After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from NY

7forever

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2010
Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLVxWUbPDU

Minute 2:12, a small object enters the frame from the upper right corner --
Rapid Direct Decent, No Banked Turn

This clip of raw, uncut footage was obtained through
the Freedom of Information Act
by the National
Institute of Standards and Technology.

The running time is 3:15. At minute 2:12, a small
object
enters the frame from the upper right corner.
It moves in a straight line, swiftly moving from a
higher altitude to a lower altitude, coming from a
southwesterly direction (around Elizabeth, NJ).

The object makes no "banked turn," as famously
recorded by so many other cameras - nor has it any
visible wings, for that matter

Then, it plows straight into the south side of
the South Tower, with explosions emanating from the
north side, in the vicinity of the 60th floors.

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

"Dude, I saw the second explosion, there was no plane that hit that second building, it exploded from the inside out."

"You said the second one was just an explosion?"

"I didn't see a plane. I was here watching it. I couldn't believe it. It exploded, it was like a flash of white light and everything just blew out."

A plane could could not have been between the rear of the towers from that direction unless it had crashed into the west side. The story has always been that it impacted the southeast corner. That object went between the buildings and made turns, not any plane or chopper. Unbelievable is an understatement.

8:47 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1D6HHL94E

"There you see the plane...between the two buildings...and then you see the explosion...right there, unbelievable."

Are there not pictures of the second plane flying right into the second tower? It looked like the second plane nearly went all the way through the structure.
image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Don't forget about the nose-out. IMPOSSIBLE!

Last edited:
Are there not pictures of the second plane flying right into the second tower? It looked like the second plane nearly went all the way through the structure.
image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Actually, that's a picture. Pictures and videos can be manipulated. Surely you're aware of that?

image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Actually, that's a picture. Pictures and videos can be manipulated. Surely you're aware of that?
image105.jpg

That's a plane.

I am also aware of the real time coverage as the plane hit the second tower and all those eye witnesses that saw the same thing. Do you think that plane and all it's passengers are being sequestered somewhere for 15 years in order to perpetuate a conspiracy theory? Tell them they can disembark. Their families miss them...

And again with this stupid shit. Ok what happened to the crew and passengers of the aircraft? If no planes where did they go?
as we have to tell you trolls over and over and over again, we dont know exactly what happened,we did not orchestrate the whole thing.All we can do is prove what did not happen which is what we have done with you several times over the years that you ignore since you only see what you want to see which is that the fires did not cause the collapse of the towers.:rolleyes:

all we can do is SPECULATE to what happened with the planes,why dont you ask the Bush,and Obama,or better yet Donald Rumsfield,they know EXACTLY what happened but until they are put behind bars where they belong and a real investigation is done,not the keystone cop verstion of the governments will never know.:rolleyes:

And again with this stupid shit. Ok what happened to the crew and passengers of the aircraft? If no planes where did they go?
as we have to tell you trolls over and over and over again, we dont know exactly what happened,we did not orchestrate the whole thing.All we can do is prove what did not happen which is what we have done with you several times over the years that you ignore since you only see what you want to see which is that the fires did not cause the collapse of the towers.:rolleyes:

all we can do is SPECULATE to what happened with the planes,why dont you ask the Bush,and Obama,or better yet Donald Rumsfield,they know EXACTLY what happened but until they are put behind bars where they belong and a real investigation is done,not the keystone cop verstion of the governments will never know.:rolleyes:
Moron keep on pretending that 4 planes were kidnapped by the government or that they never existed, we know better. You delusional retards can go on believing what ever will get you through the day, by the way? they have medication for those conditions.

Fan, my brother in law is a pilot for United. He went to a lot of funerals. His friends are gone. There is no conspiracy. They are gone. No need to speculate that 1 out of 4 planes that day, disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Did one of the other planes actually hit one of the towers? Did one plow into the ground? Did one hit the Pentagon building? Then why question the 4th? Is it not obvious?

image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Was 175 black, no windows, with misaligned parts from front to back?

image105.jpg

That's a plane.

Was 175 black, no windows, with misaligned parts from front to back?

Your picture is what is referred to as forced perspective. Mere distance at which the pictures were taken, and the poor quality of one and the different angles the pictures were taken can account for the looks. Side by side at an airport would tell a different story. But, that isn't your problem. This is: Where is flight 175, and all the people who were aboard it?

Forced-Perspective-Photography-16.jpg

perspective^

I wonder if people that are so delusional are safe enough outside a mental ward?

Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

by the National

object

All I've got to say is that you are one blind and stupid MF!!!!

by the National

object

Bring it on bitch! I'll be here tomorrow to clobber you over and over. Are you game to get smashed?

by the National

object

Bring it on bitch! I'll be here tomorrow to clobber you over and over. Are you game to get smashed?

Really??? I can't help it if you can't see the plane and want to pretend it's something else....an alien craft or something. But I can furnish you a video that shows it's a plane that hit the second tower. I also learned that I can't fix stupid...so no skin off my back if you want to live in your little lala land fantasy.

Moron keep on pretending that 4 planes were kidnapped by the government or that they never existed, we know better. You delusional retards can go on believing what ever will get you through the day, by the way? they have medication for those conditions.

I love how you call US delusional morons when the government to this day has failed to prove their version of events to be true. I love that you call us morons the fact you skipped through junior high school school science classses ignoring the laws of physics that it was impossible for the fires to bring the towers down ignoring the testimonys of witnesses that heard explosions as well as ignoring how architects and engineers as well as demoltion experts have debunked their lies that the fires caused the collapsed and you call US delusional morons even though they have all debunked it that the fires did not cause the collapse.
comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Myself,Eots,and many others have taken you to school too many times to remember that no plane hit the pentagon and explosives caused the towers to fall so all you do is entertain me with your childish insults and name calling in defeat.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I wonder if people that are so delusional are safe enough outside a mental ward?
I love how you are so delusional you swallow the governments version of events hook,line and sinker believing what the propaganda media and our corrupt government institutions even though they have a LONG line of history if lying to the people going back decades over very high credible experts in their fields that say it was imposssible for the the events of 9/11 to happen the way they did such as the laughable pentagon conspiracy theory they have that an airliner hit the pentagon or that fires brought down the towers.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You go and talk about how people have no morals cheering on a team lie the patriots for cheating yet YOU accept the governments version of events about the pentagon and the buildings collapsing though they have failed everytime to prove it to be true and the facts dont fit the governments explanation.congrats miss hypocrite.:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back