Afghan women rally, turning men red-faced with anger

Yes, you are one of those people some muslims would smile and act happy to see you in the market place as they sold you to be a slave to another muslim (because you won't believe that a "muslim" would do that). Keep believing that people that tell you their true intent is to do violent evil things are only "yanking your chain". That is the way many people end up dead. Then all the neighbors say: he was so nice, I mean, sometimes he would "say stuff", but no one took him seriously.

Go ahead, blame a Christian now.

You don't know shit about me. I would never be happy with anyone being sold as a slave.

I hear that you fear and hate American Muslims. That makes ZERO sense to me. They aren't the enemy. Terrorism is.

You want me to blame a Christian? For what? Being human? As humans, I like some of them, and I don't like others.

Where did I say that I hated muslims? As for fear, there is a difference between not trusting people that admit it is perfectly acceptable to deceive, destroy and murder people of other faiths, and "fearing" them.

Yes, you have told me you disagree with slavery before, but yet, I hear no condemnation of a "system" masquerading as a religion where it is promoted. You talk out of both side of your mouth.

I support freedom of religion in America, including the right of Muslims to practice here.

You are very prejudiced against Islam as a religion, and Muslims in particular. You fear them and think the worst of them.
There is ZERO evidence that we have anything to fear from American Muslims. They are not stoning 13 year old girls here.

You continue to lie about my position, telling me that I would smile and enjoy a 13 year old girl being stoned to death. When I condemn stoning and all forms of brutality, you ignore it.

Before you accuse me of "talking out both sides of my mouth", you may consider cleaning up your own lying act.

Last edited:
I liked the comment from here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGo7-8LYDWE]‪The Stoning of Soraya M (Soundtrack) - 16 The Stoning Of Soraya‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

why is it that i have heard so many women being stoned and 1 man being stoned. why is it that they feel women need a slow and painful death and men get the easy way and have a simple snal of the neck. I dont agree she should have been stoned. stoning should be used on pedophiles rapists and murderers.not a innocent women. fuk u , u would rather a women have a slow painful death then you admit the truth.

Those wanting to see the horror that SunniThing would willingly participate in, you can watch the movie on instant play on Netflix. Warning. Graphic. And it will PISS YOU OFF. Especially when her own children threw stones at her as well. And when she was not completely dead but dazed, they stoned her some more until she was.

In his chosen "religion", it's ok to lie to someones face while plotting to kill them because they are an infidel.

I think what boggles most peoples minds..as well as my own...that this guy was raised in the USA, has the rights and privileges of an american citizen, but threw it all out the window in his older years to embrace a cult that would stone a woman or rape victim that is 15 years old and not batt an eye at the horrific way that death was perpetrated. He is no man. He is a thing.

Islam is not a cult. It is the largest religion in the world.

Why Sunni Man became a Muslim is his business. It's completely inflammatory for him to say he'd participate in a stoning.

It makes me wonder why he would want other Americans to hate and fear him.

Please, explain to me how islam is different than a cult?

Islam is a major world religion, just like Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity.

Al Qaeda is a terrorist cult. If you can't see the difference between Al Qaeda and mainstream American Islam then I can't help you.

You don't know shit about me. I would never be happy with anyone being sold as a slave.

I hear that you fear and hate American Muslims. That makes ZERO sense to me. They aren't the enemy. Terrorism is.

You want me to blame a Christian? For what? Being human? As humans, I like some of them, and I don't like others.

Where did I say that I hated muslims? As for fear, there is a difference between not trusting people that admit it is perfectly acceptable to deceive, destroy and murder people of other faiths, and "fearing" them.

Yes, you have told me you disagree with slavery before, but yet, I hear no condemnation of a "system" masquerading as a religion where it is promoted. You talk out of both side of your mouth.

I support freedom of religion in America, including the right of Muslims to practice here.

You are very prejudiced against Islam as a religion, and Muslims in particular. You fear them and think the worst of them.
There is ZERO evidence that we have anything to fear from American Muslims. They are not stoning 13 year old girls here.

