Again...Nazis were NOT pro-Christian. Read a freaking book.

... why are you both derailing the thread and trivializing the atrocities committed by your colleagues? You claimed that "ALL JEWS BECAME CITIZENS OF ROME-----in the second century AD-----
I asked for a citation in support of your lie. I mentioned ONE jew who became a citizen of Rome----that was the famous
historian JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS-----very few jews ---became citizens of Rome----he was an exception. Why do you lie?

I was a little wrong - it was not the second century but the early third century: "In the year 212 declared emperor Caracalla the Jews in the whole roman empire to full citizens" (original: "Im Jahr 212 erklärte Kaiser Caracalla (R 211-217) die Juden im gesamten römischen Reich zu Vollbürgern." source: Nachum T. Gidal, Die Juden in Deutschland von der Römerzeit bis zur Weimarerer Republik, Köln, 1997, Seite 23)

And the other thing: The leading Nazis were not Christians - that's an absurde idea for everyone who studies this people - and only this group of people makes understandable what really had happened during the so called third empire of the Aryans in Europe, when they followed their blue eyed and blond haired greatest leader of all times: Hitler.

Take a look at Heinrich Himmler for example. He was educated to be a humanist - but this was without any effect: he was far away from the christian humanity. Instead he became a kind of monster, who created horrorvisions and sold this as a kind of very strange religion in the poor Wewelsburg. If the word "godless fool" makes any sense then I would know not any other person where this expression fits in a better way.

not only were you a little wrong----you were a lot wrong----and your german is off.
-----Jews became citizens in some little area which was actually Germany---NOT ROME you jerk-. The quotation refers to the TIME of the holy roman empire----(ie the time that the catholic church ruled in Europe---) it does not refer to the city of ROME This little development was very very important in jewish history----it created the jewish community of Germany----and to some extent the deveopement of the
"Ashkenazi" jews. For a time the best
yeshivas came to be located in the RHINE VALLEY (not rome)

as to "not Christians" Yeah right---like the sunni muslims claim that the Shiite muslims are "not muslim" I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA----which ---interestingly had a considerable population of persons of german extraction from WAY BACK (pre-revolutionary war)-----they were INTENSELY CHRISTIAN-----church every sunday------they were also quite Nazi------the town was actually "restricted"--until the post war baby boom and a BUILDING BOOM left the people their with lots of little houses to sell----my dad had a VA mortgage and five kids. You are being silly. Adolf was so impressed with the support of his kin in my areas of the USA----that he considered directing his invasion----to that area. They were so Christian that ---I ATTENDED SUNDAY SCHOOL with them for a few years.------one house over ----another little family----one daughter----both parents
survivors of the camps----sorta----the mother had been sent to England in 1936---but the family wiped out----the father---lost it all -----That woman---the german jew-----said nothing but secretly referred to the woman who took me to sunday school as BRUNHILDA -----never spoke to her.------SHE KNEW. ---THE BIGGEST CHURCH IN TOWN WAS LUTHERAN---remember that delightful creature?

Do you understand the word "politician"? It's a synonym for "liar". Whatever else Hitler was, he was a politician, and skilled at saying whatever he needed to in order to accomplish his goals.

The fact that his lies initially fooled a great many Christians has little to no bearing on what his actual intentions were.

Bottom line: leftists need to stop being so fucking gullible. I could say I'm the Queen of England, but you're going to want to check my head for a tiara before you believe me.

I am very wall aware of the fact that the leader of third reich----aka third HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----was just as much a sociopath as was "saint" Constantine

You babble a great deal. Has anyone ever pointed this out to you before?

oh sorry----did I insult your hero Constantine-----author of the Nuremburg
laws ?

You insulted my intelligence by implying that you are worthy of dignifying by debate.

And you're still doing it.

your answer is not only moronically
cynical----it is also vulgar---AND
ungrammatical. Is English your mother
tongue? I did not INSULT anything----
I made no "implications" and your final
phrase ""that you are worthy of dignifying by debate" makes no sense in
English, You have made it clear that
you have no response other than a kind of
SNOTTINESS. I have no intention of debating with you. There is no issue to debate. ------you, certainly, have yet to
demonstrate "intelligence"

Child, if this pseudo-literary snob act is supposed to somehow validate you as a serious poster deserving of respect, you might want to try it on someone who's not the resident board grammar Jedi. :lmao:

Run along, little one. I've wasted enough time on you, and while I realize you're probably too callow to appreciate how embarrassed you should be, believe me that I'm very embarrassed for you.

