Admit it: GOP has no plans to help anyone except the rich and corporations

There are loony right and left, out there in this country.
Just because this guy says this, does not mean all right wingers want this.

:lol:

You got the proof and you trivialize it..

In any case..I've actually travelled.

Third world and developing nations are generally very conservative.

And that's what they have there.
:alcoholic:

Third world and developing nations are all strong, centralized governments that are authoritarian or outright tyrannical.

Certainly not a conservative point of view. More like a liberal one. One government to rule them all!

Last edited:

They actually have Gay's in fenced areas that have eclectic fences? Proof?
I do know that many Islamic countries hang Gay's. Like in Iran.
He is a right winger who is illustrating an exaggeration of, why it is not natural to be gay.
He said feed them, not kill them. They would die off, if left alone, because they can't procreate.
No one in this country wants to kill Gay's. Most polls are showing that the majority of this nation believes that Gay's should have their constitutional rights.
That includes, con's, mod's and lib's.

Why do you think it's up to the government to help anybody?

Why do rw's think its okay for the government to do everything they can to harm America and Americans?

The left are doing a fine job of it, by having 119 trillion dollars of government goodies that can not possibly be paid for.
Even if goverment had 100% in taxes, this can not be paid for.

When people don't need clean air, clean water, electricity, sewers, safety standards, a military and so on, then we can live in the Republican "every man for himself" utopia they imagine somehow actually works.
Hyperbole much? Limited government will not cause those things to emerge. Nice try though. Here is an idea...Cut lose the strings and take a deep breath of the clean, FREE, air of liberty. It is invigorating!

If Republicans had their way, NO ONE would be free. Especially women. Because their bodies would need 24 hour policing. We would be living in a kind of right wing Christian Taliban Plutocracy.
keep twisting things Dean.....you know fucking well that that would most likely happen if Far right wing Christian people took over,not Republicans.....you cant be this much of a jerk in the real world....but then again,maybe you are....

If Republicans had their way, NO ONE would be free. Especially women. Because their bodies would need 24 hour policing. We would be living in a kind of right wing Christian Taliban Plutocracy.

you really are warped:cuckoo:

Naw.

That's pretty much correct.

Think Saudi Arabia done up as a Christian Nation. Well, maybe Mormon..

:eusa_shifty:

you know dam well Sallow a regular old Republican aint nothing like a Right Wing Christian "Taliban" type of person....so by your logic i guess ALL Democrats are as Far Left and deluded as Dean is.....do you consider yourself as ridiculous as Dean?...the guy does not make the Left look good thats for sure.....

When people don't need clean air, clean water, electricity, sewers, safety standards, a military and so on, then we can live in the Republican "every man for himself" utopia they imagine somehow actually works.

Do you realize that the things you just said are left wing political rhetoric,in order to get you vote for Dem's?
Just like the right does, in order to get you to vote Repub's?
You got to get in there and look for actual facts.
Not the lies that both parties spew just to get the votes.

How about using some common sense, instead of listening to the left and right propaganda.

I mean come on.
No one wants to drink dirty water, everyone wants clean air,electricity, sewers, safety standards, and military.
The every man for himself is left wing, not true, propaganda.

Well no.

Republicans do want all these things..but for themselves..only. They wouldn't mind sectioning off the US into gated communities.

hey Sallow...here in California there is many gated Communities with plenty of Democrats living in them.....what the fuck happened to you?....geezus....

Do you realize that the things you just said are left wing political rhetoric,in order to get you vote for Dem's?

How about using some common sense, instead of listening to the left and right propaganda.

I mean come on.
No one wants to drink dirty water, everyone wants clean air,electricity, sewers, safety standards, and military.

Well no.

Republicans do want all these things..but for themselves..only. They wouldn't mind sectioning off the US into gated communities.

Most folks in gated communities in California are liberals.

a good deal of them anyway.....

I mean come on.

Well no.

Some of them even admit it openly...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAq1uStyJrI]Republican Pastor: "Put Gays Behind Fence To Make Them 'Die Out'" - YouTube[/ame]

here it is again.....a Religious Dipshit says it.....so of course ALL Republicans are like that.....the key word here Wytch is SOME.....geezus is Dean contaminating the water or something?......

