Afraid of the rain!

This is fucking awesome! It's raining. Trump did honor Vets on Veterans Day, and you sad leftists are asshats..

Get a fucking life, goobers!

I did something today, you?

If this is all you could come up with, apparently no you didn't.

I lost $150 and moved on with my life, you?

I'll go out on a limb.. and say you didn't go 110 feet up a tree and start roping it down over a house.

Have I told you to GFY lately Pogo? GFY. Like I said, never in your best days of your life could you do what I do, motherfucker.

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!

No idiot!

not afraid of the rain

the Secret Service decided this one!

my GOD the Trump haters don't have any measure of civility:cuckoo: total lunatics hater!

"Civility"?? :wtf:

No other POTUS passes up an occasion like this, a battlefield where literally thousands of Americans gave the ultimate sacrifice. And this one is the big one --- marking exactly one hundred years to the day after the Great War and its staggering toll ceased...

--- and Rump's reaction is "ah, it's raining, fuck it. Why would I put myself in danger of getting wet? Besides I have bone spurs. Amazing, incredible bone spurs. Take me to Place Pigalle instead."

Tell me where the fuck "civility" fits in there.

Because it had nothing to do with the rain.
It was the Military and Secret Service that made the decision of having a lock down.
He was not allowed to leave the WH period.

'Allowed'? He is the Commander-In-Chief. He can do and go anywhere he wants to...period.

No he can't.

Yes, he can. If he orders Marine One to take him to this site (barring the local authorities refusing him - which they DID NOT), they take him.
Period.

Show me a link to unbiased factual proof that he cannot.

You cannot.

'Period'.

We are done here as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and have a closed mind on this.

Have a nice day.

If Trumpbots had any honor at all, they would be saying something like:

'I still think he is a great leader, but I agree that it looks bad that he did not go that day just because of some rain. But everyone has faults/makes mistakes.'

But no...all they do is blindly defend him. Which just shows how brainless and pathetic they are about the guy.

What's next?

'Trump had to kick that puppy to death...um...it might have had rabies. He was just protecting America!!!'

Last edited:
This is fucking awesome! It's raining. Trump did honor Vets on Veterans Day, and you sad leftists are asshats..

Get a fucking life, goobers!

I did something today, you?

If this is all you could come up with, apparently no you didn't.

I lost $150 and moved on with my life, you?

I'll go out on a limb.. and say you didn't go 110 feet up a tree and start roping it down over a house.

Have I told you to GFY lately Pogo? GFY. Like I said, never in your best days of your life could you do what I do, motherfucker.

Why no, I don't spend a lot of time climbing on roofs during an ice storm.

In other news, DUH.

If Trumpbots had any honor at all, they would be saying something like:

'I still think he is a great leader, but I agree that it looks bad that he did not go that day just because of some rain. But everyone has faults/makes mistakes.'

But no...all they do is blindly defend him. Which just shows how brainless and pathetic they are about the guy.

What's next?

'Trump had to kick that puppy to death...um...it might have had rabies. He was just protecting America!!!'

Right in line with "no he wasn't mocking that reporter" and "John McCain sucks anyway" and "hey how do we know Ted Cruz' dad didn't kill JFK...."

No idiot!

not afraid of the rain

my GOD the Trump haters don't have any measure of civility:cuckoo: total lunatics hater!

No other POTUS passes up an occasion like this, a battlefield where literally thousands of Americans gave the ultimate sacrifice. And this one is the big one --- marking exactly one hundred years to the day after the Great War and its staggering toll ceased...

--- and Rump's reaction is "ah, it's raining, fuck it. Why would I put myself in danger of getting wet? Besides I have bone spurs. Amazing, incredible bone spurs. Take me to Place Pigalle instead."

It was the Military and Secret Service that made the decision of having a lock down.

'Allowed'? He is the Commander-In-Chief. He can do and go anywhere he wants to...period.

No he can't.

Yes, he can. If he orders Marine One to take him to this site (barring the local authorities refusing him - which they DID NOT), they take him.
Period.

You cannot.

'Period'.

We are done here as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about and have a closed mind on this.

Have a nice day.
No idiot!

not afraid of the rain

No he can't.

Period.

You cannot.

'Period'.

Have a nice day.

Our past history with other Presidents says otherwise.
Our Presidents are not Kings.

Rump didn't go to honor those without bone spurs because the sky had rain coming out of its wherever.

:gay:

Funny how when it's about fallen soldiers in the rain he can't be bothered, but when it's Inauguration Day in the rain and all about Numero Uno, suddenly the heavens open up and it's "not raining". It's magic.

Last edited:

Man, Trump looks SO pathetic over this.

And, IMO, no one - NO ONE - over 18 who is not a Trumpbot and has a properly working brain is buying that his helicopter could not fly in the rain.
Both models are designed to fly off of Navy ships. Do you think they don't fly when it rains?

Seaman: 'Submarine sighted 500 yards off the port bow. Should we launch the helo, Captain?'
Captain: 'Sorry son, it looks like rain...we will have to wait.'

Riiiiiiight

A Sikorsky Veteran on Marine One in the Rain

Of course Marine One - whether the Sikorsky VH-3D Sea King or the newer, smaller VH-60N "White Hawk" - can fly in the fucking rain.

That is 'WELL DUH'.

Last edited:

Man, Trump looks SO pathetic over this.

And, IMO, no one - NO ONE - over 18 who is not a Trumpbot and has a properly working brain is buying that his helicopter could not fly in the rain.
Both models are designed to fly off of Navy ships. Do you think they don't fly when it rains?

Seaman: 'Submarine sighted 500 yards off the port bow. Should we launch the helo, Captain?'
Captain: 'Sorry son, it looks like rain...we will have to wait.'

Riiiiiiight

A Sikorsky Veteran on Marine One in the Rain

Of course Marine One - whether the Sikorsky VH-3D Sea King or the newer, smaller VH-60N "White Hawk" - can fly in the fucking rain.

That is 'WELL DUH'.

Trump can now grab himself.

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!

Hey! It was RAINING!

It wasn't like charging into machine gun fire or anything like that.

IT WAS RAINING!

Last time your ass charged out into the rain=?

Yeah.

As I thought.

Seriously lame reply!

Forum List

Back