Adultry is costing Tiger about $180M a year

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I heard that Tiger is losing some of his sponsors. His absence from golf is estimated to cost Tiger about $180m a year. Was it worth it? <nope>
Not after seeing the photos of his wife-model and the other "women".

How stupid do these "celebrities" have to be to fool around when married??

I don't understand why they get married in the first place

I heard that Tiger is losing some of his sponsors. His absence from golf is estimated to cost Tiger about $180m a year. Was it worth it? <nope>

How stupid are the "regular" people who fool around when married. I bet the same, eh?

Cheating is cheating no matter what your income level, wouldn't you agree?

Yep! tis true, but the stupidest one of all was old billboard clinton, he knew the whole while that the Republicans were digging up dirt on him and he went and did it anyway.. now that's just plain thinking with yer dick mentality.. yep!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
How stupid are the "regular" people who fool around when married. I bet the same, eh?
Cheating is cheating no matter what your income level, wouldn't you agree?

IMHO he had to think that his pre-nup would cover any indiscretions. Lets see, I have a $billion net worth, I'd owe her about $5-mil if she finds out.....okay babe hook me up, heres some play money for playing....

He had to have bad advice from his lawyers and business advisors, or he wouldn't have fooled around.

I've lost count. Last check had it at 12 "other women" whom Tiger had supposedly been schtupping.

But, for the sake of the discussion, let's say that Tiger has half a dozen more. That would bring the total to 18.

That means each of these ladies has basically cost Tiger $10,000,000.00 per YEAR!

And that's not even counting the divorce settlement (I'm guessing a fifty fifty equitable distribution of their assets).

That is some pretty expensive tail.

Every single one of you would have done what he did if you were in his shoes. If you say you wouldnt, youre a liar.

Neither one of you knows what its like being a billionaire, simple as that. Famous, handsome.....

Naa, neither one of you knows what you would do.

Neither one of you knows what its like being a billionaire, simple as that. Famous, handsome.....

Wrong again. I know me. Thus, I know exactly what I would do and what I would not do.

By your post, you have, however, let us know who and what you are and what you would do.

Wrong again. I know me. Thus, I know exactly what I would do and what I would not do.

By your post, you have, however, let us know who and what you are and what you would do.

Heh, I never would have married.

You may think you know who you are but you cant even fathom what it would be like being a billionaire with all the most beautiul woman throwing themselves at you. You have no idea. Anything you say is speculation.

Most people say they wouldnt quit their jobs if they won the lottery but most do... Why? because they cant understand what its like to be a millionaire.

Heh, I never would have married.

You may think you know who you are but you cant even fathom what it would be like being a billionaire with all the most beautiul woman throwing themselves at you. You have no idea. Anything you say is speculation.

Most people say they wouldnt quit their jobs if they won the lottery but most do... Why? because they cant understand what its like to be a millionaire.

You are truly disturbed. You seemingly believe that who I am is somehow defined by the degree of wealth I might have or obtain.

Pretty stupid and rather sick of you.

No. There is no speculation involved. You are by nature a cheater. Many of us simply are not.

Liability is a good man. And sorry Mr. Scott, but there still are a few good men left.

This is not just about adultery This is about total disregard for his wife, his children, and his sponsors. With great power comes great responsibility... He disgraced them all.

If he had a chance to do it all over again....would he?

You bet your ass!

You know, Chanel had it closest to right as to why Tiger did it.

Arrogance.

You could see it in the way he looked at other golfers, as well as the way he kept his private life and professional life separate.

He thought he was untouchable. Matter of fact, he's quoted as once saying that he was human but perfect.

Kind of a logical impossibility eh? Especially if you read the Bible.

Tiger was used to having his wishes followed when he states them. EVERYONE around him bowed to whatever he wanted. After all, he was the cash cow, or if you will, the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Only in this case he should have stuck to gold rather than bimbos.

Want to know how Tiger SHOULD have handled this? When the first one popped up, he should have said yeah.....my old lady is pissed at me right now because I cheated. Sorry about that, but I'm just a regular guy like you. Now, if you would please, give me some peace to mend fences with my family.

He's doing that now, but, it's kinda too late. He should have done that FIRST instead of hiding and telling people to leave him alone.

Now? Too late. If you won't tell the people SOMETHING, they will dig until they get something. And.......you can't unring a bell.

This may be the thing that tanks him. Especially now, because everyone is looking for their 15 min of fame.

Matter of fact, expect to find a poser showing up in the news soon.

No.........I'm not a prophet, I just know how to read situations.

Here ya go, Tiger:

Attachments

• $gbsf_thumb.jpg
    $gbsf_thumb.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 100
Every single one of you would have done what he did if you were in his shoes. If you say you wouldnt, youre a liar.

Wrong.

Some of us are actually capable of seeing the value in fidelity and acting accordingly.

I have had some temptation, I confess. But, I chose not to act on it.

translation: "I am so ugly that only my wife would want to have sex with me. I mean I had some temptation and I tried but those woman wanted nothing to do with me."

Forum List

Back