Africa the Cesspool of the World

FFS, the ancient Egyptians were not jungle bunnies, or were they white in the sense your racist ass thinks. they were Mediterraneans, not that different than the same of today. Sub-Saharans had a very elementaryl modicum of civilization anywhere or they would not have been enslaved. Even today, they are the lowest underclass of anywhere they have existed.

Get over it!

Dont get bent out of shape. :lol:

Repeating the same thing is not going to make it more believeable. Your own historians say you are a liar. Why would Herodotus call them Black if they were Mediterranean like him?

Herodotus, a Greek writer in the 5th century B.C. claims that "the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.) The interesting thing about what Herodotus wrote is that had he believed the Egyptians to be any other color than black like other Africans he could have chosen other Greek words than the one he chose. His word is melaschroes, black-skinned. If Herodotus thought the Egyptians were white he would have used leucochroes. Had they been simply brown, like so many African Americans, he may have used phrenychroes, but he chose the word melaschroes. This word comes from the same root as Melanesia, the black island, or melanite, a black garnet. The ancient Greek use of "melas" was precise. Egypt is in Africa. Why shouldn't the ancient Egyptians be anything other than black?
Because he had probably never seen a real jungle bunny before, obviously. The whole swathe of North Africa were "black" to the Greeks. They still refer to them as such.

"Arapakis" (little or lesser Arab) is the pejorative for sub-Saharan Africans today. "Mavros", which means black is considered more politically correct.

We are not talking about today. We are talking about when the Greek historian Herodotus called the Egyptians Black with woolly hair. There was no PC back then. Now we also know the Greeks have super saharan admixture as well. Meaning they also had some Black blood. If the distinction was made that the Egyptians were Black then they must have been very dark indeed.

Greeks are found to have a substantial relatedness to sub-Saharan (Ethiopian) people, which separate them from other Mediterranean groups. Both Greeks and Ethiopians share quasi-specific DRB1 alleles, such as *0305, *0307, *0411, *0413, *0416, *0417, *0420, *1110, *1112, *1304 and *1310. Genetic distances are closer between Greeks and Ethiopian/sub-Saharan groups than to any other Mediterranean group and finally Greeks cluster with Ethiopians/sub-Saharans in both neighbour joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. The time period when these relationships might have occurred was ancient but uncertain and might be related to the displacement of Egyptian-Ethiopian people living in pharaonic Egypt.

Your display of the racial hatred and insecurity that consumes you reveals the frustration you feel from your failed attempt at bullshitting people into believing that your race has contributed anything but violence throughout history and continues to lead the world in murder and other assorted crimes.
Ok, now you can go back to flinging shit, like a chimp in a cage at the zoo, while the rest of us laugh at you.

Sorry hairy boy. You little cave monkeys dont have the ability to make me do anything but laugh at you. I understand your fear of anything Black related. I know the truth hurts. However, you just have accept it an move on. Nobody believes the Egyptians were white anymore. Thats like in 4K years whites claiming the Native Americans were white.

See the problem is too many of your white historians made declarations that the Egyptians were Black prior to Europeans deciding to claim Egypt for their own. Everything great Europeans now want to claim they were there when everyone knows if you couldn't invent your own written langue, no way were you going to travel to Africa (with no sunscreen) and build the pyramids. The very idea is hilarious.

Herodotus, a Greek writer in the 5th century B.C. claims that "the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.) The interesting thing about what Herodotus wrote is that had he believed the Egyptians to be any other color than black like other Africans he could have chosen other Greek words than the one he chose. His word is melaschroes, black-skinned. If Herodotus thought the Egyptians were white he would have used leucochroes. Had they been simply brown, like so many African Americans, he may have used phrenychroes, but he chose the word melaschroes. This word comes from the same root as Melanesia, the black island, or melanite, a black garnet. The ancient Greek use of "melas" was precise. Egypt is in Africa. Why shouldn't the ancient Egyptians be anything other than black?
Still laughing at you, chimp. Hoo, hoo, hoo. :piss2:

Thats all you cave monkeys have. Like most simians when you get confused you get antsy. You have nothing to prove your position of cave chimps in Egypt. :lol:

Link shit...
or there were no ancient Egyptian jungle bunnies.

It's like someone taking Obama's DNA and concluding Americans were sub-Saharan blacks.

I've had my fun. Ramble on.

Here are some more Greek historians

Lucian (Greek writer, 125 B.C.)

Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

Aristotle may have started the racism. He too identified the Egyptians as Black

Aristotle (384-322 B.C.E.) Greek philosopher, scientist, and tutor to Alexander the Great.
Aristotle is said to have written 150 philosophical treatises.

"Too black a hue marks the coward as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians and so does also too white a complexion as you may see from women, the complexion of courage is between the two."
(Physiognomics, Vol. VI, 812a)

Aristotle makes reference to the hair form of Egyptians and Ethiopians: "Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness is as it were crookedness of the hair."
(Physiognomics, Book XIV, p. 317)

Last edited:
Sorry hairy boy. You little cave monkeys dont have the ability to make me do anything but laugh at you. I understand your fear of anything Black related. I know the truth hurts. However, you just have accept it an move on. Nobody believes the Egyptians were white anymore. Thats like in 4K years whites claiming the Native Americans were white.

