Afraid of the rain!

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!

Maybe he didn't have a Marine to hold his umbrella

The Marines were waiting on Marine One to take him there, that is their job.

Wooosh right over your left tard noodle

Oh do not worry my little liberal buddy, I got your dig at the Marines, I just choose to ignore it. Marines are proud to serve the POTUS in the manner they do.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

If you really believe you are more stupid than I thought - oh wait, you aren't stupid, you are just another enemy of the state spreading lies and hatred. With all those idiots talking about forming a military to protect them from Trump, why in the hell would he want to go over their to those cowards?

He is already there you dumbfuck, he just choose to stay in his hotel room instead of honor fallen US military members.
Who cares? I don't. MAGA.

Yes you do...or you would not have typed this post.

It is impossible to comment about something you care nothing about.

And since you admit you have 'nothing' to prove that Trump did not cancel strictly because he did not want to be in the rain...all of your posts in this thread look ridiculous.

Way to honor the troops!

He was scheduled to go in the helicopter. Obviously the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather.

Going by car from Paris would had required a small army to mobilize with him without it being planned.

Yet every other world leader that was scheduled made it, and the rain was not that bad, Marine One is not afraid of the rain.

Yea, I’m sure you’re an expert on flight weather. I’ve seen aircraft crash due to a small crosswind.

The other “world leaders” didn’t go to the cemetery, they went to their own events they already had planned, with their own transportation and security.

You would be amazed what one learns spending 20 years in Marine Corps aviation including being the Operations Chief for a Marine Corps Air Station, that just happened to be home to helicopter squadrons.

Way to honor the troops!

If you really believe you are more stupid than I thought - oh wait, you aren't stupid, you are just another enemy of the state spreading lies and hatred. With all those idiots talking about forming a military to protect them from Trump, why in the hell would he want to go over their to those cowards?

He is already there you dumbfuck, he just choose to stay in his hotel room instead of honor fallen US military members.

And since you admit you have 'nothing' to prove that Trump did not cancel strictly because he did not want to be in the rain...all of your posts in this thread look ridiculous.

Most comments on leftist threads are just mocking leftists

Way to honor the troops!

Most comments on leftist threads are just mocking leftists

Why do you mock your own? That is odd to do.

Way to honor the troops!

Sez an enemy of the state.

Way to honor the troops!

He was scheduled to go in the helicopter. Obviously the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather.

Going by car from Paris would had required a small army to mobilize with him without it being planned.

Yet every other world leader that was scheduled made it, and the rain was not that bad, Marine One is not afraid of the rain.

Yea, I’m sure you’re an expert on flight weather. I’ve seen aircraft crash due to a small crosswind.

The other “world leaders” didn’t go to the cemetery, they went to their own events they already had planned, with their own transportation and security.

You would be amazed what one learns spending 20 years in Marine Corps aviation including being the Operations Chief for a Marine Corps Air Station, that just happened to be home to helicopter squadrons.

And you never once saw a flight cancelled due to weather? I call bullshit.

Way to honor the troops!

So the other leaders took automobiles. And there are things called umbrellas. Oh that's right, he doesn't know use one.
Your president is such a pussy and he displayed that those who died for freedom aren't important to him. Our fighting men are only important to Trump, when it works for him politically He clearly demonstrated, today.
'Umbrellas Are Hard:' Trump Shamed Over Skipping WWI Cemetery Visit in France
umbrella.jpg

Way to honor the troops!

Saw lots of them cancelled due to weather, never saw one cancelled due to light rain. In the Corps we have a saying "if it ain't raining, we ain't training".

Way to honor the troops!

Marine One trips aren't very long. I've seen Cobra Pilots train in the Camp Lejeune rain.

He was supposed to travel by helicopter, but the weather was too bad, and if you followed Frances news, there was a high gas price protest that blocked the freeways.

Way to honor the troops!

'An enemy of the state is a person accused of certain crimes against the state, such as treason.'

Enemy of the state - Wikipedia

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that I am 'an enemy of the state'? Or are you just indulging in libel?

I am STRONGLY guessing the latter.

He was supposed to travel by helicopter, but the weather was too bad, and if you followed Frances news, there was a high gas price protest that blocked the freeways.

And yet somehow General John Kelly and General Joe Dunford were able to make it there.

'An enemy of the state is a person accused of certain crimes against the state, such as treason.'

Enemy of the state - Wikipedia

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that I am 'an enemy of the state'? Or are you just indulging in libel?

I am STRONGLY guessing the latter.

Didn't you know, anyone that does not kiss Trump's ass is a enemy of the state to his sheep

Forum List

Back