Dismissed.

I am very wall aware of the fact that the leader of third reich----aka third HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE-----was just as much a sociopath as was "saint" Constantine

You babble a great deal. Has anyone ever pointed this out to you before?

oh sorry----did I insult your hero Constantine-----author of the Nuremburg
laws ?

You insulted my intelligence by implying that you are worthy of dignifying by debate.

And you're still doing it.

your answer is not only moronically
cynical----it is also vulgar---AND
ungrammatical. Is English your mother
tongue? I did not INSULT anything----
I made no "implications" and your final
phrase ""that you are worthy of dignifying by debate" makes no sense in
English, You have made it clear that
you have no response other than a kind of
SNOTTINESS. I have no intention of debating with you. There is no issue to debate. ------you, certainly, have yet to
demonstrate "intelligence"

Child, if this pseudo-literary snob act is supposed to somehow validate you as a serious poster deserving of respect, you might want to try it on someone who's not the resident board grammar Jedi. :lmao:

Run along, little one. I've wasted enough time on you, and while I realize you're probably too callow to appreciate how embarrassed you should be, believe me that I'm very embarrassed for you.

Dismissed.

the whore is at it again-----the "DISMISSED" thing is an affectation
used by wannabee----ANYTHINGS

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 11046678, member:

And the other thing: The leading Nazis were not Christians - that's an absurde idea for everyone who studies this people - and only this group of people makes understandable what really had happened during the so called third empire of the Aryans in Europe, when they followed their blue eyed and blond haired greatest leader of all times: Hitler.

Take a look at Heinrich Himmler for example. He was educated to be a humanist - but this was without any effect: he was far away from the christian humanity. Instead he became a kind of monster, who created horrorvisions and sold this as a kind of very strange religion in the poor Wewelsburg. If the word "godless fool" makes any sense then I would know not any other person where this expression fits in a better way.

LOL Heinrich Himmler-----ZAANG found the ONE NAZI ---raised a catholic---and quite an adherent catholic in youth---who
renounced his Christianity-----the one----
got another one ZAANG????

... not only were you a little wrong----you were a lot wrong----and your german is off.

My german is what? Off? I am a German.

-----Jews became citizens in some little area which was actually Germany---NOT ROME you jerk-. The quotation refers to the TIME of the holy roman empire----(ie the time that the catholic church ruled in Europe---) it does not refer to the city of ROME

Again: In the year 212 AD emperor Caracalla made all Jews to full citizens of the roman empire. Germans founded the holy [roman] empire in the year 800. Between were about 600 years of history. The USA is about 240 years old.

This little development was very very important in jewish history----it created the jewish community of Germany----and to some extent the deveopement of the
"Ashkenazi" jews.

In the holy empire the emperor was the might who had to protect the Jews. The emperors saw themselve not only in the followership of the roman emperors, they saw themselve also in the followership of the jewish kings. David and Solomon were for example pictures on plates of the crown of the emperor of the holy empire.

For a time the best
yeshivas came to be located in the RHINE VALLEY (not rome)

Somewhere in this area is the yiddish language born. Yiddish is german in the origin. So there was a lot of communication in those e days.

as to "not Christians" Yeah right---like the sunni muslims claim that the Shiite muslims are "not muslim"

Today Catholics call Jews "our older sisters and brothers". This makes clear: there's not an important difference between Jews and Christians.

I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA

I grew up in Germany where I met from time to time an idiot who was so stupid that his stupidity grew to become dangerous. But this was nothing compared with the criminal stupidity of real Nazis.

----which ---interestingly had a considerable population of persons of german extraction from WAY BACK (pre-revolutionary war)-----they were INTENSELY CHRISTIAN-----church every sunday------they were also quite Nazi------the town was actually "restricted"--until the post war baby boom and a BUILDING BOOM left the people their with lots of little houses to sell----my dad had a VA mortgage and five kids.

And besides the kindergarden was the extermination camp?

You are being silly.

Would it not be more polite to say "You are being a silly being"?

Adolf was so impressed with the support of his kin in my areas of the USA----that he considered directing his invasion----to that area.

