Adultry is costing Tiger about $180M a year

Every single one of you would have done what he did if you were in his shoes. If you say you wouldnt, youre a liar.

Wrong.

Some of us are actually capable of seeing the value in fidelity and acting accordingly.

I have had some temptation, I confess. But, I chose not to act on it.

translation: "I am so ugly that only my wife would want to have sex with me. I mean I had some temptation and I tried but those woman wanted nothing to do with me."

Obviously any asshole who worships a piece of shit like Keith Uberschmuck doesn't grasp the reality of marriage. Dude. I SAID I was married. Thus, I'm celibate.

Will somebody please buy this liberoidal tool a clue?

I don't get it. What does Tiger's wife bring to the table that warrants half his money?

She should get $20 million or even $40 million, but that's it.

And the kids? Funny how being Tiger's kid assures they will have millions when they grow up. I'm not entitled to my parents money. So they should get $1 a year each for 18 years, but why any more?

One day guys are going to wise up and stop getting married.

Think about the contract you enter if you are rich and your spouse is not. 50/50 partners if it doesn't work out? Then why does the one with all the money enter into such a contract?

They wouldn't sign suck a contract in the business world. Marriage and divorce laws need to be changed/updated. Women work today. No reason they need alamony.

I don't get it. What does Tiger's wife bring to the table that warrants half his money?

And the kids? Funny how being Tiger's kid assures they will have millions when they grow up. I'm not entitled to my parents money. So they should get $1 a year each for 18 years, but why any more?

Think about the contract you enter if you are rich and your spouse is not. 50/50 partners if it doesn't work out? Then why does the one with all the money enter into such a contract?

They wouldn't sign suck a contract in the business world. Marriage and divorce laws need to be changed/updated. Women work today. No reason they need alamony.

This is not the WHAT IF thread.

Sorry.

This is the thread about the likely costs to Tiger for his adultery. And here in the real world, what the wronged wife is likely to get from the marriage might be (depending on jurisdiction and the quality of the lawyers involved) is very probably not what you think would be more fair and reasonable.

Wrong.

Some of us are actually capable of seeing the value in fidelity and acting accordingly.

translation: "I am so ugly that only my wife would want to have sex with me. I mean I had some temptation and I tried but those woman wanted nothing to do with me."

Obviously any asshole who worships a piece of shit like Keith Uberschmuck doesn't grasp the reality of marriage. Dude. I SAID I was married. Thus, I'm celibate.

Obviously any asshole who couldnt recognize my play on both the names of Bill O'Reilly and Kieth Olbermann, both of whom i disdain, is an idiot.

Kinda to get back on topic, Tigers hiatus from golf is going to hurt the PGA tour more than its going to hurt Tiger. He is a cash cow for the PGA tour and without Tiger at events their revenue will tank, attendance will fall, less people will watch golf on TV, etc.

Obviously any asshole who couldnt recognize my play on both the names of Bill O'Reilly and Kieth Olbermann, both of whom i disdain, is an idiot.

Kinda to get back on topic, Tigers hiatus from golf is going to hurt the PGA tour more than its going to hurt Tiger. He is a cash cow for the PGA tour and without Tiger at events their revenue will tank, attendance will fall, less people will watch golf on TV, etc.

Well, at least you admit that you're an idiot.

Tiger being out of golf is very likely to hurt the tour. I don't believe there's much doubt about that.

Sorry.

This is the thread about the likely costs to Tiger for his adultery. And here in the real world, what the wronged wife is likely to get from the marriage might be (depending on jurisdiction and the quality of the lawyers involved) is very probably not what you think would be more fair and reasonable.

And I suspect you agree with me.

Hell, the guy doesn't even have to do anything wrong. What did Paul McCartney do other than be so stupid not to have her sign a pre nup?

He shouldn't have to sign one. The courts should only give what is fair, and Tiger's wife didn't win all those masters.

She must have an incredible cooter.

And I notice when rich women marry poor guys, the rich women are always smart enough to cover their assets.

But if you ask a woman, she cries and says, "don't you love/trust me"?

And the answer is, no.

I won't marry a woman who doesn't have $ or a home or a decent job. In other words, I've been saving for the last 20 years. My future wife better not have a credit card debt and no retirement, otherwise we aren't getting married.

And if I marry a woman with $, I'll sign a pre nup if she wants. Why not? I'm no gold digger.

Of course tiger fucks other women. Any guy who has luck with women fucks. We don't pass when its thrown at us. The only faithful guys are the ones who can't get laid. LOL.

