Africa the Cesspool of the World

The big picture:

There are more black children aborted, adopted, born out of wedlock with stds and drug dependent then any other races and if they make it past that they have the highest rates of school dropouts, being murder or being in prison

Yet we still survive and persist and move on. We still outperform you where ever we have a level playing field. Dont worry about us. Worry about the fact you wont be around much longer. The original man will always be here. I know that angers you but you have to learn to deal with that.
So, basically there is no level playing field anywhere on the planet?

The big picture:

There are more black children aborted, adopted, born out of wedlock with stds and drug dependent then any other races and if they make it past that they have the highest rates of school dropouts, being murder or being in prison

Yet we still survive and persist and move on. We still outperform you where ever we have a level playing field. Dont worry about us. Worry about the fact you wont be around much longer. The original man will always be here. I know that angers you but you have to learn to deal with that.
So, basically there is no level playing field anywhere on the planet?

There are some but very few. Even still we can outperform you in certain areas even with you having a head start.

How did we have a head start if you're the "original man"?

In other words, we always kick your ass.

When you have lots of help like superior weapons and trickery. Otherwise you get your ass beat like you did as a kid. :lol:
Superior weapons and trickery? So the smartest race in history wasn't smart enough to build the superior weapons and were easily tricked?

Intelligence lessens savagery. White Eurasians focused on weaponry because they were frightened and unable to compete.

If you have honor you expect others to have honor. White Eurasians had none. Why do you think the Trojan Horse was such a big hit with white people?

When you have lots of help like superior weapons and trickery. Otherwise you get your ass beat like you did as a kid. :lol:
Superior weapons and trickery? So the smartest race in history wasn't smart enough to build the superior weapons and were easily tricked?

Intelligence lessens savagery. White Eurasians focused on weaponry because they were frightened and unable to compete.

If you have honor you expect others to have honor. White Eurasians had none. Why do you think the Trojan Horse was such a big hit with white people?
Sure, that's why the African countries are the most dangerous, and black neighborhoods in any country have the highest violent crime rates. The facts are not on your side.

Sure, that's why the African countries are the most dangerous, and black neighborhoods in any country have the highest violent crime rates. The facts are not on your side.

The facts are that by far white people are the most violent people to walk the earth. The numbers are staggering when you sit down a put them all together. There are a plethora of attempted genocides. You are the only people to have dropped nuclear bombs after testing them on people that had no idea what was going on as if they were animals. Gimme a break SJ. Lets not talk about violence. :lol:

Here is the link "chuckles." You may have to laugh to keep from crying after reading it...

Very credible link to 'Paranoia Magazine: The Conspiracy Reader' ... :rolleyes:

Who could question a source like that? :rolleyes:

The author of the article seems as credible as any other on the subject His credentials seem to be impeccable and many of the major points he raises can easily be verified. The publisher's title is immaterial; each article should be judged on factual content and not necessarily by affiliation with exotic titles of the magazine publisher.

Even before I read Dr. Cantwell's article I reached those same conclusions through independent research.

The facts are that by far white people are the most violent people to walk the earth. The numbers are staggering when you sit down a put them all together. There are a plethora of attempted genocides. You are the only people to have dropped nuclear bombs after testing them on people that had no idea what was going on as if they were animals. Gimme a break SJ. Lets not talk about violence. :lol:
Do you have any idea how desperate you look, trying to make a case that blacks aren't violent? Like I said, the facts aren't on your side. But keep trying, it's fun to watch you squirm. :lol:

Do you have any idea how desperate you look, trying to make a case that blacks aren't violent? Like I said, the facts aren't on your side. But keep trying, it's fun to watch you squirm. :lol:

Do you have any idea how idiotic and lost you sound as a white boy trying to call any other race violent? :lol:

Do you have any idea how idiotic and lost you sound as a white boy trying to call any other race violent? :lol:
I knew it wouldn't take long for your racial slurs to start. You are such a predictable racist.

I knew it wouldn't take long for your racial slurs to start. You are such a predictable racist.

Stop whining cave chimp. You made racist statements. If you dont like the slurs dont make the statements. :lol:

The big picture:

false even with affirmative action blacks do not rise to the academic level of any race .fact the black race has the lowest IQ average of all races.

The big picture:

false even with affirmative action blacks do not rise to the academic level of any race .fact the black race has the lowest IQ average of all races.

That may or may not be true; but, in any case, many Black immigrants are coming out of Africa and have outperformed Asians and even Europeans academically in America and in Britain. They are often called the hidden model minority.

The big picture:

I guess thats why Africans come over here and in England and run circles around you clowns. They are Blacker than I am. Must be that bit of white DNA dumbing us down. :lol:

Forum List

Back