He liked to invade american Nazis? So you can see how crazy he was. If he had invaded in Germany the Nazis then we had not to discuss today about the 12 years of the history of Germany where Hitler was our uncrowned masteridiot.

They were so Christian that ---I ATTENDED SUNDAY SCHOOL with them for a few years.------one house over ----another little family----one daughter----both parents
survivors of the camps----sorta----the mother had been sent to England in 1936---but the family wiped out----the father---lost it all -----That woman---the german jew-----said nothing but secretly referred to the woman who took me to sunday school as BRUNHILDA -----never spoke to her.------SHE KNEW. ---THE BIGGEST CHURCH IN TOWN WAS LUTHERAN---remember that delightful creature?

It seems to me you had a problem in your childhood - but I'm not able to understand your problem.

Last edited:
to answer your question as to "where was the
concentration camp----the scuttlebutt----way back then was that it would be located in
Paterson, New Jersey------you are very confused about euopean history and the REICHS aka holy roman empires----.. Lots of stuff was very local-----
in Rome jews were confined to one of the first GHETTOs and in this or that CATHOLIC country ---
either oppressed or expelled----now and then. The
PROCLAIMATION of one "KAISER"----at this or that time was----in the long run---MEANINGLESS. Your impression that one temporary --on and off and then OFFED "Kaiser" had a permanent or
long term effect on the position of jews in the
whole holy roman empire------is quite a joke ---as silly as that "sister and brother" bullcrap enunciated by JOHN XXIII

... LOL Heinrich Himmler-----ZAANG found the ONE NAZI ---raised a catholic---and quite an adherent catholic in youth---who renounced his Christianity-----the one---- got another one ZAANG????

It seems to me you don't understand that I'm not a member of your culture. I'm not able to read between the lines of your language - so it's difficult for me to understand what you say here.

A corn of salt in a lake is not an ocean of salt.The father of Heinrich Himmler for example called his son a criminal. Lots of people today are thinking so it is the fault of his father that he became indeed a criminal. I don't know why they think so - I think he was just simple right to say so, because his son had indeed a lot of criminal energy, how history shows.

Last edited:
... LOL Heinrich Himmler-----ZAANG found the ONE NAZI ---raised a catholic---and quite an adherent catholic in youth---who renounced his Christianity-----the one---- got another one ZAANG????

It seems to me you don't understand that I'm not a member of your culture. I'm not able to read between the lines of your language - so it's difficult for me to understand what you say here.

A corn of salt in a lake is not an ocean.The father of Heinrich Himmler for example called his son a criminal. Lots of people today are thinking so it is the fault of his father that he became indeed a criminal. Ib dpnt knwon why - I think he was just simple right to say so, because his son had indeed a lot of criminal energy how history shows.

In general-----of what culture are you? I have interacted with PERSONS of many different cultures and over the years got to know how to communicate with lots of different kinds. As a general rule------the term "a corn of salt"----is actually very obscure to the average American------we say a "GRAIN OF
SALT" I cited Himmler because he DID eventually renounce Christianity-----openly. I know of not other
Nazi officers who did so. I know of no official policy involving a program to CRIMINALIZE Christians or Christianity. I do
believe that some Christian clergy were criminalized for resisting Nazi authority----as individuals

... In general-----of what culture are you?

Middle European

I have interacted with PERSONS of many different cultures and over the years got to know how to communicate with lots of different kinds. As a general rule------the term "a corn of salt"----is actually very obscure to the average American------we say a "GRAIN OF
SALT" I cited Himmler because he DID eventually renounce Christianity-----openly. I know of not other
Nazi officers who did so. I know of no official policy involving a program to CRIMINALIZE Christians or Christianity. I do
believe that some Christian clergy were criminalized for resisting Nazi authority----as individuals

It was easy to be arrested under the Nazis. My mother for example had to run as fast as she was able to run because she said in those days to the wrong person "Grüß Gott" instead of "Heil Hitler". Heavy mistake. "Grüß Gott" is a short form of "Greetings. God might be with you". Today it's much more harmless to say so.