See the problem is too many of your white historians made declarations that the Egyptians were Black prior to Europeans deciding to claim Egypt for their own. Everything great Europeans now want to claim they were there when everyone knows if you couldn't invent your own written langue, no way were you going to travel to Africa (with no sunscreen) and build the pyramids. The very idea is hilarious.

Thats all you cave monkeys have. Like most simians when you get confused you get antsy. You have nothing to prove your position of cave chimps in Egypt. :lol:
I never made that argument in the first place, stupid. Have another swig of Ripple and make some more clueless comments. :lol:

I never made that argument in the first place, stupid. Have another swig of Ripple and make some more clueless comments. :lol:

Thanks for admitting the Egyptians were Black. I knew you would accept the word of your white historians before they started making up fables.

Your display of the racial hatred and insecurity that consumes you reveals the frustration you feel from your failed attempt at bullshitting people into believing that your race has contributed anything but violence throughout history and continues to lead the world in murder and other assorted crimes.
Ok, now you can go back to flinging shit, like a chimp in a cage at the zoo, while the rest of us laugh at you.

Your insinuation that Blacks have contributed nothing but violence throughout history and continue to do so would be laughable if you knew the truth. One truth is that Russia is the new champ in that regard. But let's not stop there! For more than a decade, Russia has been challenging sub-Saharan Africa with increasingly alarming rates of HIV infection and deaths. Hey TANK! Did you miss that one? Blimpbaugh doesn't address it and neither does FAUX Noise ( FOX News) or Shun Handily (Shawn Hannity.)

Come on "CHUCKLES" Lets laugh...at that...isn't it funny?

HEALTH / Global Pandemic / Russia on brink of AIDS explosion / Ignorance and inaction threaten catastrophe - SFGate
Articles: Russia's AIDS Epidemic: It's America's Fault (of Course)
How many Russians live in Detroit?

How many Blacks live in Russia?

Thanks for admitting the Egyptians were Black. I knew you would accept the word of your white historians before they started making up fables.
I didn't admit anything, you stupid shit. I wasn't even discussing it. What a dumbass!

I didn't admit anything, you stupid shit. I wasn't even discussing it. What a dumbass!

Yes you admitted it. You just said you were not claiming the Egyptians were white. You were previously saying The Black race had never done anything. The Egyptians were Black so unless you are disputing that you just agreed you know the date because a Black person made up the calendar you use. Thanks.

Count C. Volney, a distinguished French scholar who visited Egypt in the late 1700's, wrote with astonishment “...when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. Beholding that head typically Negro in all its features...” He later added “...the Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans.” The Sphinx’s broad nose and full lips are evident in an early drawing of the Sphinx as it was found in the 19th century

Last edited:
Your insinuation that Blacks have contributed nothing but violence throughout history and continue to do so would be laughable if you knew the truth. One truth is that Russia is the new champ in that regard. But let's not stop there! For more than a decade, Russia has been challenging sub-Saharan Africa with increasingly alarming rates of HIV infection and deaths. Hey TANK! Did you miss that one? Blimpbaugh doesn't address it and neither does FAUX Noise ( FOX News) or Shun Handily (Shawn Hannity.)

Come on "CHUCKLES" Lets laugh...at that...isn't it funny?

HEALTH / Global Pandemic / Russia on brink of AIDS explosion / Ignorance and inaction threaten catastrophe - SFGate
Articles: Russia's AIDS Epidemic: It's America's Fault (of Course)

You're claiming Russia is the "new champ" in the area of violence, yet there are no Russians in the murder capital of the U.S. There are plenty of blacks though.

Yes you admitted it. You just said you were not claiming the Egyptians were white. You were previously saying The Black race had never done anything. The Egyptians were Black so unless you are disputing that you just agreed you know the date because a Black person made up the calendar you use. Thanks.

Count C. Volney, a distinguished French scholar who visited Egypt in the late 1700's, wrote with astonishment “...when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. Beholding that head typically Negro in all its features...” He later added “...the Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans.” The Sphinx’s broad nose and full lips are evident in an early drawing of the Sphinx as it was found in the 19th century
I wasn't claiming they were black either, moron. Can't you read? Maybe if I put it in ebonics.....

You're claiming Russia is the "new champ" in the area of violence, yet there are no Russians in the murder capital of the U.S. There are plenty of blacks though.

There are plenty of Russians in Detroit dumbass. Not to mention they are killing people in the Ukraine faster than anyone over here.

http://blog.thedetroithub.com/2012/08/26/russians-who-mean-business-in-detroit/

Ukraine's bloodiest day: dozens dead as Kiev protesters regain territory from police | World news | The Guardian

However the point is AIDS is at an epidemic level in Europe.

Last edited:

I wasn't claiming they were black either, moron. Can't you read? Maybe if I put it in ebonics.....

You did by concession. If they werent white then what were they?

There are plenty of Russians in Detroit dumbass. Not to mention they are killing people in the Ukraine faster than anyone over here.

Ukraine's bloodiest day: dozens dead as Kiev protesters regain territory from police | World news | The Guardian

Less than 3%, dumbass.

Less than 3%, dumbass.

3% would make you a lying POS. Now wouldnt it? :lol:

yet there are no Russians in the murder capital of the U.S.

You did by concession. If they werent white then what were they?
No I didn't, idiot. Get a smart person to read it for you.

Less than 3%, dumbass.

3% would make you a lying POS. Now wouldnt it? :lol:

yet there are no Russians in the murder capital of the U.S.
No, it makes you a lying POS because 3% isn't "plenty", it's insignificant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back