You continue to lie about my position, telling me that I would smile and enjoy a 13 year old girl being stoned to death. When I condemn stoning and all forms of brutality, you ignore it.

Before you accuse me of "talking out both sides of my mouth", you may consider cleaning up your own lying act.

Your nose is growing again. I asked you a simple question a few months back. "Sunni, would you actually pick up a stone from a pile of stones and THROW it at a woman buried up to her waist, hands tied behind her back and continue until she was dead?" and you said YES.

‪The Stoning of Soraya M (Soundtrack) - 16 The Stoning Of Soraya‬‏ - YouTube

why is it that i have heard so many women being stoned and 1 man being stoned. why is it that they feel women need a slow and painful death and men get the easy way and have a simple snal of the neck. I dont agree she should have been stoned. stoning should be used on pedophiles rapists and murderers.not a innocent women. fuk u , u would rather a women have a slow painful death then you admit the truth.

Those wanting to see the horror that SunniThing would willingly participate in, you can watch the movie on instant play on Netflix. Warning. Graphic. And it will PISS YOU OFF. Especially when her own children threw stones at her as well. And when she was not completely dead but dazed, they stoned her some more until she was.

You watch that stuff? Why?

Your nose is growing again. I asked you a simple question a few months back. "Sunni, would you actually pick up a stone from a pile of stones and THROW it at a woman buried up to her waist, hands tied behind her back and continue until she was dead?" and you said YES.

Why are you telling me this?

I get that he said yes, and it's disgusting.

Why not? Burying my head in the sand won't make it all go away, will it? There is evil in this world. It hides behind religions. And one of those religions wants to LIE to our faces, claim they are a religion of peace, and build one of their scummy temples here right near ground zero so they can gloat and thumb their noses at us some more. It keeps my awareness up on just who they really are. Wanna bury your head? Knock yourself out.

Awww. Too tender to hear truth? Put me on ignore. Why are you reading my words if it upsets you so much?

Awww. Too tender to hear truth? Put me on ignore. Why are you reading my words if it upsets you so much?

You don't bother me a bit. I asked you if you're in the habit of watching extremely violent films.

You choose not to answer. No biggie.

What I disagree with, is your tactic of showing this video to imply that ALL Muslims are alike.

Like it or not. I get to express my opinion.

Execution of any kind is not humane. Stoning is particularly brutal. I don't think you can claim moral superiority when you are pro-death penalty.
Sorry -- some people, by their actions, prove they're not fit to remain a part of society, even at a distance. They would best serve humanity by assuming ambient temperature.

Those who are unfit to remain a part of society should be imprisoned for life, not executed.

I said, "...even at a distance..."

In short...you are a lying THING, dressed in mans skin. You have taken advantage of all you are entitled to in the USA but you are the epitome of its enemy. You, who would take rocks and split open the skulls of rape victims if your religion found those women guilty. You, who would gleefully toss those stones and watch them slowly die. You.

I spit on you. Thing. Non human. Scum.

Next time you have your mental health appointment.

You might suggest to your psychiatrist to increase your medication.

Just saying.

In short...you are a lying THING, dressed in mans skin. You have taken advantage of all you are entitled to in the USA but you are the epitome of its enemy. You, who would take rocks and split open the skulls of rape victims if your religion found those women guilty. You, who would gleefully toss those stones and watch them slowly die. You.

I spit on you. Thing. Non human. Scum.

Next time you have your mental health appointment.

You might suggest to your psychiatrist to increase your medication.

Just saying.

Sunni--

You asked for this. You said you would have no problem stoning a woman to death.

Sorry -- some people, by their actions, prove they're not fit to remain a part of society, even at a distance. They would best serve humanity by assuming ambient temperature.

Those who are unfit to remain a part of society should be imprisoned for life, not executed.

I said, "...even at a distance..."

I said, that NO ONE has the right to take another person's life, unless they are in the act of raping or killing someone else, and cannot be stopped any other way.

I don't agree with execution.

