Afghan women rally, turning men red-faced with anger

Yeah, I have heard that from you before. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. One side says you don't agree with that, the other side proclaims the religion that promotes it as "equal" with all other forms of "religion".

NO ONE here is hoping all muslims fall down and die. We are uplifted to see women that are living under terrible oppression stand against the "thugs" that make up the majority (that would not be ALL) of men walking the streets (and yes I meant to say that). It gives us hope that the human spirit will overcome that barbaric system embedded in islam, and those women of islam can walk out into the light of liberty.

I don't "talk out of both sides of my mouth". To posters who say that the religion of Islam is inherently evil, I say, it isn't.

Islam is misused by terrorists to justify their violence. That's wrong.

To those who say Christianity is inherently superior to Islam I say it isn't. The Bible is similarly misused throughout history to condone violence.

Funny, you, not talking out of both sides of your mouth. You make a statement protecting "all" islam, and then qualify it by isolating "terrorists" (hence denying that would be different under any other "religion"). Then you turn around and insult Christianity.

I am still waiting for that list of all those Mormons beaten or murdered for not wearing "holy underwear". I didn't see any lists of other peoples belonging to other religions that were beaten or murdered for not wearing "regimented" clothing (by the dominant male society), either.

Tell me, how hard would it be for you to do a post, NOT showing your hatred for Christianity?

So what if I insult Christianity? Christians think they are superior to everyone else. They aren't. They are as human as any other human.

There are good Christians and bad ones. Good Muslims and bad ones.

I don't hate ALL Christians, just the ones who are assholes.

When I see the post, I'll believe it. Sunni says a lot of inflammatory things just to mess with people.

Thanks for not stepping on the bully train. I get along with Sunni too. We've had more than our share of knock down drag out fights over Islamic treatment of homosexuals, and his own aversion. We seem to have come out on the other side of all that somehow.

I asked him if he would stone someone. Pick up a rock and throw it at a woman? He said if the laws showed her guilty, he would gladly do it.
Fact. And no I ain't going to hunt down the thread. He said it. Everyone saw him say it. That's when I wrote him off as a human being and have nothing to do with him.

It's horrible to me that Sunni would participate in a stoning. That said, it's possible he says things like that just to yank your chain.

I don't support the death penalty, including the so-called "humane" methods.

Yes, you are one of those people some muslims would smile and act happy to see you in the market place as they sold you to be a slave to another muslim (because you won't believe that a "muslim" would do that). Keep believing that people that tell you their true intent is to do violent evil things are only "yanking your chain". That is the way many people end up dead. Then all the neighbors say: he was so nice, I mean, sometimes he would "say stuff", but no one took him seriously.

Go ahead, blame a Christian now.

i support the death penalty.

The difference between you and me is i want the punishment to be quick and painless.

You have no problem with it being agonizing, horrific, and barbaric.

you have made it clear on other threads that you are a wimp and a pansy so your stance is understandable.

But a criminal who has brutalized and murder a child.

Deserves absolutely no mercy.

I could care less if they put him in a plane and fly it to 10,000 feet and then shove him out the door. :evil:

some women get stoned to death for being raped. Participating in a stoning is cruel and unusual.

daaah!

I asked him if he would stone someone. Pick up a rock and throw it at a woman? He said if the laws showed her guilty, he would gladly do it.
Fact. And no I ain't going to hunt down the thread. He said it. Everyone saw him say it. That's when I wrote him off as a human being and have nothing to do with him.

It's horrible to me that Sunni would participate in a stoning. That said, it's possible he says things like that just to yank your chain.

Yes, you are one of those people some muslims would smile and act happy to see you in the market place as they sold you to be a slave to another muslim (because you won't believe that a "muslim" would do that). Keep believing that people that tell you their true intent is to do violent evil things are only "yanking your chain". That is the way many people end up dead. Then all the neighbors say: he was so nice, I mean, sometimes he would "say stuff", but no one took him seriously.

In his chosen "religion", it's ok to lie to someones face while plotting to kill them because they are an infidel.

