Admit it: GOP has no plans to help anyone except the rich and corporations

Yeah, but when the poor can no longer depend on the government for food, and there are no jobs for them to have, they are not going to just lie down and die. No, what they will do is rise up and kill the rich. It has happened many times before. Welfare is not giving the poor riches, it is simply keeping them dependent on the government which should be a huge concern to the republicans because if the government is no longer useful to the poor in feeding them they will get food. Then you have to ask yourself where is the food and money?

Worse yet is that the poor are the ones who are in the armed forces, and who often take jobs as cops. Who is going to protect your riches when the poor need food? I doubt severely that whiny ass winthrop the third is going to stop too many poor hungry people with his incessant whining for his daddy to keep him out of the war in their backyard.

Either keep the poor dependent on the government for their next meal or get ready for revolution.

and when they are done with "those evil RICH" they will come after you..

Are you kidding, who do you think is going to be leading the charge for the rich? That was funny. I should side with the republicans because after the poor kill the rich they may turn upon me, so I should be a slave and support my masters? If that is your plan then go for it, I think I will join the revolution if it comes in my lifetime.
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Look at the French Revolution. When they ran out of nobility to kill, they started executing their fellow revolutionaries.

Your idea that you will be given the reins after someone else does the wet work is utterly naive. But then, I see a lot of leftists with that ludicrous notion.

I have to question why it is that the only way to solve something is to throw dollars at it. After all, isn't it the evil dollar that promotes greed among the progressives, yet they crave dollars more than any evil rich guy ever has.

It will make the people independent of government and you. When the people no longer need government, you and the left will become obsolete.

But that is what your fighting to prevent, isn't it?

Yeah, but when the poor can no longer depend on the government for food, and there are no jobs for them to have, they are not going to just lie down and die. No, what they will do is rise up and kill the rich. It has happened many times before. Welfare is not giving the poor riches, it is simply keeping them dependent on the government which should be a huge concern to the republicans because if the government is no longer useful to the poor in feeding them they will get food. Then you have to ask yourself where is the food and money?

Worse yet is that the poor are the ones who are in the armed forces, and who often take jobs as cops. Who is going to protect your riches when the poor need food? I doubt severely that whiny ass winthrop the third is going to stop too many poor hungry people with his incessant whining for his daddy to keep him out of the war in their backyard.

Either keep the poor dependent on the government for their next meal or get ready for revolution.
It is a HUGE problem for Republicans and any conservative. Those dependent upon government for survive MUST be taught self sufficiency and give proper incentive to move away from government substance into the private sector.

That would be a good idea if there were things like jobs to be had. Don't confuse yourself into thinking that the unemployment numbers represent the actual numbers of unemployed in the US. There are a ton of retired people. There are a ton of able bodied young people, and even a large number of employed people depend on things like food stamps and public medicine to survive. You seem to be under the delusion that people simply have to go out and get a job, but there are not jobs for everyone, and it is not even close. Capitalism does not ensure a job for everyone despite the delusions whatever you are smoking make you believe.
If they have to work two jobs, then they do. However, at the current rate of decline, the government will not be able to support this country for much longer.

Yeah, of course it cannot support the people when it is funneling so much money into the hands of so few. We have the money to give everyone food. We have the manufacturing capabilities to provide every person with clothing and shelter. If we had better schools who could educate more people we would even have the ability to provide medical care to everyone. The only one of those things I am guessing on is the last one about medicine. It costs almost nothing to make food, clothing, and shelter. We have the untapped labor to do it also. Also, knowing the resource cost of manufacturing computer equipment we could support everyone having a computer and access to a high speed network for communications and media. That is not even a small problem for the present US infrastructure and technological development.

yes, you are correct, this country cannot support everyone having a cadillac or three. We cannot support wasteful lifestyles of the rich, or even of the middle class for everyone.
As for the poor rising up to kill the rich.....I think that they'll just be fodder for government Princes's and the government aristocracy. Government won't just go down. They'll become a strong, tyrannical centralized authority.

I would buy that except for a few problems. First is that unlike other tyranical regimes the US military is volunteer composed of mostly poor people. It is also composed of people who feel they are fighting for the freedom of the US people, not for a tyranical rule of those people. Not only would a lot of those people leave the military if asked to fire on american civilians on american soil, they would probably take some shit with them. You are not much better off with the police either. They might believe in law and order, but that is a far cry from engaging in open war with their neighbors.

Second, our aristocracy is dumb as fucking dirt, and i would not give 2 fucking shits for any of them in a situation where their prey fights back and is not crippled in a cave. It is not like the rich are well trained in real combat. most of them actively avoid military service in combat units.

Finally, unlike other tyranical governments, the US government does not own food production, arms production, or even has the manpower to take and protect them. An army that cannot make the food for it's staff can't fight, especially when the revolution will be composed of a lot of poor people who know how to grow and kill their own food. Also, unlike other tyranical countries the US is fucking huge. It is impossible to secure this country by the US armed forces without the help of the people. You would have to rely on the people to protect a land this vast, and if you are fighting the people you are fucked.

