Africa the Cesspool of the World

3% is plenty. Plenty enough to prove your figures were a lie. You said there were no Russians. You are a lying POS. The proof is right above you. :lol:
Muddying the waters won't hide your stupidity.

Lying wont hide your stupidity. :lol:
I don't have any to hide. You, on the other hand, are notorious for your stupidity. Embrace it, it's all you have (other than your legacy of violence).

How many Russians live in Detroit?

How many Blacks live in Russia?
You're claiming Russia is the "new champ" in the area of violence, yet there are no Russians in the murder capital of the U.S. There are plenty of blacks though.

Since the op is about Africa, the milieu of this debate is on a world stage. Your incessant gripe about Detroit is lost amidst the din of violence, corruption and HIV exploding in infected Russia. KNow what that means? Your attempt to use Detroit as an adjunct in verifying the ops notion of Africa as "the world's cesspool" fails miserably. White Russia's problems show that race is not a factor in violence or disease propagation. Instead of Blaming ALL Blacks for the deeds of a few, perhaps a better course of action would be to study the Russian's dilemma
to investigate cause and effect! BTW there are also plenty of violent Whites in America, too.
Armed and dangerous!

You're claiming Russia is the "new champ" in the area of violence, yet there are no Russians in the murder capital of the U.S. There are plenty of blacks though.

Since the op is about Africa, the milieu of this debate is on a world stage. Your incessant gripe about Detroit is lost amidst the din of violence, corruption and HIV exploding in infected Russia. KNow what that means? Your attempt to use Detroit as an adjunct in verifying the ops notion of Africa as "the world's cesspool" fails miserably. White Russia's problems show that race is not a factor in violence or disease propagation. Instead of Blaming ALL Blacks for the deeds of a few, perhaps a better course of action would be to study the Russian's dilemma
to investigate cause and effect! BTW there are also plenty of violent Whites in America, too.
Armed and dangerous!

Yep, its called the human condition, no one is immune

Armed and dangerous!

There are many diseases that may originate in Africa due to the humid climate in some regions, but Africa also contains many of the worlds medicinal plants. Does one out way the other? There is a paradox there, it depends on what you choose to look at. Just as the people. In the approximately 2 months I spent there I could see there are amazingly hard working people, willing to work for so very little, yet there are others just waiting to con you or cut off your hand to take a watch.

But there are many lessons to be learned if only a person looks for them. some regions of Kenya and tanzania have old people living into their 80s and even 90 , living out in the countryside with few signs of arthritis. What is it about their diet?
There are always positive things to learn from other cultures, even if that lesson is how important it is to protect our own. I would never call Africa a cesspool, It is too diverse,
I would consider many areas a battle ground though , with many different types of conflicts going on. Africa has been caught in a cycle of growing pains, regression and repression but eventually there will be an upside and one day it will be great. In some places there anyway.

Armed and dangerous!

There are many diseases that may originate in Africa due to the humid climate in some regions, but Africa also contains many of the worlds medicinal plants. Does one out way the other? There is a paradox there, it depends on what you choose to look at. Just as the people. In the approximately 2 months I spent there I could see there are amazingly hard working people, willing to work for so very little, yet there are others just waiting to con you or cut off your hand to take a watch.

But there are many lessons to be learned if only a person looks for them. some regions of Kenya and tanzania have old people living into their 80s and even 90 , living out in the countryside with few signs of arthritis. What is it about their diet?
There are always positive things to learn from other cultures, even if that lesson is how important it is to protect our own. I would never call Africa a cesspool, It is too diverse,
I would consider many areas a battle ground though , with many different types of conflicts going on. Africa has been caught in a cycle of growing pains, regression and repression but eventually there will be an upside and one day it will be great. In some places there anyway.
While your post is well-written and thoughtful, but for a phase about Africa as (not) a cesspool, it is essentially a traffic jam of facts and platitudes.

Never mind, I guess I can't understand not given to rambling myself.

Last edited:

Armed and dangerous!
The OP is about Africa, yes. And your incessant gripe about Russia is nothing more than an attempt to divert or derail the thread.
Mentioning Detroit (or any other major crime-ridden city) illustrates the reason Africa is the cesspool of the world. It shows the common denominator you are struggling so hard to deny, which is that negroes are incapable of governing themselves.
That is why every country, city, or neighborhood they control turns into a cesspool, and all your diversions about Russia or Asswipe's attempts to take credit for other civilization's accomplishments won't change that inconvenient fact.

Armed and dangerous!
The OP is about Africa, yes. And your incessant gripe about Russia is nothing more than an attempt to divert or derail the thread.
Mentioning Detroit (or any other major crime-ridden city) illustrates the reason Africa is the cesspool of the world. It shows the common denominator you are struggling so hard to deny, which is that negroes are incapable of governing themselves.
That is why every country, city, or neighborhood they control turns into a cesspool, and all your diversions about Russia or Asswipe's attempts to take credit for other civilization's accomplishments won't change that inconvenient fact.
Correct,Then you say Detroit and they come back with "Russia?". Chicago and then probably Belarus. Saint Louis, Memphis, Chicago and so on...what happens then?