I think what boggles most peoples minds..as well as my own...that this guy was raised in the USA, has the rights and privileges of an american citizen, but threw it all out the window in his older years to embrace a cult that would stone a woman or rape victim that is 15 years old and not batt an eye at the horrific way that death was perpetrated. He is no man. He is a thing.

You don't know shit about me. I would never be happy with anyone being sold as a slave.

I hear that you fear and hate American Muslims. That makes ZERO sense to me. They aren't the enemy. Terrorism is.

You want me to blame a Christian? For what? Being human? As humans, I like some of them, and I don't like others.

Last edited:

In his chosen "religion", it's ok to lie to someones face while plotting to kill them because they are an infidel.

I think what boggles most peoples minds..as well as my own...that this guy was raised in the USA, has the rights and privileges of an american citizen, but threw it all out the window in his older years to embrace a cult that would stone a woman or rape victim that is 15 years old and not batt an eye at the horrific way that death was perpetrated. He is no man. He is a thing.

Islam is not a cult. It is the largest religion in the world.

Why Sunni Man became a Muslim is his business. It's completely inflammatory for him to say he'd participate in a stoning.

It makes me wonder why he would want other Americans to hate and fear him.

You can easily convince him that the lack of blood is not unusual considering that he is a naive inexperienced virgin.

Or according to the "muslim", you can deceive. It is perfectly acceptable to deceive, destroy and murder in that "system".

Bullshit. That is tantamount to calling every Muslim a liar and murderer.

Yeah, isn't it. If they support the "system" (that would be Shariah for you SD), then they "support" with full knowledge deceit, destruction, and death.

BTW, what do you call forty men stoning a 13 year old girl? Are they the justice brothers? I would call them murderers. And you will be smiling at the same community, meeting in the mosque down the street from where her blood is still on the ground, an hour later. I get it.

In many Asian countries such as China.

Execution for a criminal means a single bullet to the back of the head.

So is that humane or brutal ?? :doubt:
It's humane, because death is instantaneous and painless.

Execution of any kind is not humane. Stoning is particularly brutal. I don't think you can claim moral superiority when you are pro-death penalty.
Sorry -- some people, by their actions, prove they're not fit to remain a part of society, even at a distance. They would best serve humanity by assuming ambient temperature.

Or according to the "muslim", you can deceive. It is perfectly acceptable to deceive, destroy and murder in that "system".

Bullshit. That is tantamount to calling every Muslim a liar and murderer.

Yeah, isn't it. If they support the "system" (that would be Shariah for you SD), then they "support" with full knowledge deceit, destruction, and death.

BTW, what do you call forty men stoning a 13 year old girl? Are they the justice brothers? I would call them murderers. And you will be smiling at the same community, meeting in the mosque down the street from where her blood is still on the ground, an hour later. I get it.

I would NEVER be smiling at the death of a 13 year old girl by stoning. Continue to misrepresent my views. You're lying about my position.

What's the Christian principle about bearing false witness?

Last edited:

Execution of any kind is not humane. Stoning is particularly brutal. I don't think you can claim moral superiority when you are pro-death penalty.
Sorry -- some people, by their actions, prove they're not fit to remain a part of society, even at a distance. They would best serve humanity by assuming ambient temperature.

Those who are unfit to remain a part of society should be imprisoned for life, not executed.

No Grace, it is Not okay to lie to a non-Muslim in Islam.

And I have no idea what you think I threw out the window?

I am still a patriotic and loyal American hero happens to be a Muslim. :cool:

In many Asian countries such as China.

Execution for a criminal means a single bullet to the back of the head.

So is that humane or brutal ?? :doubt:

What do you call it when you stop an animal from doing horrendous crimes? Some of us believe in "stopping" that animal, permanently. Most of us prefer to do that in a human (quick and relatively painless way, the same as you would do for a pet turned bad), others want to act out on their "monster" characteristics and kill in the most painful, inefficient ways (if all those men doing the stoning were out gardening or doing real work), it would be "productive" versus "destructive" (by the time they dig a hole deep enough to bury that crimminal girl of 13 up to her chest, force her into the hole, hold her while they fill up the hole, gather rocks and take a half hour or more to throw rocks at her, laughing because their aim is so bad that they have to throw more rocks, ......
Yes, I can see how "you" would "equate" the two methods.