Tiger being out of golf is very likely to hurt the tour. I don't believe there's much doubt about that.

Golf will continue to exist but no one's watching when Tiger's not playing.

I dont believe I ever admitted or thought myself to be an idiot. However, if you did notice I never did attempt to refute your claim that I was an asshole.

Sorry.

Hell, the guy doesn't even have to do anything wrong. What did Paul McCartney do other than be so stupid not to have her sign a pre nup?

He shouldn't have to sign one. The courts should only give what is fair, and Tiger's wife didn't win all those masters.

And I notice when rich women marry poor guys, the rich women are always smart enough to cover their assets.

And the answer is, no.

I won't marry a woman who doesn't have $ or a home or a decent job. In other words, I've been saving for the last 20 years. My future wife better not have a credit card debt and no retirement, otherwise we aren't getting married.

And if I marry a woman with $, I'll sign a pre nup if she wants. Why not? I'm no gold digger.

Of course tiger fucks other women. Any guy who has luck with women fucks. We don't pass when its thrown at us. The only faithful guys are the ones who can't get laid. LOL.

You need to learn how to speak for yourself only. I've had the honor to meet and befriend many faithful men throughout my life who knew what trust and commitment meant.

Some people are simply not 'meant' to be married, whether it's thanks to their upbringing or value system, etc. And that's ok, but there is no reason why you should presume that everyone has the same trust/commitment/abandonment issues you do.

Wrong.

Waste of good money!

Sorry.

And the answer is, no.

You need to learn how to speak for yourself only. I've had the honor to meet and befriend many faithful men throughout my life who knew what trust and commitment meant.

Some people are simply not 'meant' to be married, whether it's thanks to their upbringing or value system, etc. And that's ok, but there is no reason why you should presume that everyone has the same trust/commitment/abandonment issues you do.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
I'm glad you said that. My god, I can't get over how some people treat their marriage vows and the people they are supposed to love.. And to add to what you said. don't people ever think of their children. Where is the sense of pride. Is pride to a man being able to rut like an animal?

I dont believe I ever admitted or thought myself to be an idiot. However, if you did notice I never did attempt to refute your claim that I was an asshole.

Ok. Now that was amusing! :lol:

Wrong again. I know me. Thus, I know exactly what I would do and what I would not do.

By your post, you have, however, let us know who and what you are and what you would do.

Heh, I never would have married.

You may think you know who you are but you cant even fathom what it would be like being a billionaire with all the most beautiul woman throwing themselves at you. You have no idea. Anything you say is speculation.

Most people say they wouldnt quit their jobs if they won the lottery but most do... Why? because they cant understand what its like to be a millionaire.

You are truly disturbed. You seemingly believe that who I am is somehow defined by the degree of wealth I might have or obtain.

Pretty stupid and rather sick of you.

No. There is no speculation involved. You are by nature a cheater. Many of us simply are not.

Married for twenty years myself and never cheated. How about you?

Ever been a millionaire?

A billionaire?

But I have come what I'd call, really close to being divorced.

First thing that happens when you go into a lawyer's office is he looks you up and down, trying to appraise how much you're worth. Believe me these guys spend as much time (probably more) honeing this skill as they do the law.

When they see that you're no millionaire, they try to talk you out of it.

1. Litigation Fees
2. Spousal Support
3. Division of assets (try making a list of everything you own....Whoppee!!)
4. OH, AND YOU HAVE KIDS!!????

Forgetaboutit:eusa_hand:

"Its way more than this cowboy makes....".(Jerry Reed)

But, if you got millions.....you just call YOUR lawyer, tell him to do it, fly off on vacation to Tahiti for a few weeks, sign the paper sometime in between tennis lessons and Mai Tais....CASE CLOSED...Easy Peasey.....Yeah, you only have a few million left, but you'll survive.

I have to wonder about the speed of Tigers downfall...

If perhaps racism figures in at all? His being married to a hot blond white woman?

Yeah I know the racism deniers will zing me, but I think it is a valid point.

and yet we are quick to blame Tiger and find fault with his behavior while we forget this one simple thing.

Instinct is genetically encoded into us since the days of the first life forms appearance on the planet. Men are programmed to spread their genes to as many as possible to insure their survival in the human race. Is this an excuse for Tiger to have sex with as many women as he has? No it isn't.....but he was correct...he is human and he's only as strong as his weakest link.

Last edited:
Marriages should be valid for a period of 5 years and require the approval of both parties to renew them.
How many other liscences do not expire and require renewal.

Forum List

Back