Well no.

Most folks in gated communities in California are liberals.

Well, having actually visited a few of them in California..no they are not.

And there are gated communities all across the nation.

bull fucking shit.....i deliver their political mail .....right now i have 2 gated communities on my route.....you visited a few so you know?.....oh geezus.....hey try being there 5 days a week Sallow for a few years....in case you dont know it....California is a fairly Liberal Democratic State....and Liberals with money aint no different than Conservatives with Money.....they will gravitate to the better neighborhoods and if possible it will be behind the gates...maybe you should put the Medical Pot away and think about what the hell your saying...

THERE aint HERE.....

There should be no government provided social services at all. They are a total waste of money. The newest battle in the war on poverty is trying to get our fat poor people to slim down.

sure there should.....but they need to make sure they dont get out of control.....like so many of them are....there are people out there who ACTUALLY do need help....

There should be no government provided social services at all. They are a total waste of money. The newest battle in the war on poverty is trying to get our fat poor people to slim down.

sure there should.....but they need to make sure they dont get out of control.....like so many of them are....there are people out there who ACTUALLY do need help....

That is one of the biggest lie's of the left.
That the right does not want to help the poor. That we would want them to starve.
We want to help them. We want to help them get out of poverty.
The best way to do that and the past has proven it, is to give them a hand up, not hand outs.
You help them with monthly checks and have a cut off of maybe around 2 year period.
You help them to get a good education. So that they can have a good job.

Romney's voucher idea is a good one.
The one in D.C. was until the Dem's stopped it.
It will get the ghetto kids out of those terrible public ghetto schools and get them into good schools.
It's a terrible idea to have our kids going to schools based on the zip code.
Ask any ghetto parent and they would tell you, they love the idea of having their kids go to a good school. They all want their kids out of those public ghetto schools.

The voucher idea just shows the complete crap of liberal agrument. Why?
Well they wanted bussing and NOW they're worried about neighborhood schools? NOW?
And it would allow kids to PICK their school (well parents actually) and if you suck, you go away. It's an incentive to reduce the crap (Perspectives on Death, a real class in my high school) and make them teach important stuff (a little more WW 2 and a little less McCarthyism)

I am conservative Republican that has no problem with gay rights and gay marriage.
In my book conservatism is all about minding my business and respecting the rights of others.
Religion has no place in my conservative practices.

Hyperbole much? Limited government will not cause those things to emerge. Nice try though. Here is an idea...Cut lose the strings and take a deep breath of the clean, FREE, air of liberty. It is invigorating!

you really are warped:cuckoo:

Why? It's the truth isn't it?

It will make the people independent of government and you. When the people no longer need government, you and the left will become obsolete.

But that is what your fighting to prevent, isn't it?

I mean come on.

And Republicans never said, "Let him die", "feed the poor and they'll breed" and applauded executions. I imagined it all.

The GOP has no plan for anything or anyone. Period.

Republicans are clueless has how to address unemployment and the economy overall. That’s why electing Romney or giving majority control of Congress to republicans is pointless as far as the economy is concerned and dangerous with regard to our civil liberties.

Hence the mindless deflections on the part of House leadership, to contrive political controversies and appease the rightist base.

I suggest that a Republican controlled Senate and House would pass a budget in less than three years.

Oh don't worry, if it were to occur, and if circumstance brought me to your poorly fortified home, I am not worried about the small resistance you will put up.

(smile) Omaha, let me know when ;)

If you want to prove how powerful you are to me despite my knowledge of how pitiful you are then you will need to come to me. I tend to have spent large amounts of my youth playing war games of all sorts, and though i am not the best, I have played with them. I tend not to have to drive across the county to satisfy my ego anymore, but if you do feel that need i always love a good game.

Fire up your Xbox 360 and my kids will beat your ass on Call of Duty, Halo Reach or Battlefield 3.

I mean come on.

And Republicans never said, "Let him die", "feed the poor and they'll breed" and applauded executions. I imagined it all.

And Republicans never said, "Let him die"

That is a lie and you are a liar....

Republicans never said that.

I know because I am a Republican and i never said those words.... :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back