I don't "talk out of both sides of my mouth". To posters who say that the religion of Islam is inherently evil, I say, it isn't.

Islam is misused by terrorists to justify their violence. That's wrong.

To those who say Christianity is inherently superior to Islam I say it isn't. The Bible is similarly misused throughout history to condone violence.

Funny, you, not talking out of both sides of your mouth. You make a statement protecting "all" islam, and then qualify it by isolating "terrorists" (hence denying that would be different under any other "religion"). Then you turn around and insult Christianity.

I am still waiting for that list of all those Mormons beaten or murdered for not wearing "holy underwear". I didn't see any lists of other peoples belonging to other religions that were beaten or murdered for not wearing "regimented" clothing (by the dominant male society), either.

Tell me, how hard would it be for you to do a post, NOT showing your hatred for Christianity?

So what if I insult Christianity? Christians think they are superior to everyone else. They aren't. They are as human as any other human.

There are good Christians and bad ones. Good Muslims and bad ones.

I don't hate ALL Christians, just the ones who are assholes.

Still, no list, .... imagine????

in his chosen "religion", it's ok to lie to someones face while plotting to kill them because they are an infidel.

I think what boggles most peoples minds..as well as my own...that this guy was raised in the usa, has the rights and privileges of an american citizen, but threw it all out the window in his older years to embrace a cult that would stone a woman or rape victim that is 15 years old and not batt an eye at the horrific way that death was perpetrated. He is no man. He is a thing.

no grace, it is not okay to lie to a non-muslim in islam.

And i have no idea what you think i threw out the window?

I am still a patriotic and loyal american hero happens to be a muslim. :cool:

don't act like the hypocrite, who thinks he can conceal his wiles while loudly quoting the koran. ~hafez, 14th century iranian poet.

What do you call it when you stop an animal from doing horrendous crimes? Some of us believe in "stopping" that animal, permanently. Most of us prefer to do that in a human (quick and relatively painless way, the same as you would do for a pet turned bad), others want to act out on their "monster" characteristics and kill in the most painful, inefficient ways (if all those men doing the stoning were out gardening or doing real work), it would be "productive" versus "destructive" (by the time they dig a hole deep enough to bury that crimminal girl of 13 up to her chest, force her into the hole, hold her while they fill up the hole, gather rocks and take a half hour or more to throw rocks at her, laughing because their aim is so bad that they have to throw more rocks, ......
Yes, I can see how "you" would "equate" the two methods.

I see. You're in favor of execution for "monsters". You think you're morally superior.

OK. Go for it.

Al-taqiyya

Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. This is very important when one remembers that, in Islam, salvation is determined by good works. This means that a Muslim lying to a non-Muslim is that Muslim doing a good work to earn salvation. It is almost equivalent to a Christian accepting Jesus as his savior. One of the big differences is that a Christian only needs to accept Jesus as his savior once to become saved forever but a Muslim must do his good works consistently and repeatedly to earn his salvation with the except of the greatest work of dying while fighting non-Muslims.

This is particularly important when one realizes that the only work which can guarantee salvation for a Muslim is to wage war against and kill non-Muslims or at least support those who do wage war against and kill non-Muslims. It is only logical that to lie in support of a war against non-Muslims could guarantee salvation for a Muslim because it would be considered supporting the war. This is a very powerful motivation for any Muslim to lie to any non-Muslim for any reason but especially when concerning any war or military effort against non-Muslims.

I have learned that, for this reason, it is very common practice for Muslims, especially leaders, to lie about the war against non-Muslims. These lies come in many forms such as denying that Islam is a war against non-Muslims, that the Koran teaches salvation through fighting and killing non-Muslims, feigning sympathy for the US concerning 9/11, or Muslim countries denying that they have military intentions against Israel, the US, or other non-Muslim countries.

