Afghanistan: Shocking video shows 2 people falling off plane mid-air in Kabul

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
For some of them it's a more honourable and less painful death than they might be facing with the Islamic extremists back in charge.

He's banned from Tweeting...And from negotiating with terrorist for a withdrawal

Yea and Twitter and Facebook allows Taliban to use their platforms to communicate:
A7B98A0D-4215-44F7-AF7D-0FA27108DFC2.png

How about all those who want the U.S. to stay in Afghanstan go help the Afghan Army stiffen up. Our military has been there 20 years. How long do you want us to stay?

That will be the lasting legacy in all of this, on top of the rest of U.S allies questioning whether it's worth trying to fight the global expansion of China, who is clearly winning.

Also, Russia and China kept their embassies open while the rest of the world has closed shop. I wonder why that is...

History will remember people like myself saying "America First or we are all in trouble". I hope you keep tabs on the Wall Street, Big Tech and Hollywood Dbags who sold all of us out. China is going to be running the show unless some important people find their balls.

The Afghans didn't like the leaders we put in charge.
They didn't feel their country is worth dying for.
They're too tribal and too independent.
No national pride whatsoever.
I think overall the Afghan people received what they wanted, a Sharia System. If anything, they will have that.

Forum List

Back