Afghan Newlyweds Stoned To Death

Afghan Newlyweds Stoned To Death - Isn't that what the US army's fighting for: religious freedom?

Man they're either stoned on Opium or stoning their own people over there. Must be fun living in Muslim countries. Yikes!

GySgt, the culture that is Islam cannot be changed. Schools and Madrazzas in the Middle-East preach the Quran. The Quran reads as a political mandate to change and rule the world by every means necessary, including killing those who refuse to convert to Islam. They are fed this from infancy through adulthood. It is akin to brainwashing. Wherever you see a Muslim woman in nijab or burka in the west, you are seeing a family that wants to have Sharia Law implemented. As their numbers grow (and they have large families), they will eventually change the politics of the land, favoring Sharia. The Constitution that you love, well, they will just rip it up, wipe their derrieres with it, and laugh. If you ask fundamentalist Muslims if that is their goal and they deny this, they are adopting the Doctrine of Taqqiya, which allows them to lie to infidels to protect the religion. Having said all this, I am not saying that all Muslims are this way. There are those who are "westernized" and believe in the secular stance of our nation. They are the ones whose women wear western clothing and side with our Constitution.
But, be aware of this, those mosques that are popping up all over the nation, are funded by the "Saudis" and the Saudi religion is the extreme form of Islam.

It has been edited so I think its ok for the board

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXQFjbM8l_g"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXQFjbM8l_g[/ame]

What happened to this couple was fucking terrible, how could so called religious people do this? fucking sick.

Call me callous but I have no sympathy for people who betray the trust of their spouses, particularly when they're aware of what such a betrayal entails. :gives:

What happened to this couple was fucking terrible, how could so called religious people do this? fucking sick.

Call me callous but I have no sympathy for people who betray the trust of their spouses, particularly when they're aware of what such a betrayal entails. :gives:

Who gives a fuck? really? those people that were murdered were Muslims, at the hand of other Muslims, and you don't care? well thats on you, but I think stoning someone for premarital sex is barbaric and sick.

The couple knowingly broke the laws of their country.

As criminals they had to pay the price for their crime.

As you can see from the video, the average Afghans were happy to carry out the execution.

Their country, their laws; who are we to say it is wrong?

Who gives a fuck? really? those people that were murdered were Muslims, at the hand of other Muslims, and you don't care?
I don't care that they were executed since they faced trial and were found guilty of a adultery. In light of certain scriptural uncertainties I wouldn't personally sentence adulterers to death on their first offense, but I wouldn't characterize this as a miscarriage of justice.

well thats on you, but I think stoning someone for premarital sex is barbaric and sick.
Premarital? The video indicated that both individuals were "engaged to other people." Premarital sex is another issue.

Who gives a fuck? really? those people that were murdered were Muslims, at the hand of other Muslims, and you don't care?
I don't care that they were executed since they faced trial and were found guilty of a adultery. In light of certain scriptural uncertainties I wouldn't personally sentence adulterers to death on their first offense, but I wouldn't characterize this as a miscarriage of justice.

well thats on you, but I think stoning someone for premarital sex is barbaric and sick.
Premarital? The video indicated that both individuals were "engaged to other people." Premarital sex is another issue.

If they were engaged to other people it is adultry but still, stoning is the correct punishment for that? I thought Islam was supposed to be a religion of peace, is stoning someone like this a peaceful thing to do, or is Islam not a peaceful religion and thats all just false rhetoric?

To me this whole stoning thing reminds me of the many lynchings that happened here to blacks in the south, a violent act by a group of people with no real authority to administer it.

And just one more reason why we need to get as far away from those savages as we possibly can.

The couple knowingly broke the laws of their country.

As criminals they had to pay the price for their crime.

As you can see from the video, the average Afghans were happy to carry out the execution.

Their country, their laws; who are we to say it is wrong?

It is wrong to my sensibilities. But you are correct it is their country and we have no right to interfere.

If they were engaged to other people it is adultry but still, stoning is the correct punishment for that? I thought Islam was supposed to be a religion of peace, is stoning someone like this a peaceful thing to do, or is Islam not a peaceful religion and thats all just false rhetoric?

Whether or not it's correct is sort of in dispute, but I think it would be difficult to argue that it can never be used.

Islam is Islam and I can only speak for my understanding of it. I won't disagree with anyone who uses the "religion of peace" epithet nor with anyone who says that it isn't true.

Forum List

Back