After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from NY

this government agent paid shill agent agent always runs off with his tail between his legs when you ask him to produce the evidence of the plane flying into the pentagon.when you bring up the fact the pentagon has thousands of cameras yet they cannot produce ONE SINGLE film of evidence of a plane flying into the pentagon as would be so easy to show if there WAS a plane that came in.:rolleyes: all the pentagon has ever released and allthey can ever show is five frames of an orange ball exploding outside the wall as their evidence of a plane coming in.:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao:

That goes in line with there is no proof that any passengers boarded any flights. If they boarded the flights,WHY cant the govenment produce the film footage of them loading on the flights as would be easy to do if they had any film footage and as they always did back then? answer,nobody ever boarded them.

pretty much spells it out and black and white here below in this paragraph.produce the evidence they loaded the planes Irish Ram,or you have no evidenced they boarded.:lol:

these are not MY words below.FACTS by independent reseachers.lol

1. Do we have any evidence that shows the passengers at the airport, boarding terminals or boarding the planes?

Answer: No - Not on any of the "4 flights" of 911 [Is this not a huge red flag already? If such footage existed, and by all means if the governments story is true, there is indeed footage of all the passengers at the airports and boarding terminals. Yet not an inch of footage of this video has ever once been produced.] **The answer why there is no video of any of the passengers at any of the terminals or airports is because it simply does not exist and never did exist.

He nailed it.:happy-1: cause they never boarded is WHY it does not exist.:D

Bodies ,luggage and titanium plane parts do not " Vaporize " as the US Governments story line says.

The lack of plane wreckage/debris ,bodies at the pentagon and shanksville crash sites alone are proof that the US Government LIED to the American people.

I have no doubt that the US Government executed all the passengers of the flights that were supposedly taken over by men with boxcutters.

also people seem to think that it is out of the question that our government would have actually murdered all those on those flights which they are very capable of the fact the clintons and bushs have along history of murdering people off yet they get off scott free with no serious investigation into them when there is all the evidence in the world to put them behind bars.:lmao::haha:

those bodies vapoirizing at the pentagaon as the government and agent sayit CLAIMS,works well in a hollywood movie with sean connery and nicholas cage but on not in the REAL world sheep.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Were you at the Pentagon on 9/11/01? Just answer that one question.

LA, thing is, My brother in law is a pilot for United. Those crew members were his friends. He hasn't seen them since 911. If no one boarded those planes, and no one piloted those planes, then where are his friends? What happened to the pilots? Are they still flying planes? Where are the pilots that he saw every day, but hasn't seen since 911? My brother in law was in California and was waiting to fly back from LA but the plane never arrived. Where are the pilots and crew members? How did they just cease to exist?

Where are the people that boarded plane 175? Where are the people?
I just referred you to links that will give you the answers,I cant help it if you wont read them you know?

Garbage in ... Garbage out.
Just like you, anyone can post anything on the Internet. Rational adults seek out credible info, separate the wheat from the chaff, and then form conclusions based on the info and their logic. "Truthers" tend to chew the chaff and swallow it whole. It has no nutritional (or intellectual) value.

Idiots begin with their preconceived conclusions and then plumb the fetid bowels of the Internet for anything which supports that conclusion. The Nazi idiots always conclude "it was the Joooo!" and then pretend to "prove" it.

Last edited:
LA, thing is, My brother in law is a pilot for United. Those crew members were his friends. He hasn't seen them since 911. If no one boarded those planes, and no one piloted those planes, then where are his friends? What happened to the pilots? Are they still flying planes? Where are the pilots that he saw every day, but hasn't seen since 911? My brother in law was in California and was waiting to fly back from LA but the plane never arrived. Where are the pilots and crew members? How did they just cease to exist?

CTs like LA Ram care nothing about the graves they piss on or the grieving survivors of the victims. They care only about their nefarious agendas. Just check out their often vicious characterization of the Sandy Hook tragedy, the victims and their families. Unless the 2 major US airlines involved in 9/11 are complicit - and I mean adding literally thousand of people to the conspiracy - those planes fueled, loaded and took off, never to be seen again. Where are the planes?