And if you like to understand what I don't understand in your words: I'm for example not able to imagine what you think about if you use the expression "Nazi officer". A member of the Waffen-SS? A german soldier? A policeman? How old were you when you met a "Nazi-officer"? More than ninety years so you could be able to understand the Situation really? What I don't understand now is why someone is able to violate the own soul by forcing oneselve to think the Nazis were Christians - although they never were seen in any church service except on propagandistic reasons - what do you do with yourselve? You know it better on your own, isn't it? Do you hate yourselve? Is this the reason why you are propagating nonsense? Here in our region lots of priests were arrested and came in concentration camps for some time or a longer time. The Nazis respected no one.

Last edited:
... In general-----of what culture are you?

Middle European

I have interacted with PERSONS of many different cultures and over the years got to know how to communicate with lots of different kinds. As a general rule------the term "a corn of salt"----is actually very obscure to the average American------we say a "GRAIN OF

It was easy to be arrested under the Nazis. My mother for example had to run as fast as she was able to run because she said in those days to the wrong person "Grüß Gott" instead of "Heil Hitler". Heavy mistake. "Grüß Gott" is a short form of "Greetings. God might be with you". Today it's much more harmless to say so.

And if you like to understand what I don't understand in your words: I'm for example not able to imagine what you think about if you use the expression "Nazi officer". A member of the Waffen-SS? A german soldier? A policeman? How old were you when you met a "Nazi-officer"? More than ninety years so you could be able to understand the Situation really? What I don't understand now is why someone is able to violate the own soul by forcing oneselve to think the Nazis were Christians - although they never were seen in any church service except on propagandistic reasons - what do you do with yourselve? You know it better on your own, isn't it? Do you hate yourselve? Is this the reason why you are propagating nonsense? Here in our region lots of priests were arrested and came in concentration camps for some time or a longer time. The Nazis respected no one.

I do not believe the story about your mother-----I was not yet born when your mother and her people were
murdering my relatives. I do know that her fellow Nazis did not murder people for being Christians---and---from
very reliable Christians who survived Poland---I know that Christians were not persecuted there for being
Christians when the Nazis arrived----nor were the
catholic poles particularly upset by the presence of
concentration camps on Polish soil-----or the stench of
burning flesh. I also know that catholic churches and
schools in Poland continued unabated-----the life of the future POPE----was not threatened in Warsaw

... I do not believe the story about your mother

Your belief is wrong. But I guess it makes no sense to tell you the story now when she visited her betrothed on the front - with the result that she married another man, so he's not my father. Very amusing story.

-----I was not yet born when your mother and her people were murdering my relatives.
-----

My mother was by the way in the eyes of the Nazis not an Aryan but a Jew.

---------- I do know that her fellow Nazis did not murder people for being Christians---and---from
very reliable Christians who survived Poland---I know that Christians were not persecuted there for being
Christians when the Nazis arrived----

What a strange form of logic. Do you like to say nearly everyone in Poland was a Nazi because the most polish people were Catholics? Absurde.

nor were the
schools in Poland continued unabated-----the life of the future POPE----was not threatened in Warsaw

The Nazis used a method of the Communists in their form of darwinism. They eliminated the elites and liked to make slaves out of all others (what's by the way an idea far from anything we could call "german") . In the concentration camp Dachau here in the near were once lots of catholic priests from Poland. All polish people were victims of the Nazis. The polish people - a nation full of Catholics - payed a very high price. Don't try to tell me anyone in Poland thought the Nazis were Christians - except some collaborateurs with the Nazis or collaborateurs with the Commies. It's still from this point of view completly absurde what you say.

Last edited:
... I do not believe the story about your mother

Your belief is wrong. But I guess it makes no sense to tell you the story now when she visited her betrothed on the front - with the result that she married another man, so he's not my father. Very amusing story.

-----I was not yet born when your mother and her people were murdering my relatives.
-----

My mother was by the way in the eyes of the Nazis not an Aryan but a Jew.

---------- I do know that her fellow Nazis did not murder people for being Christians---and---from
Christians when the Nazis arrived----

What a strange form of logic. Do you like to say nearly everyone in Poland was a Nazi because the most polish people were Catholics? Absurde.

nor were the

The Nazis used a method of the Communists in their form of darwinism. They eliminated the elites and liked to make slaves out of all others (what's by the way an idea far from anything we could call "german") . In the concentration camp Dachau here in the near were once lots of catholic priests from Poland. All polish people were victims of the Nazis. The polish people - a nation full of Catholics - payed a very high price. Don't try to tell me anyone in Poland thought the Nazis were Christians - except some collaborateurs with the Nazis or collaborateurs with the Commies. It's still from this point of view completly absurde what you say.

