After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from NY

these are better quality videos and it sure looks like a plane to me

My father's a computer graphics artist. It seems you'd be amazed at what they can do with computers these days. All those movie effects? A lot of them aren't actually filmed, but done with computers. Seriously, if you really want to study the issue, I highly recommend watching a 9/11 documentary such as the following one...

So all the dead people were CGI????? You're as dumb as the idiot that started this thread.

So, all the dead passengers were inside a CGI with no wings or windows and misaligned plane parts? You're a dumb piece of shit.

wb-ci-934_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Is the reason you keep avoiding my question because there is no logical response? Where are the people hiding that were on 4 planes? Where are they? Where are the planes? Where is flight 175? Surely it has run out of fuel and landed somewhere by now....
ec8b8bff4e4372fcca0c44d005647ade.jpg

Photo shop or hijacked plane full of dead Americans?
Is it a co-incidence that on the same day someone decided to play a visual plane trick on us, there was a plane that was actually hijacked?
Instead of avoiding the hard question, how about coming up with an answer, so I can quit asking, "Where have the United pilots and their planes and passengers been hiding for 15 years?"

I have no idea, but it certainly didn't impact T2.

Then what did it impact, because it never landed at an airport. I'm sure it's out of fuel by now...
For this conspiracy theory to fly you need a viable response, not just,"Who knows?"

So, somehow, while cameras were rolling LIVE, they were able to add in CGI effects? You have got to be shitting me...

No CGI for wb11. It's path and trajectory are impossible for any plane. It was live.

So, somehow, while cameras were rolling LIVE, they were able to add in CGI effects? You have got to be shitting me...

No CGI for wb11. It's path and trajectory are impossible for any plane. It was live.

What??? It was a plane... it was shown on LIVE tv hitting the second tower. The same plane was shown from 2 different angles hitting the tower in the exact same way. Please pass me some of whatever you are smoking.

My father's a computer graphics artist. It seems you'd be amazed at what they can do with computers these days. All those movie effects? A lot of them aren't actually filmed, but done with computers. Seriously, if you really want to study the issue, I highly recommend watching a 9/11 documentary such as the following one...

So all the dead people were CGI????? You're as dumb as the idiot that started this thread.

So, all the dead passengers were inside a CGI with no wings or windows and misaligned plane parts? You're a dumb piece of shit.

Is the reason you keep avoiding my question because there is no logical response? Where are the people hiding that were on 4 planes? Where are they? Where are the planes? Where is flight 175? Surely it has run out of fuel and landed somewhere by now....

Is it a co-incidence that on the same day someone decided to play a visual plane trick on us, there was a plane that was actually hijacked?
Instead of avoiding the hard question, how about coming up with an answer, so I can quit asking, "Where have the United pilots and their planes and passengers been hiding for 15 years?"

Then what did it impact, because it never landed at an airport. I'm sure it's out of fuel by now...
For this conspiracy theory to fly you need a viable response, not just,"Who knows?"

Nothing impacted it, unless you count the ball. I don't care if anyone believes my view, but I have provided answers and evidence to support that no plane impacted T2.

"Dude, I saw the second explosion, there was no plane that hit that second building, it exploded from the inside out."

"You said the second one was just an explosion?"

"I didn't see a plane. I was here watching it. I couldn't believe it. It exploded, it was like a flash of white light and everything just blew out."

Live action footage of actual aircraft is somehow cgi, explain how they pulled that off? Then explain how they got the still photos of the plane? THEN explain all the EYEWITNESS testimony of people on the ground at New York and the Pentagon?

Last but not least in order for the 4 planes to disappear they had o GO SOMEWHERE. Where did they go? What happened to the crews and passengers? If they were kidnapped and then murdered by the Government how many people were involved to take 4 aircraft in flight fly below radar to undisclosed sie with no one on the ground seeing the aircraft and no one in the last 15 years spilling the beans?

What is delusional is your stupid argument in view of all the missing and known facts.

Nothing impacted it, unless you count the ball. I don't care if anyone believes my view, but I have provided answers and evidence to support that no plane impacted T2.

"Dude, I saw the second explosion, there was no plane that hit that second building, it exploded from the inside out."

"I didn't see a plane. I was here watching it. I couldn't believe it. It exploded, it was like a flash of white light and everything just blew out."

The people. Where the hell are the people from flight 175?

Everything has a beginning or at least the earliest point identified. On 911 that was chopper 4. The reporter (April Amonica) had more than two minutes to see flight 175 flying directly at her and the pilot. No plane was filmed or witnessed. I wouldn't have to prove anything beyond that in a real debate, nor would a defense attorney. It can be viewed as reasonable doubt. The defense would say that maybe they did die, but not by flying into the south tower. I don't have the burden of proving anything, although I presented a bunch of evidence that is quite easy to understand.

13:10-"Then we witnessed an explosion on the other tower. Now we think that there was a plane that actually headed into the second tower at some point and that's what caused that second explosion."

Last edited:

these are better quality videos and it sure looks like a plane to me

So you expect everyone to just believe your cockamamie story because you say so??

Everything has a beginning or at least the earliest point identified. On 911 that was chopper 4. The reporter (April Amonica) had more than two minutes to see flight 175 flying directly at her and the pilot. No plane was filmed or witnessed. I wouldn't have to prove anything beyond that in a real debate, nor would a defense attorney. It can be viewed as reasonable doubt. The defense would say that maybe they did die, but not by flying into the south tower. I don't have the burden of proving anything, although I presented a bunch of evidence that is quite easy to understand.