There is more crime in inner-city areas of the US than probably anywhere except Latin America. Nothing to be proud of.

Armed and dangerous!
S.J. said:
When dealing with a bigot like you who thinks Whites are angels and Blacks are sub-human, I have to use real world comparisons to illustrate the truth. You followed the ops lead in bringing race into the debate , apparently without thinking it through. Its no diversion to show you and anyone interested that circumstance, not race , is the prime catalyst in chaos. Russia exemplifies my counter to your racist views.

S.J. said:

In that case, Russians are incapable of governing themselves, at least by your logic.
Perhaps you are "snow-blinded" by their "whiteness" and their social tragedies are invisible to you. But you see all too well when it comes to Africa. I wonder why?

Your myopia doesn't stop there: You can't seem t comprehend the fact that MOST Black people are not criminals just as most Russians are not criminals. When you learn to do that you may have a better understanding of situational violence and criminality.

S.J. said:

That "inconvenient fact" is a lie. You know about Rosewood Fla. and Greenwood, OK, because I have posted about those successful Black cities before. Both of these shining examples of capitalism were destroyed by marauding hateful whites like you, due to jealousy and contempt. Africa too has been assailed unmercifully by Europeans on a scale of violence that makes that of Detroit virtually non-extant. But what could Africans expect? Look what the White folks did to each other in the Civil war, WW!, and WW2.

Armed and dangerous!

When dealing with a bigot like you who thinks Whites are angels and Blacks are sub-human, I have to use real world comparisons to illustrate the truth. You followed the ops lead in bringing race into the debate , apparently without thinking it through. Its no diversion to show you and anyone interested that circumstance, not race , is the prime catalyst in chaos. Russia exemplifies my counter to your racist views.

In that case, Russians are incapable of governing themselves, at least by your logic.
Perhaps you are "snow-blinded" by their "whiteness" and their social tragedies are invisible to you. But you see all too well when it comes to Africa. I wonder why?

Your myopia doesn't stop there: You can't seem t comprehend the fact that MOST Black people are not criminals just as most Russians are not criminals. When you learn to do that you may have a better understanding of situational violence and criminality.

S.J. said:

That "inconvenient fact" is a lie. You know about Rosewood Fla. and Greenwood, OK, because I have posted about those successful Black cities before. Both of these shining examples of capitalism were destroyed by marauding hateful whites like you, due to jealousy and contempt. Africa too has been assailed unmercifully by Europeans on a scale of violence that makes that of Detroit virtually non-extant. But what could Africans expect? Look what the White folks did to each other in the Civil war, WW!, and WW2.
Deny and divert all you want but the proof is there for the world to see every day in the news. Blacks have the highest percentage of violence and ignorance than any other race, and it's evident throughout the world. You can keep blaming whitey but the truth is that you cannot govern yourselves in a peaceful and productive way, and the sooner you face that fact, the sooner you can begin to do something to change it.

S.J. said:
Deny and divert all you want but the proof is there for the world to see every day in the news. Blacks have the highest percentage of violence and ignorance than any other race, and it's evident throughout the world. You can keep blaming whitey but the truth is that you cannot govern yourselves in a peaceful and productive way, and the sooner you face that fact, the sooner you can begin to do something to change it.

Conversing with you is like talking to a fence post. Either you never read a newspaper or you are just plain dumb. You ignore the violence not only in Russia, but in Mexico and the middle East. I am not about to let you dodge facts. Do you agree that MOST African Americans are not criminals? Do you agree that most go to church and subscribe to Christianity? I know its painful for you to agree with that but the truth will set you free. Come on...show decent Blacks some love.

I am not going to waste my time trying to refute statistical evidence that I had no personal hand in obtaining. While the FBI UCR relies on data gleaned from police around the country, that doesn't mean it is accurate; mainly because arrests instead of convictions are included. Many jurisdictions have an incentive to report more crimes than they actually respond to for budgetary purposes.

The NVCS is just a survey of victims whereas their input on race of perpetrator and other variables are tallied for inclusion.. Neither method is reliable except to those with an agenda like yourself!

Finally, After all the bloody wars White people have fought, you have the audacity to mention the violence between warring tribal factions in Africa. You really need to expand your horizons and take another look at the world and your own sordid history.

S.J. said:

Conversing with you is like talking to a fence post. Either you never read a newspaper or you are just plain dumb. You ignore the violence not only in Russia, but in Mexico and the middle East. I am not about to let you dodge facts. Do you agree that MOST African Americans are not criminals? Do you agree that most go to church and subscribe to Christianity? I know its painful for you to agree with that but the truth will set you free. Come on...show decent Blacks some love.

I am not going to waste my time trying to refute statistical evidence that I had no personal hand in obtaining. While the FBI UCR relies on data gleaned from police around the country, that doesn't mean it is accurate; mainly because arrests instead of convictions are included. Many jurisdictions have an incentive to report more crimes than they actually respond to for budgetary purposes.

