After reading this...

You're a moron
Thank you! You calling me that is akin to being on Nixon's hit list. It's an honor that anybody 4 Trump tries to disgrace me. However I would be interested in why my posting an article of Christie's waffle-fest makes me a moron in your eyes.

Christie supports President Trump. The "scathing indictment" is an invention of the left wing (dying periodical) "Atlantic magazine" blog.

Christie supports President Trump. The "scathing indictment" is an invention of the left wing (dying periodical) "Atlantic magazine" blog.
But the crazy left thinks you should believe every edited word on a hit piece by someone on the crazy left.

Somehow they miss the fact that the only person you can vote for if you have half a mind is Trump. Those on the left are minus every brain cell.

All I can say is...Huh?

Christie’s Scathing Indictment of Trump

Talk about yer fence-sitters!

Who else could he vote for?
There was always Jill Stein. She evidently likes Putin almost as much as Trump does, so I hear.

An empty belief that Trump bows to Putin, but press on.
Billy, I don't think my belief is empty, but press on. I'm not thinking micro-manage, but a partner in Putin's land grabs with impunity...yes indeedy! Akin to how the Saudis can do no wrong so long as they buy US stuff.

Forum List

Back