When 1 prominent "Truther" finally admitted to himself he had been had, he went public with his divorce from the movement. He was ostracized, threatened, and falsely labeled a pedophile by his former Love Police comrades. He recognized the insipid and malevolent nature of both the "Truthers" and their movement and he had the temerity and the courage to say so:

The 9/11 conspiracy theorist who changed his mind

...Veitch was now a well-known figure in the conspiracy community. But, while some believers could be dismissed as harmless crackpots, there was a malevolent undercurrent to many of the theories.

In essence, the modern conspiracy narrative is the same as the one that has existed since at least the 19th century: that the few (often termed the “Illuminati”) control the many. This, of course, is the nucleus of the dangerous anti-Jewish myth. When he was an insider, did he experience anti-Semitism? His eyes open wide: “Loads. Loads. I was once accused of being a Jew because of my olive skin and my nose. They said, ‘We can’t trust him’.” And when they say the ‘Illuminati’ or ‘Reptiles’, do they actually mean Jews? “It’s slightly complicated but, mostly, yes,” he says.

two farts on a row from you LT army brainwashed.:9::9::banana::banana:

to no surprise USMB's resident troll agent sayit who shits all over the floor everyday here in the conspiracy section likes your posts,THAT i would be very worried about.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

I see you did what ALL Bush dupes do when you cant produce the filmed evidence of the people boarding the airliners to prove there were planes-this-:scared1:

Never fails,you Bush dupes do the same on that as you do when asked to produce the filmed footage of an airliner coming into the pentagon as always which again is this-:scared1:

run off as always.therefore since you have no filmed footage to produce of them boarding the planes same as you dont that an airliner came into the pentagon.and my links proved that it was an impossible for an airliner to slam into the towers and you keep doing this-:scared1: when you cant refute facts.I see this thread has clearly run its course.

waits till you return to shit all over the floor with agent sayit again.:rofl::up:

never gets old taking Bush dupes to school that no planes went through the towers.:rofl::lmao::haha: INSTEAD of changing the subject to what happened to all the passengers ,you guys play dodgeball and run off with your tail between your legs changing the subject to what happened to all the people? you guys would be laughed out of a debating hall in minutes cause you keep evading this link United Airlines Flight 175 | 9/11 PLANES HOAX

link that proves it was impossible for planes to have hit the towers.:haha::lmao:

you all run off with your tail between your legs knowing you cant refute the pesky little facts in this link below and then change the subject playing dodgeball going into evade mode asking what happened to all the passengers?:haha::lmao::lol::rolleyes:

United Airlines Flight 175 | 9/11 PLANES HOAX

Instead of asking some internet poster what happened to the passengers,you SHOULD be asking that question to Bush,Clinton,Obama,,Rumsfiled and Cheney.Not me.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::crybaby::lmao::haha: after all you are the ones obsessed over it instead of trying to refute the pesky facts in that link you cant get around that no plane hit the towers.:cuckoo:

"I" wasnt the one that orcheastrated 9/11. THEY did yet you are asking ME instead of them and not demanding that they be put on trial and have a lie detector test? thats really bright and smart thinking. you guys kill me with your logic:rolleyes::wtf::rolleyes-41::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

It is common sense that Clifton Cloud did not see a plane. He saw the object that chopper 4 filmed and just assumed it must've been a helicopter. It was not. He was about a mile away, making it impossible for anyone from his position to not positively identify a plane. I've gathered sustainable facts while you and others persist on proven delusions.

"Ya, but I don't think it was a plane. No, because it happened like 20 minutes later. I think it was a bomb on the second building. I think they had that bomb in there and they were like alright let's maximize it. Hit it with a plane, and then hit the bomb." THE PLANE REFERENCE IS FOR T1. He did not witness that explosion.

"It was like, I saw it in slow-motion. It like erupted. The whole like side bank, just like a slow-motion movie thing. Just like boom, just out. And there was like a white flash. And I thought it shut my camera off to be honest with you."

"There was a police copter like near it...I swear, I don't know what happen to him, but. But when the second one exploded there was a helicopter not too far away."

Clifton Cloud: "I was probably about a mile away and um, I didn't, didn't realize that the second explosion was going on...it was just just a quick sharp blast of white light, orange and then the sound, the shockwave hit a few minutes later."

Lauer: "And it was while you were shooting that, that the second plane came into view, and as you said, you really didn't even realize what you had captured. What was your response when you went back and looked carefully at the tape?

