Adios

Time for a serious break.

Ta Ta.

Dhara
You pick the topics you talk about. I can see taking a break from the political threads but is that your only interest?

Movies, current events, major events, food advice comrodery. Don't be gone too long. Without the girls this is dungeons and dragons
I'm a parent of a transgender kid. I started a thread about that.
I could see how this place would frustrate you lately then. Sorry people are so ignorant

Ta Ta.

Dhara
You pick the topics you talk about. I can see taking a break from the political threads but is that your only interest?

Movies, current events, major events, food advice comrodery. Don't be gone too long. Without the girls this is dungeons and dragons
I could see how this place would frustrate you lately then. Sorry people are so ignorant
You have no idea. Ignorance is one thing. THREATS are another.

Ta Ta.

Dhara

What can they possibly threaten? They don't know you.

Don't talk about that in here too much. Eventually someone's going to hurt your feelings. My mom has Alzheimer's. I don't talk about it here much because it's a sore subject for me so I'd be too sensitive arguing with someone why stem cell research is important. Just an example

Ta Ta.

Dhara

What can they possibly threaten? They don't know you.

Don't talk about that in here too much. Eventually someone's going to hurt your feelings. My mom has Alzheimer's. I don't talk about it here much because it's a sore subject for me so I'd be too sensitive arguing with someone why stem cell research is important. Just an example
Yes, I hear you.
Sorry about your mom.

They are just a means to an agenda.
Really? Why do people parent? What is their "agenda"?

Mine is raising children to be happy and healthy adults, self-supporting and good citizens. What's yours?

Ta Ta.

Dhara

What POS threatened you?

Ta Ta.

Dhara

And delusional views of reality appear to be your choice of breakfast.

Ta Ta.

Dhara

What POS threatened you?
Gracie--

Many times last night.

What POS threatened you?
Gracie--

Many times last night.
She can be viscous when her feelings are hurt. Its the internet though. She cant really do anything.

What POS threatened you?
Gracie--

Many times last night.
She can be viscous when her feelings are hurt. Its the internet though. She cant really do anything.
Doesn't matter. Threats ought to be taken seriously here and they aren't.

Ta Ta.

Dhara

??? No offense to you, but you keep saying you're going to take a break, but then you don't. I don't get where you're coming from here. Is it some kind of game?
It's not a game. Thanks for reminding how it is here and why I need to leave.

Why do you keep saying you are going to leave and then you don't? What is up with that?

I have several really good friends here and they keep me from leaving.

And it's a habit.

And it's a habit.
Don't leave. Block people if you must but don't leave. I blocked this unkotard guy and it's like he doesn't exist. I unblocked him for a second and realized he still makes snarky comments to me but I truly don't care if I don't see them. If I saw he commented I had to look then I had to reply and I just wasn't enjoying it.

Realize half the fun here are the people you disagree with but some cross a line and it sounds like you need to block gracie

And it's a habit.
Don't leave. Block people if you must but don't leave. I blocked this unkotard guy and it's like he doesn't exist. I unblocked him for a second and realized he still makes snarky comments to me but I truly don't care if I don't see them. If I saw he commented I had to look then I had to reply and I just wasn't enjoying it.

Realize half the fun here are the people you disagree with but some cross a line and it sounds like you need to block gracie
True enough. In the heat of the moment and my lack of verbal skill I despair every other day and want to leave, but I'm making good friends here, and they draw me back.

Forum List

Back