The NVCS is just a survey of victims whereas their input on race of perpetrator and other variables are tallied for inclusion.. Neither method is reliable except to those with an agenda like yourself!

Finally, After all the bloody wars White people have fought, you have the audacity to mention the violence between warring tribal factions in Africa. You really need to expand your horizons and take another look at the world and your own sordid history.

The facts speak for themselves Europeans and their descendants have killed more people in the last 700 years than any race on the face of the earth and its not even close. :lol:

S.J. said:

The OP is about Africa being the cesspool of the world. You lash out at me for acknowledging that blacks are (in general) more violent than any other race and don't do such a good job at governing themselves. When left to their own devices, their communities deteriorate into cesspools of corruption, poverty, and violence.
But if it makes you feel better, Central and South America are almost as bad. Being in denial about it and blaming everyone else only serves to exacerbate the problem.

S.J. said:

The OP is about Africa being the cesspool of the world. You lash out at me for acknowledging that blacks are (in general) more violent than any other race and don't do such a good job at governing themselves. When left to their own devices, their communities deteriorate into cesspools of corruption, poverty, and violence.
But if it makes you feel better, Central and South America are almost as bad. Being in denial about it and blaming everyone else only serves to exacerbate the problem.

You are retarded beyond belief. :lol:

I need deterioration like this then.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljHJErMX-Sc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljHJErMX-Sc[/ame]

S.J. said:

I can put the truth in your mouth and it will still come out twisted and chewed up. You are dreadfully obsessed with the false notion that Blacks are more violent than other races.
You know your own violent histories both as an American and as a White man on the world stage, yet you refuse to place your mass destructiveness in its proper place, far above that of Africa or any other people.

You ignore the references that show, without a doubt, how Blacks prospered and built Capitalist enclaves that prospered until they were destroyed by White men who did not want them to succeed. You refuse to answer important questions that might be decisive in
this debate. I am still awaiting answers to these questions:
1. Do you agree that MOST African Americans are not criminals?

2. Do you agree that most go to church and subscribe to Christianity?

S.J. said:

why didn't you mention the homogenous white Russians in your indictment. Is it because you are snow blinded by all that Russian "Whiteness?"You just can't help it can you...your bigotry runs DEEP!

Russians live like Big Macs! No violence or poverty at all. :lol:

MOSCOW - The number of people in Russia living below the poverty line has grown by about two million in the first six months of 2011, new figures released by the state statistics service said.

The total number of Russians living in poverty has reached 21.1 million after the first six months of the year, up from 18.1 million last year.

- See more at: Russians living in poverty up by 2m since 2010: Agency

20110929.160713_poor_a1.jpg

PHO-10Sep09-250338.jpg

Last edited:

While your post is well-written and thoughtful, but for a phase about Africa as (not) a cesspool, it is essentially a traffic jam of facts and platitudes.

Never mind, I guess I can't understand not given to rambling myself.

Well, i dont see an entire continent of people as a cesspool. The leadership of many of those countries are responsible for much of the peoples suffering, but I would have to agree with some of the others here that it is outside influences that have screwd up sub saharan Africa. When the British for example colonized Kenya they basicaly put one tribe in power, the Kikuyu, who to this day control politics and the money in Kenya, while the other tribes were left out. You can obviously see the conflicts this might create.. and it has.
well, consider western and Arab interests have done the same thing all over the continent. This while they were not quite ready to adapt to modern government systems, how long has it taken Europe to evolve socially and adopt common rules of law? Yes, Africans have a long way to go to overcome tribal conflicts, but so many people over there are tired of it and want something like we have. The value is in the people, just as it is here,

FFS, the ancient Egyptians were not jungle bunnies, or were they white in the sense your racist ass thinks. they were Mediterraneans, not that different than the same of today. Sub-Saharans had a very elementaryl modicum of civilization anywhere or they would not have been enslaved. Even today, they are the lowest underclass of anywhere they have existed.

Get over it!
:cuckoo:

Von Luschan's chromatic scale is a method of classifying skin color. It is also called the von Luschan scale or von Luschan's scale. It is named after its inventor, Felix von Luschan. The equipment consists of 36 opaque glass tiles which were compared to the subject's skin, ideally in a place which would not be exposed to the sun (such as under the arm).

A less finely tiered scale of six skin types is currently in use (introduced 1975) for the purpose of classifying sun tanning risk. These types correspond to:

type I: von Luschan 1-5 (very light).
type II: von Luschan 6-10 (light).
type III: von Luschan 11-15 (intermediate).
type IV: von Luschan 16-21 ("Mediterranean").
type V: von Luschan 22-28 (dark or "brown").
type VI: von Luschan 29-36 (very dark or "black").

The important difference between the von Luschan and the skin type scales is one of intended application: the skin tone scale is intended to simply classify individuals by their de facto skin tone, not to establish racial classifications of entire cognate populations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back