Afraid of the rain!

He was supposed to travel by helicopter, but the weather was too bad, and if you followed Frances news, there was a high gas price protest that blocked the freeways.

And yet, Trudeau managed to get there and give a speech in the rain.

Trudeau: 'it wasn't rain it was bullets'
And I am feel pretty certain, the secret service made the call, for whatever reason.

Yeah, because everyone knows that the President of the United States answers to the Secret Service.

If you really believe you are more stupid than I thought - oh wait, you aren't stupid, you are just another enemy of the state spreading lies and hatred. With all those idiots talking about forming a military to protect them from Trump, why in the hell would he want to go over their to those cowards?

He is already there you dumbfuck, he just choose to stay in his hotel room instead of honor fallen US military members.
Who cares? I don't. MAGA.

Yes you do...or you would not have typed this post.

It is impossible to comment about something you care nothing about.

And since you admit you have 'nothing' to prove that Trump did not cancel strictly because he did not want to be in the rain...all of your posts in this thread look ridiculous.
Sez an enemy of the state.

'An enemy of the state is a person accused of certain crimes against the state, such as treason.'

Enemy of the state - Wikipedia

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that I am 'an enemy of the state'? Or are you just indulging in libel?

I am STRONGLY guessing the latter.
I accuse you of treason.

He is already there you dumbfuck, he just choose to stay in his hotel room instead of honor fallen US military members.

And since you admit you have 'nothing' to prove that Trump did not cancel strictly because he did not want to be in the rain...all of your posts in this thread look ridiculous.

'An enemy of the state is a person accused of certain crimes against the state, such as treason.'

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that I am 'an enemy of the state'? Or are you just indulging in libel?

I accuse you of treason.

Did you and your wife go to the Ball this year?

I accuse you of treason.

Did you and your wife go to the Ball this year?

I didn't.

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!

Nice to see you citing an unbiased real news organization, ROFLMFAO. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

Nice to see you citing an unbiased real news organization, ROFLMFAO. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKTexas has never posted a self-serving link ROTFLMFAO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“But light steady rain and a low cloud ceiling prevented his helicopter from traveling to the site.”
Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain | Reuters

Reuters is reporting what the White House said, nothing more.

We already know what the White House story is
And, of course, because the White House said so, it must be wrong!
Geeesh, you guys are so pathetic, you don’t even hear yourselves.

Let's reverse that...

And, of course, because the White House said so, it must be right!

Geeesh, you guys are so pathetic, you don’t even hear yourselves worship Trump

Way to honor the troops!

Are you denying that Trump choose not to go?

Are you saying that Yahoo made up the whole story and none of it happened?

Way to honor the troops!

Left winger who cares about the troops.

That sure is unbelievable.

Meanwhile, the real soldiers are practically worshiping Trump and the way he stops invasions. These formalities mean nothing to them.
Who says the real soldiers are worshipping tiny trump? :71:

So, you would have questioned the White House if it occurred under Obama? No, you wouldn’t.
“But light steady rain and a low cloud ceiling prevented his helicopter from traveling to the site.”
Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain | Reuters

Reuters is reporting what the White House said, nothing more.

We already know what the White House story is
And, of course, because the White House said so, it must be wrong!
Geeesh, you guys are so pathetic, you don’t even hear yourselves.

Let's reverse that...

And, of course, because the White House said so, it must be right!

Geeesh, you guys are so pathetic, you don’t even hear yourselves worship Trump

Way to honor the troops!

No idiot!

not afraid of the rain

the Secret Service decided this one!

my GOD the Trump haters don't have any measure of civility:cuckoo: total lunatics hater!

So, you would have questioned the White House if it occurred under Obama? No, you wouldn’t.

Absolutely, anytime the CIC disses his military I will question it.

The thing none of you sheep seem to be able to understand, I disliked Obama even more than I do Trump. I think that Obama was the 2nd worst president, ever.

Way to honor the troops!

Imagine what rain does to that "hair" do.
Well remember...that was the REAL tragedy in the Pittsburg synagogue shooting......that tiny trump had a bad hair day. He said so himself.

Forum List

Back