why is it?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
That cheap ass Bic razors work better and the blades last longer than say the Mach 3 razors?
I learned a long time ago men's razors work better than the crap they give us girls but I went back to using Bics recently and they work so much better than my Mach 3 that I actually cut myself today when shaving my legs, something I haven't done for a long time.

that cheap ass bic razors work better and the blades last longer than say the mach 3 razors?
I learned a long time ago men's razors work better than the crap they give us girls but i went back to using bics recently and they work so much better than my mach 3 that i actually cut myself today when shaving my legs, something i haven't done for a long time.

$real-men-real-men-demotivational-poster-1221782347.jpg

By the way, luckily you didn't cut yourself worse. That was a close shave.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frd53vbCHLg[/ame]

:D

that was so anti climatic Robert, I am down in the basement and my wireless is slow. :lol:

that was so anti climatic Robert, I am down in the basement and my wireless is slow. :lol:

Stop running so many programs, might be able to shave some wait off your loading time. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_shhh: No it is just the basement punk, my room is on the opposite side of the house from where the reciever or whatever is. I am no problem when I am upstairs.

Why is it?

That cheap ass Bic razors work better and the blades last longer than say the Mach 3 razors?
I learned a long time ago men's razors work better than the crap they give us girls but I went back to using Bics recently and they work so much better than my Mach 3 that I actually cut myself today when shaving my legs, something I haven't done for a long time.

It's because BIC was originally a French Corporation.

Have you seen the forrest the average French chick has to mow down?!?​

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Why is it?

You Like?

girl_hairy_armpit1.jpg

Why is it?

You Like?

girl_hairy_armpit1.jpg

If I was single and she was willing I might take her home, but I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much as if she cleaned up the pits a bit.

Joke:

What's the difference between a man and a woman? (besides the obvious, I mean)

A man and a woman, platonic friends, walk into a party.

The woman looks around and sees 3 to 5 gentlemen that she might like to be introduced to.

The man looks around and sees 3 to 5 women he wouldn't do.

You Like?

girl_hairy_armpit1.jpg

If I was single and she was willing I might take her home, but I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much as if she cleaned up the pits a bit.

Joke:

The woman looks around and sees 3 to 5 gentlemen that she might like to be introduced to.

That many? Either he's extra picky, or he's still sober.

You Like?

girl_hairy_armpit1.jpg

Joke:

I'd just bet on "Still Sober."

You Like?

girl_hairy_armpit1.jpg

Joke:

I am going with still sober!

New Topics

Forum List

Back