Finally, you have the large number of enemies the US has. The moment the revolution starts the mexican drug lords will start pushing up the mexican borders, and will probably help in the fight. China will get involved somehow. You will have Islamic terrorists here having a fucking field day. Russia almost certainly will get involved. Who do you think would actually help the US shoot it's own citizens considering what a bunch of overwhelming assholes we have been? The powers of this world would support the rebellion and probably end up to help carve this nation up.
when that happens, the left will realize their dream of equality...in the sweat shops, laboring for the elite.

I would not count on it. The white wing rich guys have made a hll of a bad name for themselves and way too many enemies. Without the people they are the 1 percent, and they do not have enough to hold onto what they have.

and when they are done with "those evil RICH" they will come after you..

Are you kidding, who do you think is going to be leading the charge for the rich? That was funny. I should side with the republicans because after the poor kill the rich they may turn upon me, so I should be a slave and support my masters? If that is your plan then go for it, I think I will join the revolution if it comes in my lifetime.

Look at the French Revolution. When they ran out of nobility to kill, they started executing their fellow revolutionaries.

Your idea that you will be given the reins after someone else does the wet work is utterly naive. But then, I see a lot of leftists with that ludicrous notion.

You mean the history where nearly every time the rich got out of control and starved off the poor, the poor rose up and killed them? You mean the history you ignore.

It is a HUGE problem for Republicans and any conservative. Those dependent upon government for survive MUST be taught self sufficiency and give proper incentive to move away from government substance into the private sector.

If they have to work two jobs, then they do. However, at the current rate of decline, the government will not be able to support this country for much longer.

As for the poor rising up to kill the rich.....I think that they'll just be fodder for government Princes's and the government aristocracy. Government won't just go down. They'll become a strong, tyrannical centralized authority.

when that happens, the left will realize their dream of equality...in the sweat shops, laboring for the elite.

Way to ignore who is actively trying to destroy the government and who really likes Americans working for an ever diminishing ration of chicken feed. Republicanism is a race to the bottom with third world sweatshops, whoever thought it was a good idea for American workers to compete directly with them was no liberal.

Are you an Occutard?
Is this you?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJPKMvWDmY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJPKMvWDmY[/ame]

Last edited:

That would be a good idea if there were things like jobs to be had. Don't confuse yourself into thinking that the unemployment numbers represent the actual numbers of unemployed in the US. There are a ton of retired people. There are a ton of able bodied young people, and even a large number of employed people depend on things like food stamps and public medicine to survive. You seem to be under the delusion that people simply have to go out and get a job, but there are not jobs for everyone, and it is not even close. Capitalism does not ensure a job for everyone despite the delusions whatever you are smoking make you believe.

Yeah, of course it cannot support the people when it is funneling so much money into the hands of so few. We have the money to give everyone food. We have the manufacturing capabilities to provide every person with clothing and shelter. If we had better schools who could educate more people we would even have the ability to provide medical care to everyone. The only one of those things I am guessing on is the last one about medicine. It costs almost nothing to make food, clothing, and shelter. We have the untapped labor to do it also. Also, knowing the resource cost of manufacturing computer equipment we could support everyone having a computer and access to a high speed network for communications and media. That is not even a small problem for the present US infrastructure and technological development.

yes, you are correct, this country cannot support everyone having a cadillac or three. We cannot support wasteful lifestyles of the rich, or even of the middle class for everyone.

I would buy that except for a few problems. First is that unlike other tyranical regimes the US military is volunteer composed of mostly poor people. It is also composed of people who feel they are fighting for the freedom of the US people, not for a tyranical rule of those people. Not only would a lot of those people leave the military if asked to fire on american civilians on american soil, they would probably take some shit with them. You are not much better off with the police either. They might believe in law and order, but that is a far cry from engaging in open war with their neighbors.

Second, our aristocracy is dumb as fucking dirt, and i would not give 2 fucking shits for any of them in a situation where their prey fights back and is not crippled in a cave. It is not like the rich are well trained in real combat. most of them actively avoid military service in combat units.

Finally, unlike other tyranical governments, the US government does not own food production, arms production, or even has the manpower to take and protect them. An army that cannot make the food for it's staff can't fight, especially when the revolution will be composed of a lot of poor people who know how to grow and kill their own food. Also, unlike other tyranical countries the US is fucking huge. It is impossible to secure this country by the US armed forces without the help of the people. You would have to rely on the people to protect a land this vast, and if you are fighting the people you are fucked.

Finally, you have the large number of enemies the US has. The moment the revolution starts the mexican drug lords will start pushing up the mexican borders, and will probably help in the fight. China will get involved somehow. You will have Islamic terrorists here having a fucking field day. Russia almost certainly will get involved. Who do you think would actually help the US shoot it's own citizens considering what a bunch of overwhelming assholes we have been? The powers of this world would support the rebellion and probably end up to help carve this nation up.

I would not count on it. The white wing rich guys have made a hll of a bad name for themselves and way too many enemies. Without the people they are the 1 percent, and they do not have enough to hold onto what they have.
I'm going to respond to the highlighted part because the rest of it is just the rantings of someone who does not understand life and are reduced to spewing talking points from their betters.