I am FOR the death penalty. BUT...it has to be 100% dna proof. AND, that death should be humane regardless of what the perp did. A needle is a far cry from a tortuous death like what SunniThings religion dictates and would gleefully participate in. He can wash it any way he wants and it still comes out he is a liar and fucktard. He should run to the country that loves that shit. He and his wife should fit right in.
He is a spineless creepy pansy.

SPIT

Last edited:
Execution of any kind is not humane. Stoning is particularly brutal. I don't think you can claim moral superiority when you are pro-death penalty.

What do you call it when you stop an animal from doing horrendous crimes? Some of us believe in "stopping" that animal, permanently. Most of us prefer to do that in a human (quick and relatively painless way, the same as you would do for a pet turned bad), others want to act out on their "monster" characteristics and kill in the most painful, inefficient ways (if all those men doing the stoning were out gardening or doing real work), it would be "productive" versus "destructive" (by the time they dig a hole deep enough to bury that crimminal girl of 13 up to her chest, force her into the hole, hold her while they fill up the hole, gather rocks and take a half hour or more to throw rocks at her, laughing because their aim is so bad that they have to throw more rocks, ......
Yes, I can see how "you" would "equate" the two methods.

I see. You're in favor of execution for "monsters". You think you're morally superior.

OK. Go for it.

Please read that and get back to me. It appears you didn't notice "monsters" was used for those stoning the little girl.

The people here see how you are .... oh, well we must accept different cultures (when they "say" it is just for the worst crimminals), you, you Christians, you are to be oppressed and silenced in the name of my sexuality....

I am not prejudiced against islam as a religion. I have a preference for other forms of government over a brutal system of death, destruction and deceit. I do not "fear" muslims, I am knowledgeable about their "faithful duty" to deceive people of other faiths (kind of like not trusting a gambler with your money), and I know that I can not trust them. I enjoy talking with people of different faiths, but I am wary, because they are not Christian (for me, that would mean they may be allowed to harm me or those I love in the name of their faith, something that among Christians, you have to watch are the fakes/cons, it is not "part of the teachings" to do others harm). I don't go into gang ridden neighborhoods wearing a lot of "bling" in the middle of the night either. Does that make me prejudiced against gang members?

How many muslim Americans have tried to do acts of terror on Americans, now. I mean beside the phsyc doctor in the ARMY, the DC sniper, the group trying to get onto FT Dix, NJ, the group in Buffalo, NY that was called a "terrorist cell" until the media white washed it, some of the 9/11 planners/assistants/pilots? Gee, that is a tough question, I will have to think about it and get back to you.

Islam is not a cult. It is the largest religion in the world.

Why Sunni Man became a Muslim is his business. It's completely inflammatory for him to say he'd participate in a stoning.

It makes me wonder why he would want other Americans to hate and fear him.

Please, explain to me how islam is different than a cult?

Islam is a major world religion, just like Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity.

Al Qaeda is a terrorist cult. If you can't see the difference between Al Qaeda and mainstream American Islam then I can't help you.

"Islam is a major world religion ... Al Qaeda is a terrorist cult... mainstream American Islam" are three different things. The rest of the ME muslims do not consider American muslims to be "true" muslims (that means they can do that whole deceit thing to them, too). Don't Al Qaeda members claim to be muslim? Which part is the cult, and who is harmless?

If you want to be clear, please be specific. I have told you that I have few problems with the spiritual portion of islam (except when they deceive about the Bible, or say that Yeshua is their prophet and do not follow anything He said). I have told you that islam has Shariah, and Shariah is vile, hateful, and destructive. Muslims will not seperate the two. If you welcome a muslim (and their faith), they will assume that you welcome Shariah as well. Shariah is not welcome here. If the muslims in this country want to practice the "spirituality" of their faith, that is fine, but that is all that will be "tolerated" in this country.

Know those that have declared "you" are their enemy. Know that they will do the same thing to "you", for any reason, even if they have to make one up, it would be their faithful duty.

Forum List

Back