13:10-"Then we witnessed an explosion on the other tower. Now we think that there was a plane that actually headed into the second tower at some point and that's what caused that second explosion."

You are only taking into account those people's whose recollection of the days events support your own lame ass theory. There is plenty of EVIDENCE that PROVES a second plane hit T2. A scientist....you are not..... A nut, lunatic, psycho....yes you are. Go take your meds and take a nap.

So you ignore the reams of photos still shots film and eyewitness testimony for a grain almost unviewable shot that you think supports your point.In a debate you would be laughed off the stage in a court room you would be buried under the obvious evidence you refuse to even consider.

So you ignore the reams of photos still shots film and eyewitness testimony for a grain almost unviewable shot that you think supports your point.In a debate you would be laughed off the stage in a court room you would be buried under the obvious evidence you refuse to even consider.

Where are the markings and windows on these images you claim was 175? They surely had to be captured at least once with so many recordings. Retards like yourself must always ignore the details that are essential to prove something as epic as 911.

The plane images are ridiculous fakes. Much of the footage was from the news, therefore the low quality excuse can't be explained without admitting the footage was purposely degraded. The amateur and broadcast footage all looks the same because it was all manufactured by the same sources that produced the forged content.

wtcliveabc.jpg

wtcfakewest.jpg

wtccloudblob-1.jpg

wtcperfect767.jpg

Posting a video where the tower obscures visibility of the plane, because the plane is directly behind the tower, as evidence there was no plane only serves to expose you as unimaginably insane beyond belief or a liar of such extreme magnitude who will say anything, no matter how farfetched, to promote his lies.

Either way, your entire position went down the proverbial toilet with that post.

:clap::clap::clap:

It's a plain, traveling at a high speed... high in the sky... you expect to be able to read the markings on it in video from 2001? You have any idea how far video technology has come in 15 years?

Funny how earlier you were saying it was just a ball and not a plane, and now you are admitting it is a plane, just not 175 because it doesn't have the proper markings and windows.

You are only taking into account those people's whose recollection of the days events support your own lame ass theory. There is plenty of EVIDENCE that PROVES a second plane hit T2. A scientist....you are not..... A nut, lunatic, psycho....yes you are. Go take your meds and take a nap.

Acutally you are wrong as usual, retard. I used two powerful witnesses who were filming before the explosion and both videos prove that no plane was in their film. The blob in Clifton's film appears out of thin air. Reasonable doubt was established long ago about the plain shit.

clifton-blob_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif

Last edited:
It's a plain, traveling at a high speed... high in the sky... you expect to be able to read the markings on it in video from 2001? You have any idea how far video technology has come in 15 years?

Funny how earlier you were saying it was just a ball and not a plane, and now you are admitting it is a plane, just not 175 because it doesn't have the proper markings and windows.

You can't even spell plane correctly, jackass.

Yeah, sorry I'm watching football and typing at the same time. So that makes me stupid, but at least I'm not crazy.

So explain how you went from saying it was a ball that hit the tower, to now saying it was a PLANE without the correct windows and markings? Make up your damn mind.

Acutally you are wrong as usual, retard. I used two powerful witnesses who were filming before the explosion and both videos that no plane was in their film. The blob in Clifton's film appears out of thin air. Reasonable doubt was established long ago about the plain shit.

"Acutally"? What's that?

Yeah, sorry I'm watching football and typing at the same time. So that makes me stupid, but at least I'm not crazy.

Who gives a shit. No plane was captured by chopper 4. Do you get that by now? If you don't, go back and read the first page.

Who gives a shit? I would think someone like you who wants people to take your opinion seriously, would care. And if anyone is going to take you seriously, you need to be consistent. Was it some ball out of the sky without wings, or was it a plane without the correct windows and markings to be flight 175? Make up your mind. If you don't know yourself, then why should we believe a word you say?

Acutally you are wrong as usual, retard. I used two powerful witnesses who were filming before the explosion and both videos that no plane was in their film. The blob in Clifton's film appears out of thin air. Reasonable doubt was established long ago about the plain shit.

"Acutally"? What's that?

Nothing. It wasn't there because there was no plane. Good luck trying shoot garbage like this from a mile away without heavy alteration. NBC only had a few hours to produce some shit. I think he was on TV before noon.

wtccloudblob-1.jpg

Who gives a shit. No plane was captured by chopper 4. Do you get that by now? If you don't, go back and read the first page.

Who gives a shit? I would think someone like you who wants people to take your opinion seriously, would care. And if anyone is going to take you seriously, you need to be consistent. Was it some ball out of the sky without wings, or was it a plane without the correct windows and markings to be flight 175? Make up your mind. If you don't know yourself, then why should we believe a word you say?

I don't give a fuck what you think. You cannot challenge my posts, nor can you produce any evidence that 175 was captured by anyone. There was a ball and fake plane footage, most of which was created after the event.

I've read your idiocies before. I've seen you post blurred images, only to claim they're unrecognizable, before. There's really no need for me to review insane postulations I know have not magically transformed into into anything less batshit crazy than the 1000 other times you've posted this nonsense.

I'm merely pointing out how posting a video where the tower blocks the view of the incoming plane as evidence there was no plane is either lying or crazy. There really is no other explanation for your actions and I really don't care which it is since either way utterly and completely destroys any credibility you had ... which was non-existent to begin with.

Applying your brain-dead position to Waco, no one there died in the siege because the walls of their compound obscured their deaths. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back