Admit it: GOP has no plans to help anyone except the rich and corporations

Look honey, I just showed you where Bammy himself wants to "redistribute" the wealth, just say thank you and move on.

When you come to take my shit, bring guns, you'll need them.

You have been shown to be uneducated....it probably hurts, but you'll be ok.

Oh don't worry, if it were to occur, and if circumstance brought me to your poorly fortified home, I am not worried about the small resistance you will put up.

36b7un.jpg

we-got-a-badass-over-here_o_359597.jpg

Look honey, I just showed you where Bammy himself wants to "redistribute" the wealth, just say thank you and move on.

Oh don't worry, if it were to occur, and if circumstance brought me to your poorly fortified home, I am not worried about the small resistance you will put up.

(smile) Omaha, let me know when ;)

If you want to prove how powerful you are to me despite my knowledge of how pitiful you are then you will need to come to me. I tend to have spent large amounts of my youth playing war games of all sorts, and though i am not the best, I have played with them. I tend not to have to drive across the county to satisfy my ego anymore, but if you do feel that need i always love a good game.

You mean the history where nearly every time the rich got out of control and starved off the poor, the poor rose up and killed them? You mean the history you ignore.
You are confused. Not once in history has the poor rose up to kill the rich who were starving them. How old are you and what grade of history have you managed to get to?

People rose up against a tyrannical, centralized government. Not some evil rich guys on wall street or in the financial markets.

Name Me ONE country that rose up because the rich were starving them. Just one.

You really do live in a fantasy world. Just what do you think putting all the money and power into the hands of the less than 1% is if it is not tyrannical and centralized?

"all the money and the power"
You are not very smart. Most all corporations are owned by the shareholders, the middle class.
Please go back and finish high school. Most of the $$ in America is controlled by consumers. Why else do we see wall to wall ads everywhere?

If you want to prove how powerful you are to me despite my knowledge of how pitiful you are then you will need to come to me. I tend to have spent large amounts of my youth playing war games of all sorts, and though i am not the best, I have played with them. I tend not to have to drive across the county to satisfy my ego anymore, but if you do feel that need i always love a good game.

The you shouldn't make frivolous internet threats that make you look like the child you are...sorry.

Do you swallow?

War games? Dood -- seriously? Playing war games makes you intimidating?

Can you think of a good reason I shouldn't laugh in your face? Because I sure can't.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are confused. Not once in history has the poor rose up to kill the rich who were starving them. How old are you and what grade of history have you managed to get to?

People rose up against a tyrannical, centralized government. Not some evil rich guys on wall street or in the financial markets.

Name Me ONE country that rose up because the rich were starving them. Just one.

You really do live in a fantasy world. Just what do you think putting all the money and power into the hands of the less than 1% is if it is not tyrannical and centralized?

"all the money and the power"
You are not very smart. Most all corporations are owned by the shareholders, the middle class.
Please go back and finish high school. Most of the $$ in America is controlled by consumers. Why else do we see wall to wall ads everywhere?

the poor dear is just another parrot
sheeesh, they are crawling out of the woodwork..:lol:

Can you think of a good reason I shouldn't laugh in your face? Because I sure can't.

I think it's a she.

My stepson plays a mean game of Mech War.....Ranks up there pretty high too....I guess I should be afraid of him.......lol

I think it's a she.
How can you tell? LMAO......sorry, that was a cheap shot and I do apologize for that.

My stepson plays a mean game of Mech War.....Ranks up there pretty high too....I guess I should be afraid of him.......lol

I am pretty sure it's a she.

36b7un.jpg

Yeah, i do have a knowledge of about how worthwhile the majority of americans are including the police and military. Yes, i do also like MLP. Yes, I have run opposition to tactical training for the military and police. That is not to mention seeing a rather large range of people who do war simulations. I actually do have quite the extensive experience in these areas. This is not to mention knowledge in weapons, explosives, and how to turn a car into a reinforced offroad tank. I have hung out with the crazy survivalist fringe crowd, police, and military for large parts of my life. Trust me, the crazy friends I have are not going to be fighting for the rich or the republicans. They won't be fighting for the dems either so don't think they will get away with anything.

36b7un.jpg

Yeah, i do have a knowledge of about how worthwhile the majority of americans are including the police and military. Yes, i do also like MLP. Yes, I have run opposition to tactical training for the military and police. That is not to mention seeing a rather large range of people who do war simulations. I actually do have quite the extensive experience in these areas. This is not to mention knowledge in weapons, explosives, and how to turn a car into a reinforced offroad tank. I have hung out with the crazy survivalist fringe crowd, police, and military for large parts of my life. Trust me, the crazy friends I have are not going to be fighting for the rich or the republicans. They won't be fighting for the dems either so don't think they will get away with anything.

Ye honey, you are a legend in your own mind, we get it.

It will make the people independent of government and you. When the people no longer need government, you and the left will become obsolete.

But that is what your fighting to prevent, isn't it?

When people don't need clean air, clean water, electricity, sewers, safety standards, a military and so on, then we can live in the Republican "every man for himself" utopia they imagine somehow actually works.
Hyperbole much? Limited government will not cause those things to emerge. Nice try though. Here is an idea...Cut lose the strings and take a deep breath of the clean, FREE, air of liberty. It is invigorating!

If Republicans had their way, NO ONE would be free. Especially women. Because their bodies would need 24 hour policing. We would be living in a kind of right wing Christian Taliban Plutocracy.

When people don't need clean air, clean water, electricity, sewers, safety standards, a military and so on, then we can live in the Republican "every man for himself" utopia they imagine somehow actually works.
Hyperbole much? Limited government will not cause those things to emerge. Nice try though. Here is an idea...Cut lose the strings and take a deep breath of the clean, FREE, air of liberty. It is invigorating!

If Republicans had their way, NO ONE would be free. Especially women. Because their bodies would need 24 hour policing. We would be living in a kind of right wing Christian Taliban Plutocracy.

you really are warped:cuckoo:

Come on USMB right wingers, admit it. Just come out and admit it. The GOP has no plans to help anyone except the rich and corporations.

We know what they want to do to the:

Poor
Middle Class
Women
Minorities
Unemployed
Elderly

It's not about about "redistribution of wealth, but about resource organization. Besides, the wealth has already been "redistributed" to the "needy" top 1%.

But how will what they want to do actually help the country?

Sure they do..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKVj4l5GU4]Soylent Green Is People!!! - YouTube[/ame]

you really are warped:cuckoo:

Naw.

That's pretty much correct.

Think Saudi Arabia done up as a Christian Nation. Well, maybe Mormon..

:eusa_shifty:

Its borderline retarded to post such a stupid title no? Does Mitt wake up saying lets screw people over? Insane and the government doesn't create prosperity it taxes and takes it or in a communist democraps administration they try to regulate the closure of businesses like coal it doesn't like. Yes Mitt or anyone with a brain can help our economy grow by slashing scumbag government!

What is funny is GOP will take most all of the states where the working man lives and most of them are blue collar workers.
The rich wealthy elite on the east coast all vote liberal. They hide their $$ overseas and in trusts but that is okay to the liberal.
They pay no taxes and make billions but "they care".
Easy to be a liberal when you are stealing and spending OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Forum List

Back