After Last Week,What Will CNN & MSNBC Report On?,Now They Really Look Like Fools !!

I'm looking forward to this coming week!

--LOL

maybe your hate will finally pay off

--LOL

if it isnt all you hoped please dont turn violent

--LOL

you folks are so close to blowing a cork
That's really one thing I am afraid of. These low tolerance freaks going off and killing people.

I hear ya, lots of dangerous radicalized Democrats out there these days. The Democrats really have worked tirelessly radicalizing so many since Election Day. Their behavior since losing the Election is unprecedented and unforgivable. Their hate incitement is out of control. I definitely see more violence coming.

I'm looking forward to the next 7 years.

Oh yeah, but this year may see the destruction of the Democratic Party, by their own hand.

Not quite a prediction, but certainly a valid speculation.

they have been doing such a good job at destroying the party

down like what -1034 seat nationally in a few years

lowest ever --LOL

rational democrats fleeing the party in large numbers

dontations to dnc at rock bottom

never seen before

and how does the "party" fix it

by adding another radical hate group to the mix

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

That's really one thing I am afraid of. These low tolerance freaks going off and killing people.
i wonder if any of these networks will do a story regarding the millions of fraud votes for Hillary {after they did the research},,,wasnt it about 10 Million?

Mueller will be fired, Russia will be expelled, the media will be shocked that criminals get what they deserve.
i dont get it,,,how come not one reporter has ever asked Hillary any question regarding her gender being over 70% of us have no idea

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

i wonder if any of these networks will do a story regarding the millions of fraud votes for Hillary {after they did the research},,,wasnt it about 10 Million?
No, they won't. Only if Trump acquired votes that way, would they.

:dance: :boobies: :stupid: :poop: After over a year of making up stories on Trump, and maybe a few others on the right, all of those hosts/commentators on these liberal networks all look like a bunch of blockheads trying to explain themselves for trying to convince us that Trump was going to be impeached pretty soon.
:oops-28:
And after all of the latest "Hillary Related Events" and new revelations that have been coming out of the woodwork these last 2 or 3 weeks, you have to wonder what the likes of CNN and MSNBC are going to report on next week now that the whole world has discovered that pretty much all of their top "Trump Headlines" were completely made up. :smoke:
And remember that week when we kept hearing the word "Treason" ?? :laugh2:
They are going to pretend that Mueller has hardcore evidence of Russian collusion. i know that Hillary's disinfo media were going to lose the war on information. None of her supporters watches the news. They watches daytime shows like the View, and which those shows delays portions of segments of the news and give their own opinions. But conservatives watches the news and seek for the truth, and which Hillary's people just listens to the opinions of celebrities and the Styles designers.

I for one, am looking forward to Mueller getting the show on the road... the whole Russian Influence in our election process investigation needs to move forward....and getting these indictments is the beginning of the process that leads to the end of the process of the whole investigation...then life will move onward! Amen!

I want to know the elaborate scheme the Russians did, from beginning to end, foremost.

Then if any of the Trump team conspired wittingly or perhaps even unwittingly with them, and if President Trump attempted to obstruct justice, or NOT.....

like I said, let's get this show on the road, and done and over with! It's time already! Giddy up!

Forum List

Back