Cloud: "I thought about um, where the plane had hit in the sixties floor where one of my companies largest client's is."

2nd plane & 1st "collapse" Clifton Cloud 9/12 11:50 am - YouTube

You're right, I did post an image of one real plane, but it wasn't from 911 you miserable bitch.

fake_plane_comparison_zps36d0c194.jpg

The picture you posted has two planes in it. From where was the image taken of the plane on the top?
Att: 7forever

You never answered my question....

In regards to this image you posted...

1) where did the image of the plane on top come from?

2) what is the significance of comparing those two planes?

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

David, did not hear or see an approaching plane and did not photograph one. He would have heard and felt the roaring engines coming in way before the tower exploded. NO AIRLINER HIT THE SOUTH TOWER.

wtcnoplanepic.jpg

911stealth David Handschuh Propelled in Air a Block by Explosion & Saw No Plane - YouTube

"And then heard this noise that seemed to come from everywhere but didn't...had no idea what it was and then the south tower just exploded, it just it just, it just blew up. And somebody said that was a plane and I was like, "I was underneath it, I was looking at the tower, I had my camera in my hand, I heard the noise, I never saw the airplane."

David, did not hear or see an approaching plane and did not photograph one. He would have heard and felt the roaring engines coming in way before the tower exploded. NO AIRLINER HIT THE SOUTH TOWER.

wtcnoplanepic.jpg

911stealth David Handschuh Propelled in Air a Block by Explosion & Saw No Plane - YouTube
Why are you ignoring Post #108? What are you afraid of?

Why don't your fake planes have markings or windows? There was no attempt to make the fake images look real.

Why don't your fake planes have markings or windows? There was no attempt to make the fake images look real.

I didn't post a picture of the plane, you did.

Why won't you answer the questions? What are you afraid of?

1) where did the image of the plane on top from that other image you posted come from?

Last edited:

1) where did the image of the plane on top from that other image you posted come from?

1) where did the fake plane images come from?

2) Why would anyone produce such silly fakes that are missing wings and contain no markings or windows on a single one?

3) Why do you believe planes existed on 911 when there isn't one authentic image from that day to show anyone?

1) where did the fake plane images come from?

2) Why would anyone produce such silly fakes that are missing wings and contain no markings or windows on a single one?

3) Why do you believe planes existed on 911 when there isn't one authentic image from that day to show anyone?
How can I answer questions about pictures you posted?

And why won't you answer questions about the pictures you posted? What are you afraid of?

Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLVxWUbPDU

Minute 2:12, a small object enters the frame from the upper right corner --
Rapid Direct Decent, No Banked Turn

This clip of raw, uncut footage was obtained through
the Freedom of Information Act
by the National
Institute of Standards and Technology.

The running time is 3:15. At minute 2:12, a small
object
enters the frame from the upper right corner.
It moves in a straight line, swiftly moving from a
higher altitude to a lower altitude, coming from a
southwesterly direction (around Elizabeth, NJ).

The object makes no "banked turn," as famously
recorded by so many other cameras - nor has it any
visible wings, for that matter

Then, it plows straight into the south side of
the South Tower, with explosions emanating from the
north side, in the vicinity of the 60th floors.

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The only explanation for this ignorance is that you're a Hillary supporter.

Nothing has changed one bit about chopper 4 filming an object that was neither a plane or helicopter.

by the National

object

Hey now! :eusa_naughty: That one is living in his own private Idaho.

by the National

object

Fake plane images with no right wing and other missing parts. How can you prove real planes with such garbage video? No markings. No windows. No evidence of any real plane exists from 911.

by the National

object

Fake plane images with no right wing and other missing parts. How can you prove real planes with such garbage video? No markings. No windows. No evidence of any real plane exists from 911.

You're as crazy as ever. That image was so manipulated and blurred, most of the words are illegible.

Now then, about my questions you flat out refuse to answer....

3) why won't you answer these questions? Of what are you afraid?

Robert Clark has to be explain why they look that way. He was suppose to take two that I'm aware of. All the fake images were degraded purposely by those who created them.

robert clark 911 - Google Search
Regardless of who altered that image, at least we agree it was purposefully degraded, rendering any conclusion from it, utterly useless.

That said...

You still haven't answered my question....

3) why won't you answer? What are you so afraid of?

Forum List

Back