I have my information about the POLISH people---from a school mate of the POLISH pope-----at the time---a catholic----very firm catholic----attending the catholic school in warsaw-----the same one attended by the future Pope. Polish people were very anti -semitic.
I am not suggesting that the Nazis did not create a miserable situation for them-----and they did RESIST
the Nazis------but their issue was not "saving da jooos" ---not by a long shot. I do not speak from my own experience-----but from the experiences of ----POLISH JEWS AND CATHOLICS

... I have my information about the POLISH people---from a school mate of the POLISH pope-----at the time---a catholic----very firm catholic----attending the catholic school in warsaw-----the same one attended by the future Pope. Polish people were very anti -semitic.
I am not suggesting that the Nazis did not create a miserable situation for them-----and they did RESIST
the Nazis------but their issue was not "saving da jooos" ---not by a long shot. I do not speak from my own experience-----but from the experiences of ----POLISH JEWS AND CATHOLICS

So the people in Poland were the reason for the so called Holocaust? Tell me: What has for example the antisemitism of Gertruda Bablinska to do with the death of god in your soul?

Last edited:
... I have my information about the POLISH people---from a school mate of the POLISH pope-----at the time---a catholic----very firm catholic----attending the catholic school in warsaw-----the same one attended by the future Pope. Polish people were very anti -semitic.

So the people in Poland were the reason for the so called Holocaust? Tell me: What has for example the antisemitism of Gertruda Bablinska to do with the death of god in your soul?

the people of Poland were remarkably COOPERATIVE with the whole sale murder of DA JOOOS ----my own Austrian relatives were shipped to AUSCHWITZ----for
purposes of extermination------in the town of AUSCHWITZ----guess where that town is. Adolf did not choose to
place one of his most efficient murder installations in
Catholic Poland----where people tend to be fervently
religious BY COINCIDENCE Why would a lump of shit who mendaciously insists that anyone who supported your Fuhrer-
Adolf Hitler had RENOUNCED CHRISTIANITY and that the Nazis had slated all Christians for mass extermination bother to mention "god" and "soul"
The Nazis did not need to be PRO-CHRISTIAN---in fact
I never stated they were ----despite Adolf's famous role for women "kinder, kuchen und Kirche"-----the Nazi
agenda did not need to SUPPORT Christianity----more
importantly it did not include the extermination of filth
like you

the people of Poland were remarkably COOPERATIVE with the whole sale murder of DA JOOOS ----my own Austrian relatives were shipped to AUSCHWITZ----for
purposes of extermination------in the town of AUSCHWITZ----guess where that town is

Ah - your relatives were Germans too. The less I'm able to understand now your pseuodomoralistic stupidity. In Auschwitz-Birkenau sang no birds. A brother of my mother died there too. I imagine Auschwitz as a place where the Nazis tried to make god undone. I see god lying in the dust there. No reason not to believe in god only because the Nazis tried to destroy him and his people there. Nazis are for sure not amused about that I'm alive and god is my friend. That's a very good reason to enjoy life.

How do you call your friends if you are calling your enemy Hitler "Adolf"? Mister friend? Sir friend? Let it be to be familiar with him if you like to keep your balance.

did not choose to
Catholic Poland----

The Nazis made lots of extermination camps in the territory where Poland is today. I don't know in the moment what was german territory in those days. "Birkenau" - in Auschwitz-Birkenau - is a german expression and means "meadow of the birchs" for example. The allies moved Poland westward - the empty East came under russian control. And the Nazis were enemies of everyone who was a slaw because they saw in slaws a "minor race".

where people tend to be fervently
religious BY COINCIDENCE Why would a lump of shit who mendaciously insists that anyone who supported your Fuhrer-
Adolf Hitler had RENOUNCED CHRISTIANITY and that the Nazis had slated all Christians for mass extermination bother to mention "god" and "soul"
I never stated they were ----despite Adolf's famous role for women "kinder, kuchen und Kirche"-----the Nazi
like you

I find your hate and your agressions very remarkable. It seems to me you are following some simple stereotypes and you constructed a history for your person. I miss reality. From my point of view helps what you said here Nazis, Antisemites and Racists.