But I am kind of curious as to the "White wing rich guys" comment.

You a racist?

Look honey, I just showed you where Bammy himself wants to "redistribute" the wealth, just say thank you and move on.

When you come to take my shit, bring guns, you'll need them.

You have been shown to be uneducated....it probably hurts, but you'll be ok.

Oh don't worry, if it were to occur, and if circumstance brought me to your poorly fortified home, I am not worried about the small resistance you will put up.

No one has ever been able to explain why barely middle class people are bending over for the 1%.
Along my route I see a 100-year-old house in a nice, old neighborhood. One of the neighbor's houses recently sold for $300K. Across the street is a Federally-owned and -maintained park with picnic areas, a playground, and a beach. Next to the park is a marina. Parked in front of the house is a new Volvo wagon.

In the yard is a sign: "We are the 99%."

I don't feel much sympathy for the poor, oppressed homeowner. :cool:

You mean the history where nearly every time the rich got out of control and starved off the poor, the poor rose up and killed them? You mean the history you ignore.
You are confused. Not once in history has the poor rose up to kill the rich who were starving them. How old are you and what grade of history have you managed to get to?

People rose up against a tyrannical, centralized government. Not some evil rich guys on wall street or in the financial markets.

Name Me ONE country that rose up because the rich were starving them. Just one.

Look honey, I just showed you where Bammy himself wants to "redistribute" the wealth, just say thank you and move on.

When you come to take my shit, bring guns, you'll need them.

You have been shown to be uneducated....it probably hurts, but you'll be ok.

Oh don't worry, if it were to occur, and if circumstance brought me to your poorly fortified home, I am not worried about the small resistance you will put up.

(smile) Omaha, let me know when ;)

I'm going to respond to the highlighted part because the rest of it is just the rantings of someone who does not understand life and are reduced to spewing talking points from their betters.

Translation: I cannot respond to your overwhelming intlligence and perception so i will pull one thing out of context and make a one line argument against it.

Or as I like to put it; GO ME, I WIN!
But I am kind of curious as to the "White wing rich guys" comment.

You a racist?

I was wrong, you were not even going to make an actual argument, you were just going to try to distract through an ad hom. Sorry, I seem to have given you too much credit, or perhaps underestimated my own intellectual superiority, or maybe a lot of both. Oh well no matter.

Yes, I am completely racist against myself, or perhaps i know how reliable and hard working people like me normally are, and certainly would not let too many of you clutzy lazy fucks behind me with an gun.

You have to love how those "non-violent" left liberals throw out revolution all the time..

so they are saying IF we don't PAY these people OFF, they be coming to KILL US ALL..

typical warped liberal thinking

Last edited:
"help" to a liberal is government $ to the moocher class currently borrowed from the Chinese and soon to be stolen from our kids and grandkids.

Stop-Spending-Money.small.jpg

I have to question why it is that the only way to solve something is to throw dollars at it. After all, isn't it the evil dollar that promotes greed among the progressives, yet they crave dollars more than any evil rich guy ever has.

The modern liberal is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for covetousness.

You have to love how those "non-violent" left liberals throw out revolution all the time..

so they are saying IF we don't PAY these people OFF, they be coming to KILL US ALL..

typical warped liberal thinking
they are of course, welcome to try. I am ex-military; well trained and heavily armed.

You are confused. Not once in history has the poor rose up to kill the rich who were starving them. How old are you and what grade of history have you managed to get to?

People rose up against a tyrannical, centralized government. Not some evil rich guys on wall street or in the financial markets.

You really do live in a fantasy world. Just what do you think putting all the money and power into the hands of the less than 1% is if it is not tyrannical and centralized?

Bring it, kid. Do something about it. Don't just bitch and moan and whine on the internet. All that will get you is well-deserved mockery.

You really do live in a fantasy world. Just what do you think putting all the money and power into the hands of the less than 1% is if it is not tyrannical and centralized?
Okay, I am going to type slowly so that maybe you will understand.

Governments run the world. When people rise up, it is because of an authoritarian, tyrannical, CENTRALIZED government has deprived them of the basics of human survival and dignity.

Not once in history has a people risen up to overthrow a rich person.

Rich people have no governing authority.

So, gather up your unicorns and tell me exactly what country rose up (and you can have all of history to make your point) and threw off the yoke of the evil Olive Oil manufacturer...or the evil ship wright....or the evil candle maker.....or the evil anyone who became rich by providing a service to the rest of their countrymen or women.

It would be great to see the poor get out from behind their big screens TVs and do something for a change.
A revolution? Why would they do that? The food stamps, section 8, child care credit, day care subsidies, WICK, Medicaid, free school lunches and AFDC would all end with a revolution.
I would welcome the revolution. We could wipe out all those giveaway programs in an afternoon and call in the Mississippi National Guard to clean it up over night.

You're free to donate all your paychecks to the less than 1%, they might even thank you
you are living in a fantasy world, it sounds all pretty and noble, but not REAL LIFE dear.

Forum List

Back