Who is more of a "Ladies man"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
This is a variation of a thread on TA where Tooting Carmen asks whether white German footballers or white British footballers look Scandinavian, I thought the cooler question is who the ladies find more attractive...

My personal competition with two friends, because it needs to have something to do with me, otherwise it's boring

My British friend

My Austrian friend

The one that's not using a capo like a dirty hippie.

because it needs to have something to do with me, otherwise it's boring
Morticia . Everything that involves you is remarkably boring .
It can never be otherwise .
But it is the fact that you are the most boring and predictable of all of the most boring and predictable people on the planet , that you become a figure of fleeting interest most days .
You are danger and damage free and my only interest in tuning in most days is to find out if you might have been the victim of a serial killer whose task is to eliminate boring and predictable people .

Are you interested in my Xmas present list ? For me . Not You .

All three look like girls ... why do you shave your beards off? ... only manipulative women like that ... see how short your hair is, how easily you're dominated ... some women like that in a boy man ...

I have long hair and a beard and it takes a house cat to manipulate me !!! ... [ouch] ... excuse me while I fetch a toy ...

To be honest, Mortie, You would make a cute couple no matter which one you mght choose.
She or He would walk out after predictable and boring Morticia drove him/her crazy with riveting chat .

Plus him getting regularly stuck in the doorway would be tiresome .

Morticia . Everything that involves you is remarkably boring .
It can never be otherwise .
But it is the fact that you are the most boring and predictable of all of the most boring and predictable people on the planet , that you become a figure of fleeting interest most days .
You are danger and damage free and my only interest in tuning in most days is to find out if you might have been the victim of a serial killer whose task is to eliminate boring and predictable people .

Are you interested in my Xmas present list ? For me . Not You .
Lol

VICTIM of a serial killer? I'm waiting to read the article about how Mortimer IS a serial killer.

The true lady's man is the man who attracts the ladies. And not only attracts them but has them falling all over themselves to get into your bed. :cool:

Nobody has it that easy unless they're rich and extremely attractive.
When you're young and attractive you don't need to be rich. Many women want to get laid by a good-looking guy and they'll just come after you. Women also are attracted to good-looking guys that are available and accessible. In this regard they are just like men.

When you're young and attractive you don't need to be rich. Many women want to get laid by a good-looking guy and they'll just come after you.
You'd have to be real damn attractive for good looking women to line up. I'm young, have a good job and am not bad looking. I still gotta play the game if I want a worthwhile woman.

You'd have to be real damn attractive for good looking women to line up. I'm young, have a good job and am not bad looking. I still gotta play the game if I want a worthwhile woman.
If a good-looking woman sees that you are 'playing the game' your chances are greatly reduced. I have always let the game come to me and it has worked out splendidly for me. Beautiful women scare most men away. That is their weakness and your advantage, if you aren't intimidated by it.

All three look like girls ... why do you shave your beards off? ... only manipulative women like that ... see how short your hair is, how easily you're dominated ... some women like that in a boy man ...

I have long hair and a beard and it takes a house cat to manipulate me !!! ... [ouch] ... excuse me while I fetch a toy ...
Well that’s nutty

If a good-looking woman sees that you are 'playing the game' your chances are greatly reduced. I have always let the game come to me and it has worked out splendidly for me. Beautiful women scare most men away. That is their weakness and your advantage.
Thanks grandpa.

Lol

VICTIM of a serial killer? I'm waiting to read the article about how Mortimer IS a serial killer.
As I revealed elsewhere , Morticia is just a spoof character I invented for fun and to see how others would treat an invented cartoon character .

Nobody could be as freaky and creepy in real life than my Morticia , though that possibly says more about me than I intended to reveal .

Forum List

Back