Last edited:
Hitler was about as Christian as Obama

Hitler was a faithful Catholic. See the history on history link WWI, WWII - the hidden cause revealed. The Jesuits, Dominicans / priests put on Nazi uniforms along with the faithful Catholics. They were all in service to the Pope. It was his war. Read up.

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
A faithful catholic doesn't kill 6 million people you bigot

NaziSupportofChristianity.JPG

Oh, well, since Hitler said so, it MUST be true. A crazed, totalitarian dictator who starts world wars wouldn't LIE, would he?:slap:
So how do you know when he was lying or being truthful? Do you have a quote that says later on "I was just kidding about that earlier quote"? If you did then you would have a point.

The same way you know when anyone is lying: you look at their actions, and see if they agree with their words. Gosh, now that I think about it, the Bible even says something like that: You shall know them by their fruits. It's almost as if God expected people to falsely claim to be Christians, or something.
You fail. Christians have committed some of the worst atrocities known to man. That didnt make them not Christians.
So have Muslims and atheists. What's your point?

purposes of extermination------in the town of AUSCHWITZ----guess where that town is

Ah - your relatives were Germans too. The less I'm able to understand now your pseuodomoralistic stupidity. In Auschwitz-Birkenau sang no birds. A brother of my mother died there too. I imagine Auschwitz as a place where the Nazis tried to make god undone. I see god lying in the dust there. No reason not to believe in god only because the Nazis tried to destroy him and his people there. Nazis are for sure not amused about that I'm alive and god is my friend. That's a very good reason to enjoy life.

How do you call your friends if you are calling your enemy Hitler "Adolf"? Mister friend? Sir friend? Let it be to be familiar with him if you like to keep your balance.

did not choose to
Catholic Poland----

The Nazis made lots of extermination camps in the territory where Poland is today. I don't know in the moment what was german territory in those days. "Birkenau" - in Auschwitz-Birkenau - is a german expression and means "meadow of the birchs" for example. The allies moved Poland westward - the empty East came under russian control. And the Nazis were enemies of everyone who was a slaw because they saw in slaws a "minor race".

where people tend to be fervently
like you

I find your hate and your agressions very remarkable. It seems to me you are follownig some simple stereotypes and you constructed a history for your person. I miss reality. From my point of view helps what you said here Nazis, Antisemites and Racists.

Your post makes no sense----and is full of conjecture------My maternal grandfather's
siblings were in Austria-----that is all ----I had
four grandparents. I use no stereotypes at all------I depend on the facts of history and
that which I learned from people from
GERMANY, AUSTRIA, POLAND---etc----
especially those who were there during
world war II or just before, I also grew up
in a town with lots of persons of german
extraction-----sorta-----german WAY back---
the little grocery on the corner sold stuff that
I later realized is stuff gemans tend to like.
Did not matter to me----the only thing I ever
bought there were ICE POPSICLES.
THEY ALL went to church on sunday---the
town was inundated with Nazi propaganda
pamphlets-----old and tattered by the
time they fell into my hands. I never read an
"anti-Christian" line in any of them. I encountered the whole gamut----
even way back when Nazi did not exist and
the stuff was just "anti-semitic" ----make
that "jew hate"

You fail. Christians have committed some of the worst atrocities known to man. That didnt make them not Christians.

Hitler was a faithful Catholic serving the Pope and Vatican in all he did - the truth is Catholicism is not a Christian faith - it is the antithesis of Christianity. The anti - Christ Roman Vatican was behind both WWI and WWII and you can be sure they are even now behind the plannings of WWIII which we are now headed for.
You do realize Catholicism is a branch of Christianity dont you?

Christian denomination - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Catholic Church is the largest Christian denomination with over 1.2 billion members—over half of all Christians worldwide—"

NOT ACCORDING TO THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IT ISN'T! IT'S THE ANTI - CHRIST SYSTEM THAT REV. 17:4 WARNS ABOUT! THERE ISN'T ANYTHING CHRISTIAN ABOUT IT, ASCEPLIAS! THEY HAVE BEEN BEHIND WORLD WAR 1, WORLD WAR II AND NOW ARE BEHIND PLOTTING FOR WW III! CHRISTIAN CHURCH? THINK AGAIN!!!
You cant pretend they arent christians because they werent model christians.

I can look at their anti-Christian behavior and say they were liars. The question is, why can't you? Do you believe everything you're told?
It did vote for Obama

Forum List

Back