Prepare you own meals

Get a dog

I would be alright, If I could get over the food cravings that I get sometimes.

Sometimes I eat , and just about an hour later ( usually this happens at work ).....I am starved beyond description. I could eat five steaks if I had them.

I get a sudden and strong craving for salads, cheeseburgers, Ice Creme and other foods. Again, sometimes after just having ate.

Shadow 355
You need to get that hernia fixed too. Umbilical hernias are usually caused by being fat. They are common with pregnant women.

54582.jpg
:D:D:D

Shadow 355

Shadow, I would like to dedicate this video to you. Perhaps it will save your life.

Forum List

Back