This raises a number or questions. Are the Muslim peace protestors in the US actually using Al-taqiyya or dissimulation to earn their salvation by lying and trying to interfere with the US and Israel's efforts to defend themselves? Is the Muslim sympathy for the US concerning 9/11 Al-taqiyya earning the salvation of the Muslims by feigning sympathy for the US? Are the Muslim leaders and official speakers using Al-taqiyya to earn salvation by lying to the US media about them fighting because they are "being oppressed by Israel" when there are plenty of Muslims who are citizens in Israel, have good jobs, have their own prosperous businesses, who vote, and are even in the Israeli government?

I recently watched a ABC 20/20 news show by Barbara Walters where she went to Saudi Arabia to confront different people there about text which had been uncovered in public school books which taught hatred and murder of non-Muslims but specifically Jews. I watched as every Muslim male and almost every Muslim female she sat down with to interview blatantly lied about what the Koran says concerning war, hatred, and murdering towards the Jews. Not one of them told the truth. This was clearly Al-taqiyya.

Interestingly, she kept querying about certain terms which stated that Jews would hide behind the trees and the trees would call out to the Muslims, "A Jew is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Not one of the Muslims interviewed told her about the Muslim prophesy concerning the end times (see my page "Koran and Bible Prophesy") where it is said that the Jews and Christians will hide behind the trees and rocks and that the trees and rocks will cry out, "A Jew or a Christian is hiding behind me, come and kill him." Instead, they ALL lied to her about Islam being a religion of peace except for three young radicals who kind of half admitted that Islam and the Koran have an agenda of war and murder. But even they were very careful to tone the militant talk down from what the Koran really says and is preached by the orthodox or fundamentalist Muslims.

It should be noted that I have read on some Muslim sites that a few more fundamental Muslim sites do not commit dissimulation, are open about the warrior mentality of Islam, and are proud that they do not dissemble or lie. But my understanding is that this is only the most "radical" or orthodox Muslims. It seems that the vast majority of Muslims are actually proud that they do dissemble or lie. The problem is, how can you tell which ones are not lying to you if you don't know the Koran and Islam? Basically, you can't believe the few because of the many. It is my opinion that the only Muslims a non-Muslim can believe about anything are the fundamentalist Muslims who openly admit that Islam is a warrior religion and that they are required to destroy all non-Muslims. Even then, we need to be careful.

In summary, Al-taqiyya and dissimulation mean that no non-Muslim can believe anything told to them by any Muslim especially if it has to do with the Koran's perpetual Jihad against all non-Muslims. For that Muslim to lie to you is for that Muslim to do a good work towards earning salvation.

You don't know shit about me. I would never be happy with anyone being sold as a slave.

I hear that you fear and hate American Muslims. That makes ZERO sense to me. They aren't the enemy. Terrorism is.

You want me to blame a Christian? For what? Being human? As humans, I like some of them, and I don't like others.

Where did I say that I hated muslims? As for fear, there is a difference between not trusting people that admit it is perfectly acceptable to deceive, destroy and murder people of other faiths, and "fearing" them.

Yes, you have told me you disagree with slavery before, but yet, I hear no condemnation of a "system" masquerading as a religion where it is promoted. You talk out of both side of your mouth.

In short...you are a lying THING, dressed in mans skin. You have taken advantage of all you are entitled to in the USA but you are the epitome of its enemy. You, who would take rocks and split open the skulls of rape victims if your religion found those women guilty. You, who would gleefully toss those stones and watch them slowly die. You.

I spit on you. Thing. Non human. Scum.

Why Sunni Man became a Muslim is his business. It's completely inflammatory for him to say he'd participate in a stoning.

It makes me wonder why he would want other Americans to hate and fear him.

Please, explain to me how islam is different than a cult?

It makes me wonder why he would want other Americans to hate and fear him

Please, explain to me how islam is different than a cult?

Because he is a fucking pansy, that's why. And anyone that thinks he's just okey dokey is as disgusting as he is.

Forum List

Back