Mueller to testify before Congress

He didn't want to testify, saying all he had to say was in the report. He may end up a hostile witness to the Democrats.

Just heard Mueller will testifhy before Congress on July 17th I highly doubt we will learn anything we didn't already know but it should be an entertaining dog and pony show.
Mueller to testify before Congress on July 17
He didn't want to testify, saying all he had to say was in the report. He may end up a hostile witness to the Democrats.
I'm surprised the Hysterical House Dems would actually have Mueller testify. They must be desperate. I see no path by which this will go well for them but then no one says they are the sharpest tools in the shed.

Just heard Mueller will testifhy before Congress on July 17th I highly doubt we will learn anything we didn't already know but it should be an entertaining dog and pony show.
I'm surprised the Hysterical House Dems would actually have Mueller testify. They must be desperate. I see no path by which this will go well for them but then no one says they are the sharpest tools in the shed.
Seriously what is the point? That he will break out some new shocking information that he didn't put in his report don't see that happening.

His press conference was intended to re-fuel their contrived scandal. It instead fueled the opposition's investigation.

He really does not want to testify.

Seriously what is the point? That he will break out some new shocking information that he didn't put in his report don't see that happening.

He has already said that all he can say is in the report. Should he now add something, any cred he may now retain will disintegrate.

He has already said that all he can say is in the report. Should he now add something, any cred he may now retain will disintegrate.
Won't they end up holding a closed-door hearing about the 'counter-investigation' ?
Nothing his says publicly will make bombshell headlines for either side.

This is a free roll for Trump! Awesome!

Let's see how many time Whitey Bulgers BFF takes the 5th!

Won't they end up holding a closed-door hearing about the 'counter-investigation' ?
As I understand it this is all open session nothing behind closed doors.

As I understand it this is all open session nothing behind closed doors.
I think we should lock him up next to Manafort just to keep him safe from
the Clinton thugs.

img_7565.jpg

~S~

Meadows and Jordan will make fools of themselves again. Like they always do.

I agree. All Mueller will do is read of the report they all have.

The unredacted report is available. All they have to do is make arrangements to read it. So far the only two I've read about who have actually read it are two Reps.

Just another waste of tax dollars and time.

Go Dems.

Forum List

Back