Admit It, You'd Like to Be in a Union Too

So using your logic; those who are unemployed were not the "best" or "most productive" or "union" employees? Interesting.

or...

Victims of a downturn in business...

But yes...the most productive, efficient, dedicated workers are the last to lose their jobs.

DO you not see the logic in it?

Yeah sure.........

I have an idea....

Make believce you owned a business....

What reason would you have to fire a productive, efficient, dedicated employee...and as a result not only lose that employees productivity and dedication...but open the door for your competition to hire that employee.

Give me a reason other than a downturn in business.

You know, now that I'm thinking about it, if you are sick 3 weeks out of every year, you are a drain on My healthcare I am providing. I really need healthy workers to fill the jobs I have. Probably should let a sickee like that go so that they can be on the government healthcare, where they'll get proper treatment at the hands of the government doctors.....don't ya think?

Mass state employees feel they are entitled to their sick time and believe you me they take it whether they're sick or not. Then there's the 13 state holidays vacation and personal days.
Of course. It really is just more vacation time, but if they said we want an additional 3 weeks vacation time on top of the 4 weeks we have, and the 13 days holiday's, the people would revolt. So they have to mislead and lie to get that perk.

Yeah, because all union workers use sick leave time as vacation time, :rolleyes: and non union employees are all sterling examples of people who work and never abuse sick leave, :rolleyes: name something that some union employees abuse and show where non union employees don't do the same.

Some of us might be union members and some of us might want to latch on to lavish union benefits but all of us are taxpayers. Don't blame the unions for doing there jobs but on the other hand don't freaking riot when governors want to protect taxpayer funds by challenging municipal union powers.
I've always maintained that private unions are fine. More power to them, and they should be free to get what they can from private businesses, provided that the playing field remains level and does not favor one or the other.

However, I think public service unions should be banned, or at the very least, limited in scope and terms of what they can bargain for. Again, the playing field should be level and no one who takes a dime from the unions, should be allowed to have a say in what contracts are awarded to the unions.

BS, I am a federal worker and belong to a union and there is a lot that goes on that you know nothing about, don't make dumb contradicting arguments about level playing fields and advocate limiting public unions because of your envy.
the average federal worker makes 73K and the average private sector employee makes 47K. Why do you feel that we, the people, should pay you more than we make?

or...

Victims of a downturn in business...

But yes...the most productive, efficient, dedicated workers are the last to lose their jobs.

DO you not see the logic in it?

Yeah sure.........

I have an idea....

Make believce you owned a business....

What reason would you have to fire a productive, efficient, dedicated employee...and as a result not only lose that employees productivity and dedication...but open the door for your competition to hire that employee.

Give me a reason other than a downturn in business.

Belonging union which is what a lot of bosses do, give productive hard working employees who happen to belong to a union, I've seen it done time and time again.

Mass state employees feel they are entitled to their sick time and believe you me they take it whether they're sick or not. Then there's the 13 state holidays vacation and personal days.
Of course. It really is just more vacation time, but if they said we want an additional 3 weeks vacation time on top of the 4 weeks we have, and the 13 days holiday's, the people would revolt. So they have to mislead and lie to get that perk.

Yeah, because all union workers use sick leave time as vacation time, :rolleyes: and non union employees are all sterling examples of people who work and never abuse sick leave, :rolleyes: name something that some union employees abuse and show where non union employees don't do the same.

Now I know you are talking out of your ass so do not bother respoonding to my other posts to you.

FYI....do a little research and see what percentage of sick leave is used by uunion employees compared to those iohn the private sector...

Then get back to me.

I've always maintained that private unions are fine. More power to them, and they should be free to get what they can from private businesses, provided that the playing field remains level and does not favor one or the other.

However, I think public service unions should be banned, or at the very least, limited in scope and terms of what they can bargain for. Again, the playing field should be level and no one who takes a dime from the unions, should be allowed to have a say in what contracts are awarded to the unions.

BS, I am a federal worker and belong to a union and there is a lot that goes on that you know nothing about, don't make dumb contradicting arguments about level playing fields and advocate limiting public unions because of your envy.
the average federal worker makes 73K and the average private sector employee makes 47K. Why do you feel that we, the people, should pay you more than we make?

That's your choice and that varies by occupation, some private sector employees earn more. Want a higher paying job? Go out and get one. Two different sectors with two different focuses, :rolleyes:

That's your choice and that varies by occupation, some private sector employees earn more. Want a higher paying job? Go out and get one. Two different sectors with two different focuses, :rolleyes:

I guess you dont know what the word "average" means.

You are a waste of my time.

Cya.

Cya.

Average govt worker is more educated and experienced than private sector employee. Most are like me, ex military with military experience doing the same job on the federal side, tell me I'm not worthy enough to earn what i earn, :rolleyes: Private sector workers don't take an oath to serve their country.

Cya.

Average govt worker is more educated and experienced than private sector employee. Most are like me, ex military with military experience doing the same job on the federal side, tell me I'm not worthy enough to earn what i earn, :rolleyes: Private sector workers don't take an oath to serve their country.

and true military dont put themselves on a pedestal.

and FYI.....there is approximately the same percentage of retired/discharged military working in the private sector as those working for the federal government..

Soi that little "lookie me, I am special becuase I took an oath" means nothing to the debate at hand.

Cya.

and FYI.....there is approximately the same percentage of retired/discharged military working in the private sector as those working for the federal government..

Soi that little "lookie me, I am special becuase I took an oath" means nothing to the debate at hand.

I'm a federal worker with almost 15 years total federal combine service, retirees start from scratch so they can go private and make money because they draw a retirement check for military service which they have earned, I'm medically retired and have less than 20 years of military duty, my federal time counts towards my retirement as a federal employee, why should I work private and make less money to please right wing haters who are envious?

I'm a federal worker with almost 15 years total federal combine service, retirees start from scratch so they can go private and make money because they draw a retirement check for military service which they have earned, I'm medically retired and have less than 20 years of military duty, my federal time counts towards my retirement as a federal employee, why should I work private and make less money to please right wing haters who are envious?

And yet you spend your entire work day on the internet..... typical government parasite.

Sure you could :rolleyes. and all union employees make outrageous demands for sick leave personal and holiday time, :rolleyes: this is borderline insane, you sound like the boss not a worker.

I am the boss.

Now I understand your logic, :rolleyes:

But i see what some unions get for sick time. Mass state employees get 3 weeks sick time a year.

Envy.

I would ask for 5 days and a higher salary how much you want to be I'd get it?

If you were given three weeks sick leave a year you wouldn't negotiate for less, stop kidding yourself.

If it meant getting a higher salary I would.

I can count the number of days I missed work in the past 10 years on one hand. I'd rather earn more so I could save more so I can retire earlier and richer than some lazy fuck who wants 3 weeks sick time a year.

And it's not envy. I don't envy lazy people who think 3 weeks sick time is reasonable.

You know, now that I'm thinking about it, if you are sick 3 weeks out of every year, you are a drain on My healthcare I am providing. I really need healthy workers to fill the jobs I have. Probably should let a sickee like that go so that they can be on the government healthcare, where they'll get proper treatment at the hands of the government doctors.....don't ya think?

Painting all employees from Mass as the same, what retard logic, is that the only way you can make an argument?

You can't read can you?

I specifically said Mass state employees

Now who is the retard, retard.

Cya.

BullShit..
what kind of education you need to work at a DMV, a post office, etc etc?
jeeeze, give us a break

Cya.

BullShit..
what kind of education you need to work at a DMV, a post office, etc etc?
jeeeze, give us a break

Working at the DMV falls under the State doesn't it?

Forum List

Back